Evil Facts about Choi Minho’s Family

The True Legend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 It has been 2 weeks since the holiday began.  All of us are now sitting in front of a really big lake in front the three vampires’ mansions.  We’re sitting there, enjoying the view of sunset.  The place is surrounded by trees, and this creates a very green and cool country to live.  We enjoy the moment.  I especially enjoy the moment with Jonghyun.  We sit, leaning against each other’s back.  He is really manly.  He accompanied me to all the tours around the three mansions.

            I still remember the moment when we were exploring the Kim’s house.  It is unbelievable.  Key and Jonghyun brought us to the master bedroom.  It was really huge.  Two walk-in closets, both of them are owned by Mr. and Mrs. Kim.  And what more exciting was we saw a really huge coffin, king size, where the husband and wife sweetly sleep together at night.

            From the tour, I knew the family better.  Mr. Kim did own a farm, with cows, chickens, sheep and many more farm animals.  When the animals are matured enough, they will give the animal to the Choi’s factory to be manufactured and sold, but they will get the blood and money in returns.  And I also know that Mrs. Kim, Hyori is a doctor and has her own clinic.  Well, that’s good because her healing power can benefit us, the human.

We also did explore Jonghyun’s and Key’s room.  The only that not sleep in coffin is Jonghyun.  He said he prefer bed, because it is suffocating to be in the coffin.  But, Key said coffin is better, because he is naturally a vampire, who would love coffin forever.  We enjoyed their explanation.  I could say that Uee, HyunA and Minzy could not stop themselves from making notes.  Three notebooks were full, for only exploring one mansion.

            The tour to the Lee’s house was also exciting.  We truly enjoyed the moment.  Onew and Taemin took us to go for the sightseeing.  They took us to the rooms.  Taemin’s room was the most fancy, everything is bright colour.  His coffin was sky blue, doesn’t match his personality as vampire.  From that tour, I managed to understand that So Eun dedicated her life as a full-time housewife.  She cares about her children, and also the others.

            But, the most shocking is…about their father, Lee Minho.  I was told by them that he is the one that sent me to Jonghyun, to get his help.  Which means he was my Master.  I confused about that fact at first, but one by one was revealed.  Onew and Taemin told me that their father owned the secret service.  He was the one that helped Jonghyun to find the culprit of the hit-and-run case.  Their father sent me to Jonghyun, because he knew that Jonghyun is the only that can help me with that case, since it involves non-human.  Of course, their father did not tell them about that.  But, they said after I revealed myself earlier they knew it.  Bingo!  It’s our dad’s work, they said.

            Well, the vampires’ lives are not as bad as I thought before.  It is so pleasurable.  I slowly get adapted to their lives, their habits, their foods and their existence in this world.  It is a fantastic time to be with them and to be with Jonghyun of course.  I can feel that I love him, care everything about him.  But, I’m not sure if he has any feeling towards me.  I bet not.  He is somehow heartless.  Anyway, it is still exciting for having the tour by his side.

            But, the most shocking and thrilling tour was at the Choi’s house.  The truth was extremely shocking.

 

-Flashback-

            We entered the house together.  It’s quite dark, creepy, and that brought up a chilly sensation to us.  Mrs. Choi greeted us, very well.  HyunA, Uee and Minzy were ready with their notebooks, to jot down every infos, every facts that will be told to us.  However, Minho was not there together with the SHINee, because he followed Seunghyun to the food factory.  He left her mother, who is a housewife to explain everything to us.

            I could say Minho’s house was the spookiest.  Not much light, with a lot of pictures of their ancestors.  Luckily, Mrs. Choi was friendly, we managed to adapt to the surrounding of the house.  How Uee and Sooyoung managed to sleep in this house for the whole week?  She brought us to many parts of the house.  No wonder Minho is a bit cold to us.  Just look at his life, his surrounding, you can tell that.

            After few hours of visiting, we end up at the living room, which was also dark.  There, hanged on the wall, the biggest portrait of all in the house.  The vampire in the portrait has the scariest look.  Eyes bulged out, with very dark circles surrounding the eyes.  Lips were black.  When I took a look at the fingers, God!  The nails was long, cone shape, narrower to the end, form a very sharp nails.  The image was creepy.  But, one of the nails at the left finger is only half with uneven surface at the end of it, as though the nail had broken before.

            “Who is…that?” I asked Ji Woo, pointing at the portrait.

            “Oh, that is my grandfather, Minho’s great grandfather,” she said.

            “He is the scariest vampire I’ve ever look at,” Minzy never controlled words that got out from .

            “He is the head of the Choi’s vampire family for now,” Onew said.

            “Guess he still hate me,” Jonghyun said, shrugging.

            “Why should he?” I asked Jonghyun, wondering why he said like that in front of Ji Woo.

            “Because Jonghyun is half-breed,” shockingly Ji Woo answered that for me.  I looked at Jonghyun.  What is half-breed going to do with the fact that Minho’s great grandfather hates him?

            “Our family hates human, or any vampires that have

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter