Taemin, you are really somebody!

The True Legend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 “You bring us meal huh, Minho?” one of the vampires says, with an evil smirk.

            “They are not your meal.  They are my friends.  Get out of my way!” Minho roars, still blocking us from the vampires.

            “Owh, since when you befriend with those human, Minho?” the other says.

            “Since when?  Since long ago.  I never fight with human.  I’ve chose that path.  You monster!  Get away!  Do not interfere with my life!” Minho roars again, fiercely.

            “That’s rude.  I never had such a nephew like you!” one more vampire says.  The three of them then fly with high speed towards us.

It is a fearful moment.  I think this is the end of our life.  One of the vampires makes a very fast, smooth movement, catching Sooyoung’s neck.  Sooyoung tries to fight with all her might, but it is useless.  Her strength is not powerful compared to the male vampire.

“Not her!  You monster!” Minho uses his sharp nails and cuts the vampire’s hand at the wrist.  The vampire screams in pain.  While he is screaming, Minho quickly buries his nails deeply into the heart of the vampire.  Then, he pulls back fiercely.  The vampire wails and then turns into ashes.  One gone, there are two left.

The other two become insane after seeing one of their friends die.  One of them tries to get me.  Key quickly catches his hand.  But, the vampire strongly pushes Key away, causing him to fall on the ground, injured.  I shout after that, afraid that the vampire will get me.  My sister already cries and shouting the word “Unnie!”  I heard her, when suddenly Jonghyun blocks me and pushes me to somewhere safe.  Accidentally, I fall on my sister, causing her to get injured.  Jonghyun then uses his fangs; fiercely tear apart the neck of the vampire, separating the head and the body.  Then, both parts burns into ashes.

The other vampire runs towards Seraphina, for smelling her bloods.  True!  Her right elbow is bleeding uncontrollably.  I use my body to shield my sister, but Taemin makes a very fast move, stands before me, avoiding the vampire to make further movement.  His face is just an inch further from the vampire’s face.  Their eyes meet.  Onew is just going to throw his dagger at the vampire’s heart when suddenly the vampire howls.  Out of the blue, his eyes burns with blazing red fire, continue by his head and finally his whole body turns into ashes.

Taemin is shocked.  He has not done anything to the vampire.  He just looks into his eyes.  Nothing more than that.

“That’s weird,” I heard Onew says.  Then, Jonghyun comes to my sister, her elbow and at once, the wound is no longer visible.

“Kids!  What happened?” somebody shouts.  It is Lee Minho.  All the adults are coming out from the mansions, and walk towards us.

“Some vampires just made a few attack on us,” Onew says while jerking his hands and the dagger is out of sight.  Their fangs are no longer revealed.  Minho’s nails also shorten, back to normal.

“It is from our family mom,” Minho says, looking at his mother and then his brother, Seunghyun.

“Psh!  What the heck with them!” Seunghyun says.

“Jonghyun!  Come over here!  We need you!” Hyun Joong shouts after us.  He is crouching beside Key, whose head is bleeding profusely, after hitting with one big stone.  We run towards Mr. and Mrs. Kim.

“Gosh!  This is terrible!” Sooyoung says, looking at Key’s head.  It is bleeding profusely, non-stop.

“Do something!  Jonghyun, Mrs. Kim!  You have healing power right?  the wound, faster!” HyunA says, panicking.

“Vampire is not as same as human.  The wound won’t heal by just at it.  And, I’m not that powerful to heal this,” Hyori says, looking at Jonghyun.

“Vampires wound can only be cured by…my blood,” Jonghyun says, crouching beside Key.  He brings his hand towards Key’s mouth.

“Use your fangs Key.  Bite it.  But, take only one ,” Jonghyun tells Key.  Key buries his fangs into Jonghyun’s wrist, out the blood once.  But, he cannot stop.  He more.  Jonghyun pulls away at the third .

“Enough, Key!  One is enough to heal you!  Why you need more?” Jonghyun shouts at Key.  The injury is already gone.  Key sits up slowly.

“Your blood tastes good hyung!” Key says, and then all of us burst into laughter.  Jonghyun is rolling his eyes.  His hair turns back into dark brown.

“What happened just now?  My eyes…” Taemin asks, confused by what had happened.

“I saw that just now,” Key says, now standing up.

“Yeah, I just going to throw my dagger to that ing vampire when suddenly his eyes burnt,” Onew says.

“It had happened before right, Taemin?” Minho asks him, with a look.

“Yeah.  When I looked into noona’s eyes, her eyes turned bright like the vampire just now, but Jonghyun hyung managed to cover noona’s eyes before they get on fire,” Taemin says while Jonghyun nods.

“Darling, our Taeminnie has your power!” So Eun hold onto Lee Minho’s hand excitedly.

“Yes, at last one of my sons has my power.  Taemin you are able to bring out the dark past of a person.  When you look into somebody’s eyes, including the human and the vampires, they will remember something really dark that had happened to them.  The dark past will then burn their eyes.  But you have to learn to control that power,” Lee Minho warns his son.

“If not?” Taemin asks.

“You won’t be able to look into Seraphina’s eyes!” Onew snaps at him, envious by the fact that Taemin has the same power as his dad.  Then, all of us laugh again.

“Yeah, noona was lucky that time because Jonghyun hyung quickly covered her eyes,” Taemin says.  The laughter becomes louder.  I blush, feeling my cheeks warm a bit when noticing Jonghyun gives me a bit of his sweet smile.

“All of you can laugh as loud as you want.  But, doesn’t it better to laugh in the house, considering the kids just got attacked by those silly vampires?” Ji Woo says, still worry if there is anymore vampires will come.

“I think that will be better.  Come on, let’s go home and have our dinner,” Hyori says, pulling Hyun Joong hands.  Then, all of us get into Kim’s house for dinner.

 

**********************************************************************************************************************

 

I sit on the bed, watching my sister drifts off.  She sleeps very early, it is just 9 o’clock, I thought.  Maybe because too many happened today.  After having our dinner just now, all the girls said that they are already tired, maybe too shocked of the incident.  HyunA and Minzy follow Taemin and Onew home, together with Lee Minho and So Eun.  Minho brings Sooyoung and Uee home, together with Ji Woo and SeungHyun.  Luckily, the houses are just side by side.

I look outside the house, through the glass door that connecting the room to the balcony.  The sight is very nice, very beautiful.  It is full moon.  I get down my bed, leaving my sleeping sister in the bed.  I walk to the door.  This is lovely, I thought.  I open the door, feeling the night breeze sweeping my cheeks, calms me down.

I walk out to the balcony.  The moon looks huge from here, behind the trees.  I look down at the lake.  It is shimmering, sparkled by

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter