The Serum of Immortality

The True Legend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 It is already mid-July.  I guess it is our summer break waiting.  Finally, the students are able to rest.  Pergh…my final class of today, as usual, 5 to 6 in the evening, extra class.  Expert Crime.  When the class ends, I bid goodbye to Youngbae.  He waves back.

            “Yah!  Have you packed all your things?” a paled face guy, with dark brown hair, asks me.  I look at him, smiling.

            “Yes!” I say excitedly.  This going to be the most memorable holiday, I thought.

            “What about you, Sooyoung?” Jonghyun asks Sooyoung, who is already standing beside me.  She nods and smiles.  Seriously, I cannot control my feeling.  We will be having our holiday together.  In fact, our investigation team will be having our holiday together.  This is going to be a great time.

            But, the most important thing is we will stay at the vampires’ mansion.  Wow!  I think about it, unable to control myself.  It gives me a big thrill.  But, of course bigger thrill to Uee, HyunA and Minzy who seem very excited with their assignment.  This is their big, fat chance to know the reality of this creature, which they did learn in Fictional Science.  We will able to go through their lives, daily.

            We walk to the dorm, and pick our suitcases.  Then, the five of us walk down the stairs and send our room’s key to the dorm keepers waiting at the lobby.  We bid each other goodbye and greet, “Have a nice holiday” to each other.  Then, we walk together to the school’s main gate.  Onew, Jonghyun, Key, Minho and Taemin are already there.  They are waiting for us.  A few seconds later, a car arrives, and my sister comes out.

            “Look after yourself and your sister, miss,” the agent who sends her tells me.  I nod at him.

            “Don’t worry.  I know how to take care of myself and my sister,” I say, and then the car is gone.

            “So, I guess everybody is already here?” Onew looks at us, with attractive smile.  All the girls nod a few times, showing that they can no longer wait to leave.

            “Have you got your parents’ permission?” Onew asks one more time.  As a leader, he is responsible to look after all of us.

            “Yes!” all the girls answer in unison except for me and my sister.  We glance at each other than smile.  Honestly, I am feeling a little bit envious because they still have their parents.

            “Then we will go now,” Onew gives us his order.  We follow him, not knowing where he will bring us.

            “Princess Seraphina, let me take your suitcase,” Taemin charmingly offers his help to my sister.

            “Omo, it’s okay,” my sister refuses shyly.  But, Taemin still takes hers.  He lifts the suitcase easily, as though it is as light as feather.  The strength of vampires I think.

            “We are going to have a long journey you know.  So, just let me handle this one,” Taemin says, acting cute.

            “Yes, we are going to walk to the nearest station.  Then, take the public transportation.  I guess I will handle yours,” Key takes my suitcase.  I am a bit heartbroken, Jonghyun doesn’t take my bag.  But, it is still okay right?  Key is offering his help to me.  Why must I think of Jonghyun, seriously?  Why am I thinking like this?  I make a quick glance towards Jonghyun, he is looking uneasily at Key.

            Then, I look at Minho, the gorgeous and stunning vampire.  Just looking at him can make all girls melt.  He is looking at someone.  Who is it?  I follow his stare.  Sooyoung?!  He looks at her as though he want to grab her.  I start to feel scared.  Is he going to do any harm to Sooyoung?  Since we reveal each other last month, Minho is the one that still cannot cooperate with us well.  His eyes show that he is really uninterested in human, as though we are burdens to him.  I grab Sooyoung’s hand and pull her beside me.  Sooyoung gives me a questioning look.

            “Nothing.  I just think it may be a little bit fun to walk with you…since my sister walk with Taeminnie,” I say.  Suddenly, they burst into laughter.  What?  Is that funny?

            “Alright.  That’s charming Taemin.  Anyway, we are going to reach our destination at midnight.  It is a suburban area.  So, it may be a little bit far,” Onew says.  Then, I think.  Midnight?  Is it that far?  Maybe.  They must be living in a quiet place, without people.  I walk happily, thinking of what kind of holiday it might be.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                                                           

            I wakes up early in the morning, finding myself sleeping in a huge bedroom, with my sister beside me.  She is still sleeping.  Then, I remember.  I’m in one of the vampires mansion, my sister and I stay at Kim’s house, I mean the with the Kim family.  Sooyoung and Uee are staying at the Choi’s house while HyunA and Minzy are staying at Lee’s house for sure.

            I get down my bed, doing a bit of morning exercise.  Then, I go to the bathroom to clean myself.  Then, I wake my sister up.

            “Morning!” I say once she opens her eyes.

            “Unnie…morning…what time is it?” she asks me, half-awake.  She looks at me with puffy eyes.  I pinch her nose.

            “It’s already eight.  Wake up.  We still don’t greet Mr. and Mrs. Kim,” I tell her.  She gets down and goes into the bathroom, cleans up.

            “I’ll wait for you downstairs!” I shout, hoping she will hear me.  I walk through the door and find the staircase.  The house is too big that I cannot remember where the staircase.  Well, we reached the house very late last night.  It’s already midnight.  Jonghyun and Key said that their parents are already asleep.  So, I don’t even greet them yet.

            I walk down the staircase and walk to the kitchen.  I see a woman; very beautiful woman at the age of thirty is preparing breakfast.  She makes two sets of meal.  One is the human ordinary food, and one more is a…bloody meal?!  Oh Gosh!  How am I going to adapt with this vampires condition?  I guess she is not Mrs. Kim.  She is too young and beautiful.  Jonghyun’s parent must be a bit older.

            “Hi girl.  You are awake.  Morning,” she greets me sweetly.  I just going to ask who is she when she suddenly ask me to do something else.

            “Can you please wake Key up?  His room has his name at the door,” the woman says, with sweet voice, smiling at me.

            “Key only?” I ask her, thinking about Jonghyun.

            “Oh! Jonghyun is alre

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter