My Best Team is SHINee!

The True Legend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 “Alright.” Jonghyun says expressionless.  But, that one word makes me jump.  I am very happy.  At last, this crime expert agreed to help me.  Hah!  He really makes my heart melt by his kindness.  I jump up and down.  I am unable to hide my smile.  Yeah!  Jonghyun, you are so…

            “Yah!  Why are you so excited?” Jonghyun asks me.  He run towards me and then catches me at my waist.  I am deeply shocked by this.  Jonghyun, are you really holding my waist?  I look down.  Yes, his hands are really there.  I don’t know why, I don’t feel offended by his action.  I feel like I want to be like that forever.

            “Why are you so excited?” he asks me again after I’m not jumping and running anymore.  Then, he releases me.  It is somehow heartbreaking to see him releases his hand.

            “Nothing.  It is just because you agreed to help me.  That will help me to solve the murder case of my parents.  It has been 12 years since that,” I state.

            “Yah!  Do you think I am that easy?  Do you think it is that easy for me to agree on that?” he asks me with a smirk.  Don’t know why, his smirk also has become so adorable this time.

            “Huh?” I give him a what-do-you-want look to him.  Just now he had agreed to help me.  But now…

            “I agree if only you can form a team for this investigation,” Jonghyun tells me the condition.

            “Huh?  What team?” I ask him, confused.

            “Do you think we can solve something without anybody supporting us?” he asks me back.

            “Yah!  It’s you and me.  That’s our team.  The two of us will go through the case,” I say impatiently.  What more this guy wants?

            “I think you are a girl that never had such a good team or a good friendship.  A team is needed to support each other weak and strong point.  Can you please understand?  I want a team to go on with this case.  If not, just forget it,” Jonghyun says, now with a serious tone.

            “Seriously…both of us can make a good team.  You can support my weakness with your strength and I can support your weakness with my strength.  Is it still not enough for you?” I ask him.

            “No.  Both of us still unable to become perfect,” Jonghyun says.

            “Why?  We work in the class the whole week as a partner, and we managed to make it well.  Both of us are enough,” I reply, questioning myself on what is the need of many people in this case.

            “You’re wrong.  There are still a lot of thing you need to learn.  Condition in class is not the same as the true investigation.  The true investigation can be so stressful and nerve-racking.  Is that understood?” he looks at me.  His look does show that this is not going to be easy.

            “Whatever.  It’s up to you.  I’m okay with everything,” I reply, don’t want to start a fight.

            “Then you have to agree to form a team.  My team will combine with your team to make everybody perfect,” he says.  I think hardly.  Who will be on my team?  I must choose the one that can work with me, that can support my weaknesses, and that can always be with me in such a good or harsh conditions.  I make my mind then.  But, I want to know his first.

            “Tell me your team first,” I say.  He nods.

            “My best team is SHINee,” he says.  I am stuck at his words.  Will I able to work with vampires?

            “Do you think they can work with me?” I ask Jonghyun.

            “Surely.  They are the best that I’ve ever had,” Jonghyun makes a statement.  I keep my mouth shut for a while.  I think I’m okay with them…hah!  Besides, they can help my roommates too with their assignment.  This is really good.

            “I agree with you.  Now, my team.  They are my own sister, Seraphina, then Uee, Sooyoung, HyunA and Minzy.  Six of us.  But we have to reveal ourselves to them.  I can tell them that I am actually a spy, but you have to reveal yourself and your friends too.  Can you do it?” I dare him.  Jonghyun looks at me with narrow eyes.  After a while, he nods.

            “Bring.  All.  Of. Them.  Here.  Now!” we say at each other.  I make a call to Uee.  Then, I call my sister.  Jonghyun just whispers something like “Taemin, bring all of them into the school compound.  There’s something important here.  Quick!”  Yes!  I read from the book that some of them can hear from distance.  Just one minute after that, all the pale-looking guys are standing in front of me.  That is really fast!  What a speed!  It’s a bit creepy to see all of them looking at me; I look like a meal to them.  Especially, Minho!  He looks at me, gives me a look, like warning me on how much I should be careful for involving with them.

            A few minutes later, my friends reach the school compound with quizzical look on their faces.   We still wait until my sister arrives.  Finally, after 15 minutes waiting, she is now standing in front of me.

            “Unnie, what happened?” she asks.  Then, a voice interrupts.

            “Noona!  Is that your younger sister?” Taemin asks.  I can’t believe this.  He really wants to know my sister.

            “Everyone, meet my sister, Min Yee,” I introduces her.  She bows a bit then continues with herself.

            “Mian.  Only unnie call me Min Yee.  People usually call me Seraphina,” she says.  Everybody nod except Uee.

            “Min Yee is cuter,” Uee says.

            “Okay…since you are my unnie too,” she gives her most dazzling smile to them.

            “I’m Taemin.  Hi…” he waves at my sister.

            “We can know each other later.  Why don’t we just go straight to the point?” Onew suggests, nudging Taemin’s head.  I look at Jonghyun.  He nods.  I think I will reveal myself first.

            “We already knew about it.  We heard all the conversations just now.  Just brief to the girls about that,” Key voices out his suggestion.  Jonghyun looks at Minho.  Minho nods, as a sign that they had told him about that.  Then, Jonghyun nods to me.  I turn myself to my friend and my sister; it is only them that don’t know about this.

“Actually…” I start to tell them the truth about myself.  After about three minutes later, everything is cleared.  They look puzzled, except my sister, who already knows about that.

“Is it really true?  Am I dreaming?” Minzy says, tilting her head to the left.  I nod to her.  I think they need proof.  Luckily, I brought my ID with me.  I show it to them.  The four of them are really excited about it.

“Omo.  It’s great to meet someone like you,” HyunA says with anxiety.

“Wow!  You can help me a lot after this in Expert Crime!” Sooyoung says full of excitement.  Uee and Minzy look at me with glassy eyes.

“Alright.  Now is the time for the SHINee to reveal their selves,” I say, with a stern look at Jonghyun.  He smirks back at me.  Then, the session begins.  They start telling all about them, who are they, one by one.  But, after 5 minutes they introducing themselves, the other girls give a really puzzled look.  Their jaws drop including my sister’s.

“Should we believe this?” my

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter