Five Years are Short – Final!

The True Legend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

I am hiding behind a pillar.  Produce no sound at all, afraid that any of the criminals know my position.  I still can hear them talking, which means they are still near me.  I close my eyes, deciding to step out from my hiding place and continue with the battle.  I hold tight my gun, and step out.  Then I fire anybody that comes to my sight.

            Unexpectedly, while I’m busy firing with the deafening sound of the gun, I don’t realise that they are somebody behind me.  Only one sentence makes me stop everything and turn to my back.

            “Stop it or you’ll die,” a man says and points his gun to my head.  I try to give him a hook kick but he manages to block my attack and kicks me back.  I fall on my .  My gun slides away from me.  This is bad, I think.

            He is about to shoot me when a car drifts inside the abandoned parking lot and brakes a few metres in front of him.  Somebody gets out from the car and points his gun too, but towards the criminal.

            “Don’t you feel embarrassed, fighting with a woman?  A real man should fight with a man.  What do you think?” Jonghyun says, smirking.  Gosh!  That’s near.  At last, he comes to be my hero today.  I’m in the middle of a mission of MIS, trying to catch the biggest drug dealer in the country.  If Jonghyun is late for second, the criminal might already shoot me.

            “Fight bravely without any weapon,” Jonghyun says again, still smirking.  The man takes the challenge.  Both of them put down their gun.  The man starts the fight by giving Jonghyun a kick.  Being short is his advantage.  The kick misses when he slightly bends his body.  Then, Jonghyun fiercely gives him a jumping front kick.  The powerful kick makes the world spinning for the man.

            Jonghyun takes this opportunity to give the man his most powerful kick, backside kick.  His backside kick is always the best between all the agents in the MIS.  He kicks straight to the criminal’s stomach.  He falls down to his and without wasting time Jonghyun quickly handcuffs the man.  Then, he calls the headquarter office through the mike that attach to his head.

            “Mission accomplished.  Criminal is caught at the position point Z9, coordinates…” Jonghyun makes the report.  I walk towards him and help to hold the man.  I speak once he finishes making the report.

            “You’re late!  I almost got killed,” I say, rolling my eyes.

            “Not my fault.  Moreover, this is not my mission, it’s yours.  And I just completed my mission.  When I get back to the headquarter Taeminnie told me that you’re alone without partner in this mission so now I’m here saving you.  You’re lucky to be alive although I’m a bit late but seriously you should be grateful,” Jonghyun says with a smirk.

            “Alright…alright…thank you Mr. Kim Jonghyun,” I say, again rolling my eyes.  He smiles.  A few minutes later, the abandoned parking lot is full with police cars.  A person walks towards us, wearing a black jacket like us but not exactly the same.  On my jacket and Jonghyun’s, at the upper left side written there, ‘Secret Agent Kim Jonghyun’ or ‘Secret Agent Kwon Yoo Rin’.  But, the person walking to us is different, it is written there on his jacket ‘Head of Special Operation Lee Taemin’.

            “Hyung!  Noona!” he calls Jonghyun and me.  Then, he cutely waves to us.  There’s another person walking together with him.  Same black jacket, written there ‘Head of Military Intelligence of Seoul Lee Jinki’.  Aha!  Taemin and Onew, already take their father’s place in controlling the safety of Korea.  Jonghyun and I work in the company, as secret agent.  These two persons make our schedule and give us mission to guard the country from any criminal.

            “So, two missions accomplished.  Both of you done a very great job,” Onew says once they reach us.

            “As the head of these two operations, I decide that I would like to give these two agents a week off.  Holiday of course,” Taemin says professionally, but still maintaining his cuteness.

            “Very well then.  As the Head of MIS, I approve it.  Let’s have a holiday!” Onew says, his left hand is punching the air.  We burst into laughter.

            “Then, let’s go the launching of the new film.  HyunA, Minzy and Uee will get mad if we’re late,” I say.

            “What about Secret Agent Choi Sooyoung?” Jonghyun asks.

            “Owh.  She will drive from the headquarters herself and pick up Seraphina from her Art School.  Then, they will go to the launch,” Onew says.  The four of us get onto Jonghyun’s car.  Jonghyun starts the engine and drifts to the launching of the new film, The Revolution of the Little Mermaid.

                                                                       

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

            We walk into the launching hall together.  We are excited to see their second fictional science film.  Their first film was really hit.  The three of them works together as a team working with their abilities in fictional science.  Uee wrote her first book entitle The Alien from Andromeda.  She published the book and it got hit.  Then only, the producer and the director, HyunA and Minzy turned it into a blockbuster film.  They are really good in this.

            Walking into the hall, we bump into Sooyoung and Seraphina on our way.

            “Unnie,” my sister greets me and kisses me on my cheek.  She is now working as a teacher in an art school.  We always know that she can draw very well.  Then, she walks to Taemin and kisses him on his cheek too.

            “How is your work today?” she asks Taemin.

            “Great!  But, it will be greater if I’m with you,” Taemin replies cutely.  I look at Jonghyun.  We exchange we-are-more-romantic-than-them look.  Jonghyun walks to me and hooking our arm

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter