2

Hoya, The New Aegyo Master

 

Because of being dragged by Dongwoo and Hoya, you had no choice but to follow them.

It’s okay. You thought. Atleast you’ll have a longer time of being with them, because after this, you’ll never know when will this happen again. Infinite would be pretty busy soon. Aside from Sunggyu, who has already taken his solo debut first, these two guys with you would also be debuting as a sub-unit duo soon. Even though Dongwoo kept telling you that they’ll make time for you to communicate, you know it will be impossible. That’s the reality of being an idol.

Dongwoo went out of the cab first, followed by you then Hoya. You found yourself standing infront of a cute yet luxurious looking restaurant which is unfamiliar to you. Dongwoo led you inside, with Hoya at the back pulling one of your baggages. The place only has few customers, few staffs, and even though you cannot see it, you know there’s only one or two chefs inside the kitchen.

 So that’s why Dongwoo-oppa chose this place…

 

You also wondered why this place isn’t that popular. The restaurant’s actually eye-catching, especially on the outside. It kinda looks like one of those restaurants in ancient Tokyo.

 

This place reminds me of the restaurant where Naruto often eats ramen. Maybe people were not just really into anime. Sigh.

 

You tapped Dongwoo on his shoulder. “May I know why are we here?”

“Farewell party. Hehehe. Look! Vacant table!” he exclaimed pointing to an undetermined vacant table at the left since there are really lots of them untaken. However, you’ve just followed him walking to the unknown table he was talking about.

 

The three of you sat on a table for six people. Hoya infront of you, then Dongwoo on his right side. You started to complain again to Dongwoo right after you found your place to sit.

“Oppa. I told you already. We don’t have to do this. It’s not like I’m going to migrate to another country or even go to the province. Which is because SEOUL is my hometown…”

He replied coolly. “So? Hehe. I’m just going to call the others ‘kay?” he said as he took his phone from his pocket.

You raised your eyebrow, slightly dismayed at his unbelievable response. “Psh. Aren’t you even afraid of being in public with an unknown girl?”

He just shook his head and turned his attention again to his phone. “Hello? Yah Sunggyu-hyung, we are already here. / Yeah the same Japanese restaurant like I told you. / Yeah yeah. / What? / No we’re not a couple! / Tss. Okay. Okay. / Bye.” He shut his phone off and made ridiculous faces while facing his phone’s screen. Probably annoyed at whoever he had talked to on the phone.

You furrowed your eyebrows in confusion. “Sunggyu-oppa?” you asked him.

He nodded. “They’re coming in a minute.”

You were about to say something again when someone came close to the three of you. They were two young girls that looked like highschoolers. “Excuse me, Dongwoo-oppa?” one of them with a bob cut asked. The two started to squeal like crazy when Dongwoo faced them. “OMG! AHHHHH!!!!!!!! It’s really Dongwoo-oppa! Narae! Take a picture of me! With him!!! ” the same girl with a bob cut screamed her lungs out with her friend you assumed to be named Narae, and handed her her phone.

As usual, Dongwoo just smiled and gave these two inspirits their fanservice. Bored with himself, Hoya also joined them which made these lucky fangirls squeal more. This is the first time you’ve seen Hoya smiling today so although you’re quite jealous with the fanservice that he gave, it’s okay, as long as he’s happy with it. Good thing there were really a few people inside this restaurant, because if not, there would probably cameras clicking anywhere and a lot of people might surround them already. In Dongwoo and Hoya’s mind, these two are really annoying. Yes, they love inspirits, but these girls are just really annoying.

“Yah me too! Here is the cam—huh?” the girl Narae suddenly noticed you and looked at you in disbelief. “Who is she?”

 

“Uh… She’s…” Dongwoo tried to think of an answer but as expected, he’s not that good at it.

 

Hoya cut him and answered stiffly. “She’s our stylist noona.”

“Yes. Heheheheheh.” Dongwoo agreed and nodded continuously.

Narae furrowed her eyebrows, as if she was one of these man’s girlfriend, whoever her bias is. “Why did you bring a stylist noona in this place? And, she doesn’t even look like a noona…” She told them.

Back to his serious mode, he replied quickly, annoyed. “That’s because she always takes care of her skin that’s why she looked younger and pretty. Other questions?”

Hoya’s voice shut them up. “Ehe~ Nothing more oppa. Hana, quick, picture…” she softened and made her friend Hana to take them a picture awkwardly before they left.

 

 

 

----

“Uh… hello?” Dongwoo waved his hand infront of you and smiled like an idiot. You blinked. You didn’t realize you were staring at the blank space.

 

She looked younger and pretty

 

She looked younger and pretty

 

She looked younger and pretty

 

 

OHMYGOSH. DID. HE. JUST. SAID. THAT.

 

“Did he just….?” You muttered under your breath but were loud enough for Dongwoo and Hoya to hear.

“What?” Dongwoo asked.

“Oh. Nothing…” you shook your head and tried to distract yourself from thinking too much about it by pretending to look elsewhere. Either way, it was useless.

 

 

Hoya.

 

 

Out of all the guys, it’s Hoya.

 

 

 

 

 

It’s Hoya who covered me from those girls.

 

 

 

 

 

Hoya called me pretty.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Aish I should stop this!

 

 

“Here you go.” You suddenly stopped at your daydreaming as a waiter came and put the food that the three of you ordered.

You grinned excitedly while looking at the newly cooked ramen that is placed in front of you.

 “Yey!!!” you screamed like a kid which made the other two blinked. They were wondering how you could be mature but child-like at the same time.

 

While eating, the three of you continued to chat. Talking about what would be your life after this as usual, random stuffs about the things that happened to infinite, how annoying their leader is, their plan about their debut on January, and the ‘When-will-they-come’ line that one of you will repeat every 3 minutes or less.

The storytelling— mostly of Dongwoo’s, kept on going until he asked you a question that you didn’t think would come.

 

You raised your eyebrows at him, but still, you answered him casually and honestly. “Yeah, of course I like you boys, Infinite.” You smiled and nodded after Dongwoo asked you if you take Infinite as your favorite boy band.

“Yey! So, who’s your bias?” Dongwoo asked you happily.

“Hmm…” You looked at Hoya for a second, you know the answer is him, but of course you wouldn’t say it in front of him.

“Uh, Woohyun? Yea, I guess it’s Woohyun-oppa.” You answered.

“Woohyun?!” Dongwoo said surprisingly. Whether it’s because you didn’t chose him or he knew you’re lying, you just didn’t know. “B-But… why?” He pouted.

“Don’t worry, I like all of you guys, but… he’s just cuter. Hehe~” you said and patted Dongwoo’s head.

“Psh. Woohyun.” Hoya mumbled as he took a sip in his tea.

“You were saying…?” You asked him curiously and raised an eyebrow.

“Nothing.” He answered with his infamous poker face.

“I know you were saying something. Spill it.” You told him.

“I said nothing. It’s just that…“ He paused and sighed for a second. “…Woohyun is not natural. He does these, ‘Bbuing Bbuing! Noona noona! Chuchuchu! Saranghae saranghae!’ to his fans to receive love. Tch. Ridiculous.” Hoya said annoyingly as he mocked Woohyun’s heart throwing and bbuing bbuing awkwardly.

You smiled at his actions, but of course you wouldn’t show it.

“Tss… He is doing that for fan service, why wouldn’t you learn it? I think you have to give some fan service, it’s not being natural. At least Woohyun-oppa has talents. He’s talented.”

“Oh really? He can’t even rap.”  he said without looking at you.

 

"But rapping can be learn!" you said.

 

"Nope, and he can't break dance."

 

"As I watch your practices, I think he's one of the best dancers." you told him.

 

"Nah, he can't dance without choreography, and he always made mistakes. There’s probably someone better than him.”

“Really? Who?” you asked.

“Who? Are you blind or something?” He said and rolled his eyes.

“No. It’s just that, I haven’t seen anyone better than him.” You told him even though it’s not what you really think.

“Really?”

.

.

.

.

.

.

“REALLY?! Darn it! Then I’m out of here!” You widened your eyes as he yelled at you and slammed the table and walked away. You really don’t understand what’s gotten over him.

 

Dongwoo looked at you smiling “I think someone’s jealous. HAHAHAHA!”

 

 

 

 



 

I could hear Dongwoo's laugh from here. hahahah

so what do you think? comment & subscribe :)