4

Hoya, The New Aegyo Master

 

Hoya mini POV:

 

Opponent name: Nam Woohyun

Character nicknames: Bunny Woohyun. Namgrease. Greasy tree. Namstar.

Aegyo Level: 674

 

Geez. How the can I beat that.

 

 

 

 

 

and DAMN… those nicknames. What if it’s me, am I going to be called Hogrease? GreasyHo? Leestar? .

 

No one’s POV:

 

A few minutes later, Infinite finally arrived at their dorm. As expected, without saying anything nor even waiting for the others, Hoya was first to walked inside their dorm, directly to his room.

He laid down on his bed tiredly and slowly closed his eyes, hoping that ‘sleep’ would be the best cure for the pain he is feeling right now.

 

He was wrong. He can’t even sleep. The anger, the jealousy, hate, and even temptation, it’s all mixed up. It bothers him to death. He must already tell someone about this. In this way, all the burden he was feeling would lessen.

 

 

 

Dongwoo. The first person who popped up on his mind. He may appear a quite pabo sometimes, but he is really a genius. He knew Dongwoo would be glad to listen.

 

Dongwoo, of course. He stood up and hurriedly went to Dongwoo’s room, ready to admit everything.

 

 

 

-----

“Hyung?” Hoya nervously knocked on Dongwoo’s room which he shared with Sungyeol and Myungsoo, nevertheless, he was still determined on doing this.

“Yes? Come in.” Dongwoo answered from inside.

“Hey…” Hoya made himself enter the room. He found Dongwoo alone cleaning his stuff as usual. Of all the members, Dongwoo is the cleanest. He wants his things to be neat and arranged in order, that’s why most of them wanted him to be their roommate, not to mention, him being a heavy sleeper.

Hoya sat beside him, trying to act normal and casual as possible.

“What’s up?” Dongwoo asked him while still focused on fixing his things.

He laid down on Dongwoo’s bed and put his arms around his head. “Nothing much…”

 

Well the truth was, he didn’t know how to start.

 

Dongwoo eyed him suspiciously. He was definitely sure what was going on.

“You seemed sad Hoya…

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

 . is it because of _____?”

 

Hoya widened his eyes. How the hell did he found out that fast?! “Huh? Why would I be sad because of her??” he quickly denied, not realizing it made him more obvious to Dongwoo. He wasn’t ready to say it… yet.

Dongwoo just smirked. “Okay. If you say so.” He said and went back to his business.

 

Hoya sighed. Wasn’t he supposed to say this? Why is he even denying?

 

“Hyung,”

 

“Hmm?”

 

“Tell me, what’s good about Woohyun?” Hoya suddenly asked out of nowhere. Dongwoo looked away as he tried to prevent his laugh and pretended to know nothing. He turned his face back to Hoya only to give an annoying reply.

“Woohyun?” he looked at the ceiling, acting as if he was thinking of an answer. “Hmm well, he’s charming, has a really nice voice and handsome. He’s also kind of flirty with girls, you know, the aegyo thingy? That’s why he’s popular.” He said and grinned mischievously. 

He’s trying to deny, but he’s so obvious. Your worst than me Hoya. Hahahahaha!

 

 “Tch. I can be like that.” Hoya said and changed into a seating position.

Dongwoo raised his left eyebrow. “Oh really?”

“Heh~ By the way, where’s Sungyeol and Myungsoo?” Hoya said and smoothly changed the topic.

“I don’t know. Sungyeol’s probably annoying the others now, specifically Sunggyu. Myungsoo’s taking a shower. He’s like showering there for a decade.” Dongwoo commented and laughed. Half of it was because of what he said, while the other half was the unreleased laughter he’s been keeping to himself lately. He continued, “He will put whatever cream or any beauty products on his skin, then stare at his face on the mirror for more than 30 minutes. The dude’s pretty obsessed with his features. Hahaha!”

Instead of laughing, Hoya rolled his eyes. “Tch. Just like Woohyun.” He muttered.

“Woohyun? I don’t know, maybe?” Dongwoo answered as if he doesn’t know.

“Duh. He has a bunch of makeup on his drawer.”

Dongwoo smiled. “Howon, you really sounded like Woohyun did something to piss you off right now.”

“He didn’t.”

“Really? _____ likes Woohyun.”

“I know.”

“Woohyun likes her.”

“That’s not surprising either.”

“They’re dating.”

 

“That’s—WHAT?!”

“They’re actually already considered getting married.”

 

“WHAT?!!”

 

 

 

Dongwoo stopped at the moment Hoya suddenly yelled. He knew he got him this time. “Pfft. Howon…” He said stiffly as possible trying to prevent his laugh from bursting out. “You… I… That was a… Pfft. Joke. He-he…”

Both of Howon’s eyebrows met as he tried to comprehend the situation. “What…”

 

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!” Dongwoo bursted out laughing. “Haha! Gotcha. Hahahaha!”

“Yah! Stop laughing!” Hoya commanded Dongwoo as his face started to reddened like a tomato.

“Ooh you’re blushing… Haha!” Dongwoo continued to tease.

“Aish jinjja. And then I thought you could help me. Tch.”

“Help?” Dongwoo stopped as soon as he heard the word ‘help’, although his giggles still remain. “What is it you need me to help you?”

Hoya’s face became serious. “Well, you know… She likes Namstar. Can you ing believe that?!” The anger in his voice aroused.

Dongwoo pouted. “Of course. It’s not impossible. Every girl likes him, then me of course. Hahahaha!” He said trying to reduce the raging atmosphere surrounding Hoya.

However, it didn’t work. “Yah Dongwoo-hyung! You’re not helping!”

“Aish calm down there is still a solution for this...”

“What is it?”

“Drum rolls please…”

“in—!“

 

 

 

“BE LIKE WOOHYUN.” Dongwoo said, assuring Howon that it is the best solution that he could do.

Hoya blinked. Never in his life would he do a ridiculous thing like that.

 

“What?” Dongwoo asked as he waits for Hoya to answer.

“Are you serious?!” Hoya bolted.

“Yup.  Be the greasy, annoying, cutie cute, cutie patootie, Woohyun.” Dongwoo smiled. The forever serious Hoya, would finally show the cute side of him. Despite of Hoya’s reaction, he knew Hoya will do it, he just have to wait.

 

“What?! NO!” Hoya contradicted.

 

-----

Your POV:

 

After washing the dishes, I pulled my luggages which was still unpacked on the living room to my room. Since I was tired myself, I lazily put it beside my study table, not caring whether it would stand properly or fall. I threw myself on the bed and quickly hugged my pillow.

At last, I would finally get to sleep on my own bed again. I missed this place. I thought to myself.

I was about to close my eyes when I felt my phone vibrated from my pocket. I pulled it out and blushed automatically when I have read the name of the sender.

Lee Hoya.

I excitedly pressed open and the moment I finally read it…

 

I don’t know whether I should laugh or not but…

 

 

From: Lee Hoya

To: _____

                                             

 

   (=^ェ^=) Goodnight~ <333 Chu~人◕ ‿‿ ◕人  \(-ㅂ-)/ ♥ ♥ ♥

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Seriously Hoya? WTF?! HAHAHAHAHA!

 

 

 

 


 

a/n

Isn't it adorable seeing Hoya use emojis? :3

 

subscribe and comment? I would definitely appreciate that. :)))

 

Have you seen Yadong's Milk song? they're so cute!!!!