3

Hoya, The New Aegyo Master

 

“Howon? Where are you going?” Just right after Hoya’s attempt of creating a walk-out scene, Sunggyu,   with the rest of the Infinite boys came.

 

“Uh… restroom.” He lied. He quickly and awkwardly went to the restroom just so he could hide his face that was extremely blushing at that time.

“Weird.” Sunggyu muttered.

“I know right.” Dongwoo replied and teasingly grinned at you. You don’t know why he did that but there’s something in your mind that you just felt is the reason.

 

No way. It is not what I think it is. Stop dreaming.

 

 

 

 

------------------------------

After having a nonstop chat with them, they all agreed to accompany you in your house. At first you were hesitant, but their manager who just came (with a car) insisted, that’s why you just agreed to them. This is no time to be choosy anyway, it is already dark. 

 

While walking towards their van, Woohyun suddenly clung into your arms. “So _____, where do you actually live?” He asked cutely.

“It’s-“ You stopped and turned your face left when you felt there was someone who tried to grabbed your other hand. You were too late to see who it was because Woohyun suddenly dragged you to run that made the unknown person’s hand slipped.

 “Doesn’t matter, I will finally see it anyway! _____! Let’s sit beside each other at the van eo? Yey!” he said while running with you, more excited than you to go home.

 

 

While on the car, the never-ending conversations that you thought all of you had already left on the restaurant actually continued, as if they haven’t seen each other for a very long time, especially L, his ‘Myungsoo’ side was reigning at this time.

As expected, Woohyun sat beside you, near the window on the left side, with his arms still clung on you, and his head slightly leaned on your shoulder.

Looking at him, you remembered what Dongwoo had told you earlier.

 

I think someone’s jealous. HAHAHAHAH!”

 

 

 

Someone’s jealous? Is he pertaining to Hoya?

 

You wanted to turn around and look at Hoya, but you decided not to since he is seated at the back and you don’t want to be obvious. Not that they are suspecting you already or what but, you just don’t want them to have an idea of your feelings.

You sighed and stared at the view outside the window. You could hear everyone’s voice but him. They were all laughing, saying random things, and teasing each other except him. He was quiet, not just this time, but also earlier. It bothers you big time that he unintentionally gave you a headache.

You wanted to ask him what’s wrong, but you couldn’t.

 

No, you could. But you can’t.

 

 

Maybe this is the reason why this love is still one-sided. I hate it. I hate you Lee Howon. What did you to me? Why do I love you so much? Stop it. It kills me.

 

------------------------------

Hoya’s POV

 

I watched Woohyun as he placed his head on _____’s shoulder and his body snuggling close to her. I stared outside the window, not wanting to hurt my eyes.

 

I bet _____ is enjoying the moment right now. Woohyun on her side. Woohyun hugging her.  Woohyun acting as if he was her boyfriend…

 

This is ridiculous. Why is Woohyun even doing these things? Why is he so clingy to _____ right now? Does he also like her? Are they in a relationship? Are they keeping a secret on us?

 

More importantly, why is _____ letting Woohyun do all these things?

 

Didn’t she realize that it is already his way of flirting? Didn’t she…

 

Oh yeah, she likes Woohyun. How can I forget.

 

Just a few minutes passed and we reached our destination. _____’s house was not really too far away. Her house was not that big but it also wasn’t that small. A light was seen on the window of their second floor indicating that one of them must still be awake.

 

 

“Mom?” _____ called and pressed the doorbell. It wasn’t too long until their small gate was open by her mother with a small dog waiting for her.

“Kyouko! Haha I missed you!” _____ sat down and hug her pet. “Annyong Mom! Oh. My friends’ here. They drive me home. hehe.”

“Annyeonghaseyo ahjumma…” we greeted and bowed at her. She bowed back.

“Oh?? Infinite!!” a small boy appeared behind and pointed at us. “Oh that’s Hoya-hyung! My idol!” he said and smiled at me. I blinked. So her brother’s bias is me? Good.

I smiled and sat below his level. “Hello. What’s your name?”

“Jino.” He grinned. “Hyung. I want to be a good dancer and a rapper like you. Can you teach me?”

“Jino…” _____ was supposed to stop him but he started to speak again.

“Do you know my sister really lluuurrre-----“ “JINO!” _____ suddenly yelled and covered his mouth. “Ahehe. He was going to say, his sister wants all of you guys to come in if you want to, you know, eat or drink something before heading home?”

 

Am I having some hallucinations or did I really saw her blushing?

 

“That’s really what he was going to say? Why do you have to cover his mouth anyway?” I raised my eyebrow and stood up.

“I just want to say it myself.” She said in an expression I cannot understand.

 

“Luckily I have cooked lots of food earlier. Do you guys want it with tea or juice?” her mother said welcomingly.

“Sorry ahjumma. Even though we want to, we can’t because we already have to go home…” Woohyun replied sadly.

“Oh is that so…” her mother said with a bit of disappointment.

He nodded. “Maybe next time? I’ll help you cook ahjumma. Hehe.”

“Really? I’ll be expecting you next time then. What’s your name again?”

“Woohyun. Nam Woohyun.” He said, with a victory smile plastered on his face.

“Okay then Nam Woohyun. Let’s see if you really have the chance of becoming a perfect husband. Right _____?”

“Uh… Yes?” _____ answered questionably. Or I think it is.

“Ow… I wanna see that.” Sungjong suddenly uttered.

“Duh.” Sunggyu commented under his breath.

 

 

 

 

 

The small talk outside _____’s house ended soon. After saying my goodbye, I didn’t wait for them to go at the van. I went there first and alone. Everything is so irritating already, I want to end it right away.

I sat at the back part of the van, beside the window at the right side, just like where I have seated lately. I put on my earphones and played random music from my playlist. I was about to close my eyes when I felt someone tapped my shoulder.

“Hoya…” Woohyun said and sat next to me.

 

 

Right. The guy that I wanted to avoid just sat next to me.

 

“Hmm?” I looked at him with fake sleepy eyes.

“Is there something wrong?” He asked me worriedly.

“Nothing.” I answered him stiffly and hurriedly went back to sleep. I just don’t want to talk to this guy at this moment.

 

I must be a devil. What he said just irritates me more.

I feel like I created a new enemy without him even knowing. Hoya, what is wrong with you?

 

 

 

 

P.S. I can also cook. Tss.

 

 

 

 

 

 


 

a/n

Me: Woohyun what are you doing in Hoaegi's fanfiiiiiiiic

Namu: Guesting?

Me: Nooooooo go back to thorns or whatever story of mine that originally includes you. Trust me it wasn’t supposed to be like this T.T

Namu: it’s ok. It only means you love me so much eh? More than your so-called bias SY? Right? Right?

Me: go away

 

 

 

I don’t know anymore x.x Poor Hoya. Anyway, thank you to new subbies! Feel free to comment :)))) cutie Hoya will be appearing soon don’t worry! Keke.

-yach/I at doing poster I ended up doing nothing :/