1

Hoya, The New Aegyo Master

Your POV

“NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

 

“Dongwoo-oppa, let go of my pillow, I can only sleep with this…” I said as Dongwoo continued to do random things to stop me from leaving, such as hiding some of my clothes, ping my bags, getting my pillow while yelling, blah blah…

“That’s why I’m not letting this go, DON’T GO!!!!” he pleaded while faking a tear. I smiled at his silliness.

Sigh… Dongwoo oppa, how I wish that you would just stop, what you’re doing just made it harder for me to leave…

 

So what really is happening? Yesterday, I talked to our manager. It’s really hard for me and confusing for him since WE ALL KNOW, being a trainee in a successful company would be a very great thing. And I already been a trainee for 5 months. And what did I do? I’ve only thrown that one in a million opportunity that will only be achieved by few.

 

…yet I don’t regret it. It’s not my passion, well, I still don’t have an idea what it is but I’m pretty sure I will soon know about it, and focusing on my studies would be a great help.

Now that our manager and other Woolim staffs allowed me to quit, I decided to leave as soon as possible. I don’t want to be a burden of course. Too bad my co-members weren’t here to say goodbye to, they were told to go to the dance studio to practice so yeah… I was left alone. Good thing, Dongwoo was nice enough to help me pack, with Hoya.

 

Anyway, our group—I mean, the group that I was once a member of, was composed of five members, if you’ll include me. And uhm…I- was actually the visual (oh stop it you). I don’t even know how did I get that hilarious role, I was anticipating for the main vocals! Lol forgive me.

 

Dongwoo was still blocking me from whatever I’m doing when we heard someone coughed from the door.

 

“Ehum. The cab’s already downstairs. Don’t make him wait too long.”  He said in a poker face and a bit of annoyance visible in his eyes. I wonder what made him like that today? He was quiet and stiff since they went here lately. I want to ask him, but I’m afraid I might get ignored. I just wish I was close to him like Dongwoo’s. Yes I do LIKE Hoya, so? 

 

We both stared at him for seconds as he exited himself from the scene.

“See? The driver will get mad if we don’t move faster. So stop interrupting me now okay?” I told Dongwoo.

He rolled his eyes as he muttered something ridiculous. “Hmpf. You just don’t want the purple god to get mad at you.”

 

I totally have heard what he just said. Well it’s true… sort of. But because it was too ridiculous for me to handle, I decided to act like I never heard anything. “What?”

“Nothing…” he said and smirked.

 

I sometimes wonder if there is something Dongwoo knows that I don’t.

 

Or maybe I was just being paranoid.

 

__

No one’s POV

Hoya went out of the dorm first carrying one of your bags. He was followed by Dongwoo, whose energy suddenly became dull since both of you went out of your room earlier. He is frowning and is not saying anything, and it made you worry. You know it’s still because of you.

You patted him on his back in a cheerful way, trying to change his mood “Yah! What are you being sad of? My house is just somewhere around Seoul! You can always visit me.” You told him and winked.

Dongwoo looked at you with a mournful face. “But can’t you see? We wouldn’t be able to see each other anymore more often, because we’ll be too busy, and you too, with your studies and stuff, it’s still different if you’re a trainee, we can see each other at Woolim…” he turned to look at Hoya for an ally, “Right Hoya?”

Hoya quickly nodded in response, without any expressions at all. From what you see, you doubt that he really understands what Dongwoo had said.

 

--

The three of you went inside the cab after a minute of quarrelling with Dongwoo. To end everything, you allow Dongwoo to come along, as he keeps on telling you that he should go with you for him to know where your address is, and that he was just complying with your advice to him earlier. Of course, he wouldn’t go without Hoya. He doesn’t want to leave his partner alone.

You secretly looked at the guy at your left side. Like what you’ve expected, his face gives a boring look. It seems like he was just forced to do this and he was never interested. Just looking at his serious face gives you an awkward feeling, because you know, he doesn’t really want to do this and if it wasn’t just Dongwoo’s adorable pleading, he would totally refuse to this.

In less than a minute, with you still on the middle of your paranoia, you didn’t realize Hoya is looking back at you, with his brows furrowed. “What?” he asked.

You widened your eyes. He caught me staring! Argh!

 

“N-Nothing…” you stuttered. You quickly turned your face to the right to avoid the situation.  

You felt your cheeks heating up, from that you could tell that you are blushing. What just happened is already embarrassing, and it will be more embarrassing if Hoya would get to take a look at your face.

You notice Dongwoo, who was sitting on the right. He was looking through his phone while smiling, like he was reading something really funny. From his peripheral view, he can see you, and that is actually why he was smiling by himself.

You want to ask him why, but you’re too embarrassed enough to speak. Maybe later, you thought.

 

Dongwoo put back his phone to his pocket and started talking to the driver to ask him something.

 

“Ahjusshi, do you know where the Japanese restaurant is? The one that’s near the mall?” he asked.

“Nae Dongwoo-sshi.” He answered politely. It wasn’t surprising that he knows Dongwoo’s name. Infinite is a popular group anyway.

“Okay…” slowly, Dongwoo placed his hands on top of yours. As soon as he reached it, he moves his hands to both your left and right wrist and held it tightly.

“What are you doing?” you asked, still unaware of Dongwoo’s plan from the start.

“Drop us there please.” He commanded the driver and grinned.

“What?!”

 

You turned to look at Hoya. Still with his straight face, he swiftly blocked the car’s door with his muscular arms, as if to show you that you have nowhere to go now.

Aish. You too? How could you?!

You wanted to release yourself from these two but Dongwoo’s grip was too tight for you that you couldn’t even move your hands. “Oppa! What is this all about?!” you hollered.

“Nothing. Sorry. This was actually my intention why I’ve helped you packed your things. Hahahahahahaha!”

“What?!”

 

He ignored your last question. “HAHA! TO THAT WHATEVER-IT-IS JAPANESE RESTAURANT!!!! WOOHOO!!” Dongwoo exclaimed happily.

 

 

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

a/n

I think this will be the last time I’ll be using “your POV” because this story was originally a third person story thing.

This is just the beginning so… still no sight of Hoya being cutie patootie. Wahaha!

Thank you to those who subscribe!

 

 

 

 

Lol @ Dongwoo

 

 

kindly subscribe and comment! it would mean a lot to me.

love,

       yachtalmighty