The Secret Surprise :)

YongGuk and You Love story ♥

The Secret Surprise! :)

The place Himchan took you was on top of the TS building. Surprisingly it had a very nice view. You could see the night sky and all the stars. The building in Seoul seemed to sparking in the moonlight it was very nice. While you were looking around at the amazing view you had not noticed your best guy friend Woon Min walk up behind you and Himchan.

"Ya! _______, Himchan, Shall we begin this little talk of ours now," Woon Min said which made you jump a little. You slowly turned around with a questioning look in your eyes wondering whats going to happen and what take he was talking about but before you could say anything Himchan interupted your train of thoughts.

"Nae, the sooner we get this done the better," Said Himchan in a plain tone of voice. You thought from the way Himchan has said that you begin to think maybe it was something bad. "Ya!! What is it that you both are talking about. I wanna know right now," You said with great curiousty and excitement.

Himchan and Woon Min gave a laugh after you had said that then Himchan begain to speak. "______ YongGuk hyung is a very close chingu of mine and I want you to know that he likes you a lot." Woon min continuted as Himchan became hisitant after saying that. "_______ ah you must promise to always protect, love, care for YongGuk no matter what. Araso! Also I want to know how you feel about YongGuk if you don't mind telling us."

You looked at Himchan and Woon Min for a long time because you had no clue what to say but, after thinking for a bit you finally knew the right words to tell them. "I I...I really do love YongGuk oppa. He is the sweetest, nicest, funnest, and coolest person i know," You managed to say.

After you said this you felt someone behind you grab your hand, which made you jump because you had no clue anyone else was listening. "________ ah your like a star that shines forever in my eyes~" Hearing this your faced turned red. Redder than it has ever been.

YongGuk took your hand and then said, "Lets go somewhere special. I have something I want to tell you." YongGuk still holding your hand slowly started to pull you away~