Cafe Shop

YongGuk and You Love story ♥

Cafe Shop

 

You finally arrived at the cafe shop, as you went to grab the handle to the door to open it you heard a voice call your name. "Ya _______ are you going in there to?" said the mysterious voice. You turned around to see you called your name and it was non other then YongGuk. "Y-Y-YongGuk~shi," was all you could manager to say. 

"Aww she's really cute!!" YoungJae said as he examined they way you were acting. "Gomawo," You said while blushing. "If you guys are going to come and get some coffee to maybe we could all hang out together," as you said this the members started to look at eachother and had huge smiles on there faces. You thought this to be strange. 

Himchan grabbed your hand, "_______ i am going to order you the best coffee ever!! Also after this i am going to take you somewhere special." After this being said Himchan had grown an evil looking smile on his face as turned back to look at the other members but he stared at YongGuk the longest. As you looked at YongGuk you noticed he face turned a bit red but you didnt know if it was because he was jealous or if he was blushing. 

Himchan still holding your hand led you inside the shop with the other members followed. YongGuk walked up to Himchan and said "You shouldnt be holding _______ she is not dating you...." Was there a hint of jealouse is his voice? You thought to yourself as you thought this Himchan let go of your hand and you were blushing at the thought of YongGuk~shi being jealouse because Himchan had held your hand.

At the counter inside the cafe shop Himchan walked up and started talking to the worker there. You looked up at Zelo suddenly feeling super short. "Zelo ah why do you have to be soo tall you make me feel like im really short." As you said this Zelo looked up at you and laughed a little, "Why do you have to be short hehe but i'm tall because i eat lots of healthy food." What? He's joking right but either way Zelo is so cute i love his aegyo You thought to yourself. "______ Zelo is joking he eats all kinds of junk food," Youngjae said while looking at Daehyun because he was showing YongGuk, Zelo and JongUp something.

Himchan came back from the counter with something for everyone. You all went to sit down in a nice little spot at the back of the cafe near a huge window with a very nice view. From the window you could see the people walking by and the namseng tower. Since it was evening the light outside made everything also look very amazing. Himchan  passed everyone there drinks out and you told him gomawo. You took a sip of the coffee drink Himchan had gotten you and when you tasted it, it was the best coffee you had ever tasted in your life.

"Himchan what is this drink called?" You asked. "It's called expresso deleux 5 special edition, the reason for the long name is because there only having this drink out for a few more months. There only selling it to see what people think of it before they make it an official coffee drink." YongGuk said before Himchan even had a chance to answer. You smiled a little, "Thank you YongGuk~shi!" After this you all sat at the cafe shop for about an hour talking about random thinks, like there schedule, things you liked, movies, games, and other things.

You all got up from the table you were sitting at and that's when Himchan called you, "______ come with me i have something i want to talk to you about and i told you before that i was going to take you to some place special after we had coffee." You just nodded and followed Himchan out the cafe shop's door and he showed you a place you will never soon forget.