Vollyball Practice

YongGuk and You Love story ♥

Vollyball Practice

Your now at the volleyball court in buiding 3 located on the far right on the campus. You carried your things into the girls locker room and begain to change into your vollyball outfit. Your vollyball outfit was a blue t-shirt with a random number on it with blue and white shorts to match it. (Blue and White are the school colors) 

After closing your locker with your things in it you heard a voice. "______, You better not mess things up at practice today....OR ELSE!" Said that voice. That voice belong to none other that Soojae your worst enemy. Worstr of all she was running against you for being the leader of the group.

"Soojae~ah," You playfully said trying to mock her, "Are you sure your not the one who will be messing things up?" After having said this you laughed really hard until you heard another voice hurring you all out of the locker room. "Girls get out here now!!! We need to start practice; we have a game in a week!!"

You ran out of the locker room and got in your spot formation on the court. "Alright girls today the team captians will be Soojae and ______. You may now begin choosing members for your teams," said Mrs. Jiwang.  You chose some of your closest friends while Soojae chose some people on. You both got on your spots on the court in game formation.

"Haha Prepare to loose ______, theres no way your skills are better than mine!!" Said Soojae in a mocking tone from the other side of the court. Your side had the ball first. You grabed the ball and threw it in the air only to hit it and watch it fly over the net. At this you let out a laugh and said, "The only person loosing this is you."

After about two hours of constant back and fourth yelling and screaming the practice game was tied. You looked up at the stands to see if anyone had been watching, and to your surprise there was Zelo sitter there his face all red like he was blushing or something. You stood there in shock and thought "What if Zelo tells YongGuk about how competitve i was....What will he think of me then if he finds out

You stood there thinking about all these random things for what seemed like hours until you heard Mrs. Jiwang call, "Girls practice is over for the day, You all did a wonderful job!" After this you went into the locker room and changed quickly wondering if Zelo was still out in the stands. You slowly peeped your head out and there he was still sitting there....You quickly decided to take the back door which was located at the back of the locker room. You soon excaped outside. :D

From all that excitement and wonder from thinking about Zelo telling YongGuk what he saw. Since you were nervous you decided to go to your favorite cafe shop which always helped you feel better and it only about 10 minutes away from the school. You begain your 10 minute walk there wondering on how the rest of your day would go. But as you slowly approch the cafe shop this weird feeling kept building up inside you that make you nervous but also curious. "Whats this weird feeling?" 
 


(I wonder whats going to happen at the coffee shop o.O )