First Day in School

YongGuk and You Love story ♥

First Day in School


As you entered the office to get your late notice slip you over heard one of the office workers talking about B.A.P. The office was a small room that had another door on the other side it was quite simple. Suddenly you heard one of the office guys say something that caught your attention. "Neh I heared they placed Daehyun and Jongup in room 309, and Zelo and YoungJae in room 301, Himchan in room 206, and Yongguk in room 321." 

*replay* "Yongguk room 321" as you replayed this in your head you did your best not to freak out and scream right then and there. OMO Yongguk and I have the SAME homeroom!!! You yelled in your head. >.< "This day truely does have to be the best day ever!!!!" :)

"_____ Please take this slip and hand it in to your teacher," said Mr. Gil. Upon hearing his voice it interupted your fan girl moment. "Yes sir," as you said this you bowed and turned to walk to your class. You left the main office heading to your class that was upstairs in the third hallway. As you approached your class room door you became more and more nervous wondering if Yongguk was really in your class or not. You slowly reached and turned the door handle to your classroom breathing slowly.

"Mianhae for being late today Mrs. Sang." As you said this you bowed and handed her the late slip paper and then turned to walk to you desk. As you started heading to your desk you noticed something very shocking....It...was... Yongguk. He sat in the desk right in front of yours.

Even more nervous than you were before, you slowly and as calmly as you could walk to your desk behind Yongguk's. As you sat down you began to stare at the back of his head admiring how handsome he was. (even from the back) 

Ae sook who was sitting on the left side of you asked, "_____, gwenchana you seem to be staring off at something." You blushed and turned bright red at the thought of being caught staring at Yongguk, but before you could answer Yongguk turned around and said,"Ah so your name is _____ it is nice to meet you chingu~^^ I am Bang Yongguk." After saying this your chingu replied before you could saying "It is nice to meet you to I am Ae Sook, mianhae if _____ doesn't talk much she is kind of shy."

Upon seeing your chingu say that you became slightly mad but blushed and said to Yongguk, "It's nice to meet you to! ^///^ What Ae sook said is true i am a bit shy at times."

Yongguk said that was cute and turned about around and begain talking to Woon min. Omo Yongguk just called me cute!!!! What should i do??? You thought to yourself.  Your chingu seeing you worried about something asked "_____, are you okay?? You seem nervous or worried about something."

Upon hearing this your face turned a bright red and all you could manage to say is "I'm fine."

A few hours later at lunch

At lunch you waited in line to get your food today they were having bibimbap :) which is one of your favorite foods. ♥ After you had gotten your food you went to sit down at your usual table with your chingus. Suddenly a voice calls your name, "______, dongseng!!! I found oppa!" Thats all you heard when you turned your head to look to see who called your name directly across from you on the other side of the room you had spotted B.A.P. enjoying there lunch together.

You stared at them for a few minutes watching there faces as the joked around with each other. It had made you wish that you had the courage to go over there and talk to them. When you turned back to finish eating your bibimbap you had noticed something.....and it made you kind of mad. You had noticed a girl from your vollyball team walking over there to talk to B.A.P. and she was even flirting with them. >.>

The girl from your vollyball team name is Soojae. Soojae was really popular and she was always dating a differnt guy evey week it seemed. Her hair came to her shoulders and she was only a few inches taller than you. Soojae was really mean to you and would always try to beat you in everything that you did which really made  you mad. Now seeing her with B.A.P. didn't help how you felt about her at all.

You were so mad you decided to throw your remaining food away and walk over there. When you got over there you looked directly at Soojae as if to challenge her and said in a very calm voice, "Soojae can you come help me with something?" She looked at you with the strangest look ever then slowly replyed, "What haha cant you do anything by yourself your such a loser." 

Himchan looked up at the girl and said, "You shouldnt be mean like that when you have someone who is asking you for help." "You just wouldnt understand. She *points* doesnt mean anything to me at all ughh.." Replyed Soojae as she was walking off. Himchan suddenly look at you, "Whats your name?"

Nervously you reply to him, "I'm ______ and i really am greatful for you helping me just now." *bow* Himchan looked up at you with slight amuzement while the other members were talking to each other. "What was it that you needed help with _______?" He asked you. "I needed to find out when our next volleyball game is and i wanted to ask her about our new practice schedual." You lied to them by telling them this because you didnt want to tell them it was because you were jealous of her talking to them.

Soon after this the bell for class to start again rang, and that brought some disapointment to your face. Aww i wanted to talk to them longer You thought. Soon after your afternoon classes you slowly made your way to the vollyball court only to find more trouble......