Chapter 2

Happy Together

Kangin, with the brood of nine kids, formerly known as Super Junior members, watched Leeteuk pace back forth with the now two year old Kyuhyun in his arms. “What on earth are we, no I, going to tell the managers? Lee Soo Man-nim?? How are we going to perform in our concert now? WHAT ARE WE GOING TO TELL THE NEWS???!” Leeteuk was already at the brink of pulling at his hair and flinging their maknae turned toddler out of his arms had Kangin not taken the semi-shaken toddler from the distressed leader’s arms. “Teukkie hyung, I think we should just tell Lee Soo Man-nim and let’s see what he has to say…” Their leader’s frantic pacing came to a stop as he was engulfed into Kangin’s strong arms; he subconsciously leaned into the strong arms, resting his head in the crook of the younger man’s neck. “You’re right. Consulting the director is the best option right now. Will you carry Kyuhyunnie or will I?” “… I’ll carry him hyung” Kangin said quickly, keeping in mind what might have almost happened to the poor maknae in the arms of a distressed leader.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

With eleven children in tow, Kangin and Leeteuk made their way to the president’s office, garnering a whole lot of stares in the process. Upon finally reaching the director’s office, Kangin and Leeteuk held their breaths and dragged the brood that used to be their team in.

“Good day, Lee Soo Man-sshi…” Leeteuk bowed in greeting to the owner of SM entertainment. “How can I help you, Leeteuk?” Super Junior’s leader’s eyes shifted to Kangin who was beside him, semi hidden behind the door. “Well Sir, we may have a tiny problem…” he started nervously, bringing Kangin into full view. The owner of SM entertainment’s eyebrows shot up. “… Kangin? Are you not telling me something?” this time it was Kangin’s turned to look shocked. “EH? Uhh sir this isn’t what it looks like…” Kyuhyun, being Kyuhyun, took the opportunity of the silence to suddenly gurgle, “Appa!” The reactions of the three men were priceless. Leeteuk had this look of shock, but there were tell-tale signs that his trademark laugh was about to burst out. Kangin looked like he wanted to murder the smug looking baby in his arms. As for Lee Soo Man, he looked like he was about to burst a vessel. “Appa…?” the director’s brows were once again raised in skepticism. “S-sir, it’s not what you think…. I swear!” Kangin reasoned out. Lee Soo Man looked like was going to start yelling at Kangin, until Leeteuk finally just blurted out, “That’s Kyuhyunnie!”