U make me angry, but I miss u

Do Marriage Lead To Happiness ???

AUTHOR POV

It was a raining day. Students were crowled outside the school. Girls were gossip about each other, while boys checking the girls out. 

INFINITE were chatting with each other, untill the bell ringing to classUntil the bell ringing to class. They groaned and leaved. Woohyun and Myungsoo are in the same class, Art. The class had to draw a portal of a girl model, that have been chose to be a model for the class. While drawing, Woohyuns mind was always on ________ and curious why you didn´t attended school today. 

The model was posing and students was drawing. Every time Woohyun looking back and forth at the model and his portal, he always has an illusion od you when he looking at the model face. Shaking his head. Trying to forget about you.

'' Woohyun, are you okay.'' Myungsoo trying to shake him.

'' I’m okay. Just get back to drawing and don’t mind me.'' Woohyun reply. 

Class has ended and it was break-time. There is chaos in the cafeteria. INFINITE was sitting around a table just only for Kingkas.

Minki and Mina was chatting with each other and they were sitting just the opposite of the INFINITE. They are one of the popularity people to. The conversation was about _________ and how they were worry about you. That make Woohyun curious when he heard your name and trying to listened to the conversation.  

''Yah Woohyun. What are you doing??'' Sunggyu asked.

'' You had been weird today.'' Myungsoo added.  

‘’ Nothing guys. I´m just not feeling well today.’’ Woohyun make an excuse.

After school he get a call from his mother and the news was about the wedding date. He was disappointed that, his freedom as a single man will end in 1 week. At that moment, he was he was angry at the same time, thinking about how you’ll ruin his life and he don´t want to break up with Hyuna. His mom never likes Hyuna once she met her, but when she met you, she already called you daughter-in-law. Just thinking about that, make Woohyun angry at you.

Woohyun was sitting on his bed, trying to think a way how to get ride of you once you guys get married. Then an idea popped on his head. He decides to make a 2 years’ contract. The more his finger tapping on the keyboard, the more idea he gets.

‘’ I´ll give it to her tomorrow.’’ He put the paper in a yellow envelop. Walking back and forth, trying to find a way to talk to you. But then felt asleep within 10 minutes. 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry for taking so long, im bad at writing so I hope you guys enjoy this short chapter <3 <3 <3 

SUBSRIBE!!!! THANKS <3 <3 <3 <3