The sad new

Do Marriage Lead To Happiness ???


When I entered the house. I could hear noises in the living room, but I just ignored and walked straight upstairs. 

"_______-ah good that you're home just in time, say 'Hello' to Mr. and Mrs. Nam. They're one  of our friends and also business partner." Said my mom. 

I turned to looked at them and smiled "annyeonghaseyo, _______ imnida. I'm the youngest in the family". I greeted them with a bright smile. 

"Its greet to finally meet you. You're more beautiful in real life then in the picture" Mrs. Man gave me a warmed smiled and a bear hug. 

I smiled at her and turned to Mr. Nam and gave him a deep bow and a polite handshake. "Its greeted to see that you guys have a beautiful girl in the family". Mr. Nam said and looked at me at the same time. 

I smiled and excused myself to my room. A moment later, someone was knocking on my door. Then my mom entered with a lot of shopping bags in her hand and with my 2 personal maids. 

"_______-ah get ready, we have to go to a important dinner date with the Nam family. And Yura and Yuri, please help young Miss with the dress and other things". She smiled at me and walked away. 

 

30 minutes later 

 

I´m looking at myself in the mirror. I wore a red thigh-length dress with black heel, long brown hair that had been curled. My face with light make up on and Yuri came with the partum and sprayed it on me. 

When I walked down the stairs, everyone attention were on me. "____-ah you're so beautiful" Said my mom. "Then we should get going" Said my father and everyone get ready and drive to the luxury restaurant. When we all sat together at the table and order the foods and the drinks. 

"Sorry for coming late. Annyeonghaseyo Mr and Mrs Lee and who's this young lady?" Said the voice. 

When you looked up at the menu card......... "IT'S YOU!!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE!!??". I screamed and looked at my parent. 

"Be polite ______-ah. This is Nam Woohyun, Mr. and Mrs. Nam oldest son". Said my father. 

"Oldest son??" I said and looked curious at Woohyun. "I have a little brother". woohyun and smirked at me. 

"Woohyun and _______, we need to discuss about something......we have arranged you guys to get married". My father said. 

"WHAT!! mom dad you gotta be kidding me. I'm not going to get marry with this boy". I screamed and pointed at Wooyhun. 

"YAHH stop pointed at my face and do you think I'll enjoy this moment? Dream on girl. I'll never love or even like you!!!". Woohyun screamed at my face.

"Be polite Woohyun". Mrs. Nam glared at Woohyun

"But mom, I've a girlfriend!!". Woohyun answered in hurry.

"Break up with her. We'll never accept her into our house, she's a gold-digger anyway and I had heard a lot of rumors about her!!". Mr. Nam said and that make Woohyun glared at me.

''Excusse me for a moment. I need to excusse to the Lady room. I then walked to the bathroom and looking at myself in the mirror. Its was so unfair for me, out of so many people......Why me?. For a moment I don't really know how to find a explanation to the school and how will the student react. There were many though going through my mind...Will the Queenkas kill me??What if INFINITE don't like me??? and the most important question was...... How will Woohyun treat me like when he have a girlfriends?? Will he think about me ruining his life???

When I walk out of the bathroom. Unexpexted.....there was a hand that pulled me to the side. I can't see the face, but I know who was it...NAM WOOHYUN.

''Well well hello my soon-to-be wife'' Woohyun smirked

''What are you doing Nam Woohyun!!'' I tried to pushed him away because he's so close to me, that one little move.... we could kiss each other

''Trying to get close to you like our parents said and you know ________, that dress . I don't know a nerd like you would dress up like this'' He scan me up and down and trying to touch me.

''You don't know anything anout me!! and stop it !! You've a girlfriend!!'' You reply back and trying to remove his hand from your body.

I pushed Woohyun aside not even want to see how his reation was. When I return to the the table and said sorry for taking so long in the bathroom. Our parents countinue the conversation. When I catched Woohyun keep staring at me and it make me feel very uncomfortable.  

"I think we should official meet next time and let them get close to each other and till then we will decide the weeding date" Said my father to the family.

 

AUTHOR POV

When the family came home, _______ ran to her room without greeting her brothers, whom sitting on the sofa watching TV and looked curious at the scene right in front of them.

Moment later L.JOE knock on your door and came in after he heard your permission. He saw you sitting on the bed crying, he slowly came to you, patting you on the shoulder. You looked up with tears covered your eye. "Oppa what should I do? I don’t want to get Marry with him....What should I do when the school find out. They’ll kill me because I'm going to Marry with the one of the hottest boys in school." You Said and crying at the same time.

"Its ok ________-ah. Minki and Mina Will protect you  and We Will to. Did you forgot that Minki and Mina is one of the popularly kids in school too.  And we'll always support you until the end". Said L.JOE and gave you a warmed hugged.

"what are you guys doing here??" You said but smiling at the same time.

"Just watching you guys. What were you guys talking about?." Changjo asked.

"I'm going to get marry with Nam Woohyun". You said lowered your head.

"WHAT!!! GET MARRY??? WHY???" All of them screamed.

"I don't want to talk about it. Ask mom and dad. You'll get more information from them and please get out and let me rest for a while. I've had a tough day...... Sorry opals, I'm tired to discuss about it now". You said trying to get the blanket. On the other hand, your brothers were going out guitly.

" Goodnight _______-ah"

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry for not update lately!!!! But I'll maybe upload the next chapter the same day maybe tomorrow :)