Not a good day either @@

Do Marriage Lead To Happiness ???

AUTHOR POV

The next day you woke up by the noises from the living room. Your maids came and get you ready to go. You walked down the stairs, you can't believe in your eye........ Nam Woohyun is here. You rolled your eye and turn around to look at your mom.

"God morning Omma Appa. Did you have a good sleep". You said smiling.

"Ohhh god morning ________-ah. Woohyun is here. Go and call him to eat breakfast together". your mom response and pointed at Woohyun direction.

You walked over to Woohyun, he smirked and looked at you from head to toe. "Damn, is she the ________ I know at school??. "My mom says, go and have breakfast with us". You said snap Woohyun out of his thought.

When everyone was eating. Woohyun was starring at you from the corner of his eye and the other are eating and chatting with each other, suddenly you can feel cold on your skin and when you looked down under the table......

 

_________ POV.

*What is he doing!!!* Woohyuns hand were on my thigh, slinging up and down. I stared at him but his expression was normal.

"Move your hand or I'll kill you" I whispered and give him death glared. But his hand was still rubbing my thigh and smirked back at me.

 

AUTHOR POV.

After dinner, the family chilling in the living room, talking about their marriage. "________-ah are you okay. You seem very pale and lifeless??", "I'm fine mom" you smiled and excused yourself to your room. They still continue their conversation in the living room, but someone was not interested and the though was on you.... "we'll talk bout this another day" Mr. Nam stood up and gave your parent handshake. Then leave but Woohyun gaze was still on your closed door.

 

_________ POV

"Help Help Help!!!" I was on the floor with a knife in my stomach, blood we're flowing down making a blood bath around me. "Can someone help me~?". My voice was shaking and trying to yell for help, but n one ever came. when eye were slightly closed. I saw a manly

figure not to faraway. I have no energy left, but the last thing I saw was........ Woohyun that has his arm around a girl and just walk away.

"AHH!! The breaths was difficult and sweat were dripping down my face. "It just a dream". I was thinking, why would I dreamed a dream like this, about Woohyun and being shot to death....... And who's the girl?

Going downstairs, drinking a cup of cold water to refresh myself, going near the balcony and looking up at the sky "I can't believe I'm going to get marry at this young age". Taking a deep breath bit then I got a headache and my eye became blurred and for a moment you loose your balance and felt conscious on the floor.

 

AUTHOR POV

The light in the mansion on and all people was awaken by the glass crashed. "Miss _______ what happen to you!!!" The maid screamed and checked your body. Your parent came down with a worry faces.

 "________-ah what happen to you!!" Your mom hold you up and measured your body temperature. "Hurry! Bring her to her room!!" Your father yelled

The doctor came 1 hour ago and now he checked your condition. After the check up, the maids are taking care of you. "How is she, doctor?" Your mom asked.

"Sorry to announce to you, I think Miss ________ sickness has became worst since then. And the times going I think the asthma will happen easily in hers daily life".

"Sorry for announce you that". Then he left

Your mom was looking at you with pity eyes. "Yeobo let her rest" your dad lead your mom out of the room. "Remember to have an eye over Miss _______" you mom turned around and give the maids the message. 

"Yeobo, remember to call the school tomorrow" your mom said.

You have high fever the hold night and have difficult breathing.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Here is another short chapter for you guys!! Hope you guys enjoy it :D

PLEASE SUBCRIBE PEOPLE :D

Please be waiting for the next chapter :D

#WoohyunFans #InfiniteFans #LoveYouGuys