School Problems

Do Marriage Lead To Happiness ???

Woohyun = '' , these fan girls so freakin' annoying.'' woohyun said with a sigh.

Sunggyu = '' That's what you got for being amazingly hot.'' he commented.

Woohyun = " Shut up Grandpa !! And why am I so amazing hot for?? '' Woohyun said and Hi Fived Sungyeol.

Sungjoong shook his head listening to his lame hyungs. " Seriously .... and you guys are supposed to be older than me.'' He facepalm himself in ambarrassment on why he even knew this people.

Girls = '' INFINITE!!! '' They squealed. They started throwing gifts, chocolate towards them. Some even throwing their (Cough)......um...their.....clothes.

Sungjoong smile and waved towards the fan girls. '' They're all older than me, but they called me oppa '' he said with a chuckle. '' I must be manly ''. He added

L looked at Sungjoong with an are-you-kidding-me-look. '' You're just cute ''.

'' YAHH I TOLD YOU NOT TO CALLED ME CUTE!! '' Sungjong said stomping his foot on the ground just like a little kid.

The Girl = '' Oppa I've a chocolate cake for you. '' Suddenly a little looking girl with long black hair said, handing Woohyun the cake. '' Please accept my heart, '' she added, looking down on the floor, embarrassed to look at his handsome face.

Woohyun take the cake from her hand. Everybody was in shock.

Woohyun = '' Is your cake baked by a professionel baker in Korea?? '' Woohyun asked.

INFINITE closed their eyes. They know that Woohyun was going to do next. They feel sorry for the girl which was going to be hurt in a million pieces in front of whole school.

The Queenkas were laughting at her and Hyuna were smirking at her. Woohyun had thrown the cake right at the girl's face.

The girl touched her face which was covered with chocolate cake. She ran away from Woohyun, crying.

Suzy was hold the napkin in her hand. Woohyun toke it from her and wipe his hand '' Thanks pretty face. '' he said and gave her a wink wich made her spazz. 

//SCHOOL BELL RING TO CLASS//

Woohyun groaned and followed INFINITE

Teacher = the teacher blinked in surprissed when she saw INFINITE entered in her class. '' My-bo-boys, I didn't know you guys are coming to class. '' She stated impressed.

Woohyun = '' I didn't know either '' he commented and walked to his seat and continues to flirt with girls.

They started to fix their hair and put their make up on when they saw INFINITE. Yes........they were all so handsome........Girls wanted to sleep with them, while boys wanted to be their friends.

__________________________________________________________________

//After School //

______ = "Aisshh, where are they??!! Why always late??''

You was waiting for yours 2 best-friends to come out. You've called the driver that he shouldn't picked you up today. Because you don't want the school to know about your familily profile except your 2 best-friends.....Suddenly someone was hugging you from behind.

"Guess who"?? said the familiar voice.

______ = ''I don't know?? maybe a e.???"You reply but inside, you know who is it.

"Yahh  it's ~ ~ not funny anymore!!'' 

______ = "Sorry Minki-ah ~ ~ but why're you so late and where's Nana??!'' 

Minki = "Sorry too, something came up'' he smile and hug you (Remember that Minki is a Tomboy).....but then....

SMACK!!

Minki = "YAHH!! Who dare to hit ME!?!'' 

"I did!'' said the familiar voice, but a little girlyer this time. 

Minki = "Yahh!! Kim Nana, why did you always hit me on my head!!'' 

Nana = "It's your own fault, who say that you can hugged _____ and...I like to hit you...got a problem with that..or...''

Minki = "Or what..?! just spit it out!!!''

Nana = "Or you want me to tell the whole school about your little secret.'' She smirked 

Minki = "Yahh, I'm also a girl just because my appearance is a boy, it doesn't mean I cant hug _____!! and it's just a hug and if you. Kim Nana tell everyone....I'll kill you with my own hand!!!''

Nana = "You asked WHY?! because in this whole school they thought you and _____ is in a relationship and that is the PROBLEM I was talking about.'' 

Minki = "We're just friend, but it's not my fault that all the girls in this school think that I'm cute/hot.'' Smirked

You stand there looked at them and shake your head *Always fight about small things* but still you've use to it...like= Minki always hug you, kiss you on the cheeks and some other skinship. He's like your brother/sister (Tomboy) so you don't really mind that you to have skinship.

______ = "Guys stop it, let just go home together!'' you yelled so they can heard you.

Nana = "Okay _____-ah lets go'' Nana said and dragged you with her and left Minki behind 

Minki = "YAHH!! Wait for me !!.'' Then he ran after us.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------YAYY!! ANOTHER CHAPTER FOR TODAY !!! 

PLEASE ENJOY THIS AND REMEMBER TO SUBSCRIBE :D 

LOVE YOU GUYS <3<3<3<3<3<3