Chapter 6~

Running Man 2SHINee1Bang Special

Author Pov

Running Man side

"Oh uh, Onew and Taeyang are at downstairs!" Kwangsoo exclaimed once the ride ended.

 

"Their shoes have bells!" Haha said.

 

"We don't even know what to find..." Sukjin said.

 

"You need to find the coupons! You need to find 5 real coupons!" The PD said.

 

"Neh"

 

"But...  Taeyang and Onew already at the exit of this rollercoaster blocking us, how are we going to exit?" Kwangsu asked.

 

"Well... You have to ride the rollercoaster once more to enable both Taeyang and Onew stop moving for 2 minutes.

 

"Jinjja? What about the rest of 2SHINee1Bang?" Haha asked.

 

"Well... In order to freeze the rest of them... You have to ride the rollercoaster 7 times in a row," The PD laughed.

 

All of them mouth were hanging. 

 

"7-7 times?" Jongkook asked.

 

"Neh..." The PD said.

 

"We will be freezing Taeyang and Onew will do," Jihyo said.

 

"Arraso, so please enjoy the ride again," The PD said.

 

"Also, you must sing!!!" The PD exclaimed just as the rollercoaster took off.

 

After the ride...

"Hyung, we done it already~" Jaesuk said and walkie-talkies were given.

 

Taeyang and Onew side

Body guards immediately appeared and held on Taeyang and Onew away from the exit. 

 

"Hyung, what is happening?" Onew asked.

 

"I don't know..."Taeyang said.

 

"Yah! What is happening there?" Seungri asked through the speaker.

 

"Well... We are trapped by body guards and now running man casts are coming down!" Onew exclaimed.

 

"What?" 2SHINee1Bang exclaimed.

 

"I'm coming over hyung!!!" Daesung exclaimed through the walkie-talkie.

 

"Yah! What about these drinks!" Seungri exclaimed as he hugged on the drinks that Daesung had bought.

 

"Aisht... Just bring there!" Daesung said pulling Seungri to Taeyang and Onew.

 

"Wait for us!" Key exclaimed through the walkie-talkie.

 

"So, do we need to go there?" Bom asked through the walkie-talkie.

 

"We can come because I had came here before so I am familiar to this place," Dara said through the walkie-talkie.

 

"Neh, me too!" Minzy said through the walkie-talkie.

 

Just then, 

 

"Bye~" Jongkook said as he walked past Onew and Taeyang.

 

"Aisht! You will get it from me!" Taeyang said.

 

The running man cast were taking their time walking when suddenly... they heard the ringing of the bells from Jonghyun and Key.

 

"Run!!!" They shouted.

 

They were running the other direction when Daesung and Seungri appeared.

 

"Aisht!"

 

"Yah! Is there anymore?" Sukjin asked while running.

 

"We should really seat the rollercoaster 7 times," Jaesuk complained also running.

 

"Seriously?" Haha asked while running.

 

Gary pulled Jihyo while running away from the scene.

 

Gary Pov

It is my chance to run away from the scene with Jihyo to confess to her. I need to. I have to. I must. I must confess to her my feelings to her, I believe that I still have chance to be her man. I believe.

 

Author Pov

Battle: Jonghyun, Key, Daesung and Seungri VS Running Man minus Gary and Jihyo

 

"Just need to tear off the name tag?" Key asked.

 

"Neh"

 

The running man casts started running faster.

 

Sukjin OUT!

 

The speakers boomed.

 

"Knew it," Jaesuk said to Jongkook who was walking to get a drink.

 

"Ya..." Jongkook replied.

 

"Hyungs, I will tell Sukjin hyung about this later," Kwangsu said.

 

"Yah! Betrayer in Running Man..." Haha said.

 

"Mianhe... Eh? Where is Jihyo noona?" Kwangsu asked.

 

"And where is Gary?" Jongkook asked.

 

"Don't tell me they run away together... Ah... Should give them some time to be alone together," Jaesuk said.

 

"Neh"

 

Just then, Jonghyun, Key, Onew, Taeyang, Daesung and Seungri appeared sprinting towards them. 

 

"Oh uh..."

 

Mission 20% completed!

 

"Eh?" All the running man cast were surprise that mission were completed and they had not done anything.

 

"Jihyo, Gary, had you started doing the mission?" Haha asked through the walkie-talkie.

 

"No, oppa why?" Jihyo asked through the walkie-talkie.

 

"Then who is doing the mission?" Kwangsu asked through the walkie-talkie.

 

"What? Did any of you do the mission for them?" Taeyang asked.

 

"Mianhe..." Bom said through the walkie-talkie.

 

"Bommie, was curious so she ended up scratching the coupons... Let's just let Bommie play okay?" TOP said through the walkie-talkie.

 

"Don't do that again, arraso?" Daesung said.

 

"Arraso..." Bom said through the walkie-talkie.

 

"Bom, you should keep on help us!" Jongkook said.

 

"Neh you should!" Kwangsu agreed.

 

At that moment,

Jonghyun caught Kwangsu nametag and Key blocked Kwangsu from moving. Successfully, 

 

Kwangsu OUT!

 

"Hyung...Jaesuk hyung, meet you there! Don't let Sukjin hyung angry. Let's be easy brothers again!" Kwangsu said as he was dragged to the 'jail'.

 

"Aisht..." Jaesuk said while running.

 

"Hyung! I love you!" Daesung shouted as he flung himself to Jaesuk while Seungri tear Jaesuk's nametag. At the same time, Jaesuk broke the band between Daesung and Seungri.

 

Jaesuk OUT!

 

"Hyung, come faster!" Kwangsu said through the walkie talkie.

 

"Arraso..." Jaesuk said.

 

Daesung and Seungri were about to run when they found that the band was broken.

 

Daesung OUT!

 

Seungri OUT!

 

Haha was surprised that Daesung and Seungri was out. Haha said, "Wow... How did they out themselves?"

 

"Haha, we are the only survival excluding the monday couple, run for you life!" Jongkook said.

 

"Donghyun hyung, you seen Haha hyung?"  Taeyang asked.

 

"Ah... He went that way!" Haha pointed the other direction.

 

"Thanks hyung," Taeyang said and walked to the direction with Onew.

 

"Hyung what was that?" Onew asked.

 

"Something that would make Haha hyung scare," Taeyang said.

 

"That game again?" Haha said.

 

"Serve you right!" Jongkook said.

 

"Hyung, that's creepy!" Haha said.

 

Jongkook out!

 

"What?" Haha exclaimed.

 

"Nooooo.... Don't go..." Haha said.

 

"Come catch me!!!" Haha said and the guys, Onew, Taeyang, Jonghyun and Key went and took of his name tag.

 

"Gary, Jihyo, good luck!" Haha said through the walkie-talkie before walking to the jail.

 

"Now let's go help Gary!" Taeyang said.

 

Caption: Help Gary?

 

-Flaskback-

It was 4.30am in the morning, Gary woke up already. He then when to wake 2SHINee1Bang up. It was about 5 am when 2SHINee1Bang was fully awake.

 

"Mianhe for waking all of you up so early... Actually, you know the monday couple thing?" Gary said.

 

"Yeah why?" Bom asked.

 

"Because of that, I began to fall for her already... Please help me to catch all of them and later I will go to 'The Lost World'... I must confess to her real feelings... I believe that she dating her CEO is to make people believe that there will be no more monday couple anymore. As long as there is chance, Jihyo will be mine," Gary said.

 

"Arraso... We will help you"

-End of flashback- 

 

"Gary oppa, we should stopped running now, we should start finding the coupons," Jihyo said.

 

"Neh..."

 

Gary was slowly walking, smiling like a fool behind Jihyo while Jihyo was frantically finding the coupons.

 

Ring Ring- The sound of the bells!

 

"The bells!" Jihyo said and held Gary's hand and run.

 

Soon, the monday couple is trap in the circle of 2SHINee1Bang.

 

"Here!" Jonghyun and Key handed a ring and a bouquet of rose.

 

"Jihyo, sarangheyo! My feelings for you are real and not just for running man but personally love you. I know that you are not really dating your CEO but you want to decline my feelings to you," Gary said.

 

"Jinjja?" Jihyo asked blankly.

 

"SARANGHAEYO SONG JIHYO!" Gary exclaimed.

 

Jihyo then hugged Gary and said," From today onwards you can be mine everyday and not only on Monday!"

**CAM OFF**


A/N: The End

Thanks for reading