Chapter 4~

Running Man 2SHINee1Bang Special

 

Author Pov

2SHINee1Bang had already chosen their pairs and the pairings are SkyDragon (G-Dragon & CL), SpringTempo (TOP & Bom), MinDara (Minho & Dara), TaeMinzy (Taemin & Minzy), JongKey (Jonghyun & Key), DaeRi (Daesung & Seungri), Taeyang and Onew.

 

After putting the band, each group were given a map. Both groups are to make their way to the roller coaster where there is a Running Man Crew waving a Running Man flag.

 

"Start Now!"

 

Enthusiastic Taeyang started jumping and ran away, dragging Onew behind.

 

"Hyung, slow down!" Onew said.

 

"There's no time to slow down!" Taeyang said as be continued running leading 2SHINee1Bang holding the map on one hand and pulling Onew in other hand.

 

Behind, them are Seungri and Daesung both dash towards the roller coaster, grabbing each other's wrist.

 

The hyper maknaes, Taemin and Minzy were just behind them running, holding their hands tight running together.

 

JongKey were running faster as they couldn't believe their ‘son’, Taemin ran without them and is in front of them.

 

The fierce leaders, Jiyong and Chaerin were wearing their couple sunglasses. The sunglass frame is black. Jiyong's one has Chaerin's name carved on it while Chaerin's sunglass has Jiyong's name carved on it. Holding each other hands tight, running to the rollercoaster.

 

Minho piggybacked Dara so that Dara have more energy to run for later on not breaking the band.

 

Last but not least for 2SHINee1Bang is SpringTempo, the aliens of the group. They were eating corn lollipop while running, holding each other hand tight. 2SHINee1Bang reached first as they took a short cut.

 

Once 2SHINee1Bang arrived,

"Please take a ride on the rollercoaster," The guy with the Running Man flag said as he pointed to the rollercoaster.

 

"Bwoh?" 2SHINee1Bang exclaimed.

 

"Otherwise you cannot choose to hide or to seek," The guy said.

 

Reluctantly, they took the roller coaster. After everyone took their seats, the roller coaster began to move.

 

Everyone shouted like never before.

 

After the ride,

 

"Seeker or Hider?" One of the PD asked 2SHINee1Bang.

 

 2SHINee1Bang began to discuss whether they should choose to hide or to seek.

 

Meanwhile, Running Man casts is lead by Jaesuk who read the map and find their way to the roller coaster.

 

Gary was not focusing on whether the way was right a not, his eyes were glued to Jihyo. He couldn't hold his feelings any longer, for that he wants Jihyo to be his and only his.

 

"Gary," Jihyo called him.

 

"Yes Jihyo?" He asked.

 

"We have been calling you for quite a while, and you only reply to Jihyo! You're so not Brother!" Haha said.

 

"I was spacing out," Gary said.

 

"Do you know English? Lead the way to the roller coaster," Jaesuk said passing the map to him.

 

When Gary got the map over, it was upside down!

 

“Hyung! The map is upside down!” Gary said.

 

"What?”

 

Gary led them to the roller coaster and saw that 2SHINee1Bang is already doing the mission!