Chapter 2~

Running Man 2SHINee1Bang Special

Author Pov

 

The private plane finally landed.

 

No one knows that both 2SHINee1Bang and Running Man has landed on Singapore.

 

Unlike Singapore, the weather in Korea is currently snowy.

 

It was currently 11pm in Singapore. 

 

Jaesuk said, "The plane had landed. Please make your way down the plane." 

 

Jaesuk first came down the plane follow by Sukjin.

 

"Kwangsu, let's go down," Haha said to Kwangsu who was seating next to him.

 

The giraffe replied happily, "Okay, hyung." 

 

Jongkook glared at the giraffe who sat in front of him.

 

"Hyung, you go first," The giraffe said facing the tiger after gulping a big lump of saliva. 

 

Haha go first follow by Jongkook ignoring the fact that his best friend is in danger.

 

After the Tiger and Giraffe left, Seungri and Daesung both came down joining the Running Man team.

 

Upon seeing Daesung and Seungri left the plane, Jonghyun winked at Key and said, "Jagyia, after you."

 

Key simply play along, "Let's go."

 

"Taeyang, let's alight now!" Onew said pulling Taeyang. 

 

Jihyo alighted follow by Gary.

 

Minho carried Dara in his arms. 

 

Chaerin and Jiyong are walking together and Chaerin said," Look! Minho is so sweet!"

 

"Bommie, let's alight now," Top said.

 

"But give me a peck before alighting, okay?" Bom said.

 

"Okay," Top said giving Bom a peck.

 

After they alighted, the maknaes are still in the plane choosing a nickname for each other to call.

 

"Maknaes come down now!" Chaerin shouted.

 

"MAKNAES COME DOWN NOW!" Key shouted getting annoyed.

 

"Ahraso!" Both maknaes answered and started running down.

 

The PDs of Running Man then followed coming down the private plane so there won't be many fans gathered around at the airport.

 

They walked through Changi Airport and that is the time when Dara woke up.

 

"Minho, put me down, it is embracing," She said.

 

"No way!" Minho said.

 

"Please it is really embarrassing!" Dara said.

 

"Dara, you must not feel embarrassed, both of you could must well kiss each other while walking like this," Jaesuk teased. 

 

Dara blushed.

 

They took a coach to Universal Studios Singapore.

 

Upon arrival, they checked in into their hotel rooms in Hard Rock Hotel which they are staying for a week.

 

They were told to meet at 6 am to have breakfast before film the episode.

 

The girls shared a room with two king sized beds connected with a single bed.

 

Each room 4 guys. 

 

Daesung, Jaesuk, Seungri and Jiyong a room.

 

Top, Taeyang, Onew, Gary a room. 

 

Jonghyun, Key, Taemin, Sukjin a room. 

 

Kwangsu, Jongkook, Haha and Minho.

 

The PDs, well, have a luxury life; each pair got a room and don't need to squash themselves!


A/N: Comment & Subscribe!

Advertisment

All characters from Running Man 2SHINee1Bang is avaliable except Bom and Jonghyun!

Running Man casts are avaliable!