MY FIRST LOVE STORY

Fox Rain

Hi, I'm back! Sorry for the late update.

I really hope you enjoy this new chapter. Happy reading ^_^v

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Yunho pov

 

Have you ever felt this feeling? Meeting someone you barely knew who she is or where she lives. Someone you met once, then suddenly your mind already full with her. It made you couldn't eat nor sleep. We just met for few minutes, but I still could recall anything happened that day. Her face, that flawless face. How she talked, how she walked. I remembered them clearly. And all those memories haunt me now.

 

When I told this story to Changmin, he immediately bursted into laughter.

"Losing umbrella and a girl all at once. Pabo! Hyung, you're really pabo!"

"Shut up!" Aish, this kid! How dare he called his hyung a pabo.

"If I were you, she'd already be my girlfriend."

"Hey, I'm not that cheap, unlike you!"

"I know I'm cheap. At least, I'm not stupid like you."

He continued laughing. He's really amused seeing me mad like this.

"Hyung, you still can not forget her?"

"Yeah."

"It must be love at the first sight!"

I frowned,"Love?"

I do attracted to her. But to call this feeling a love? I'm not sure. What is love anyway? A big question I could never answer. Even I had lived for 21 years, but I never eperienced something like that. 

"Why don't you go to that place again? Maybe you'll meet her. Who knows."

 

So, I followed his suggestion. I went to that place again the next day, and two days after. Like a fool, waiting there alone. Hoping I would meet here again. But I found nothing. Maybe she doesn't live there, just accidentally passed by. God, when will I see her face again? If I could turn back the time, I would do something different. But it's already too late.

 

At third day, I decided to give up. And that's the ending of Jung Yunho's first love story. Silly.

 

 

One week later

 

I'm back to my normal routine. Walking around the town like usual, hunting some special moments to capture with my camera. Today's such lucky day for me. The weather was very nice and I got alot of good pictures too. 

I was on my way home when suddenly Changmin called me.

"Hyung, are you out?"

"Yeah. But I'm on my way home."

"What a coincidence! I need some drink. Can you buy it for me?"

"Alright. I'm near 'Paradise' cafe."

"That cafe, they have the best americano in town! Buy one for me, please~"

Suddenly I felt thirsty. It's okay to come by and have some drink.

"Let me see," I peeked into the room from its display window. The cafe's very crowded and there's a long queue in front of the cashier. Only one seat left, next to a girl. But is she willing or not to share the table with me?

Wait! That girl, her face seemed familiar to me. Have we ever met before?

Then I realized something.

IT'S HER! IT'S REALLY HER! She's the girl I met at fox rain a week ago! I thought I'd never see her face again. Thanks God, you fulfilled my wish!

"Hyung? Hyung? Do you hear me?" I didn't remember still talking with Changmin.

"Sorry, I have something to do...," Beep! I ended his call.

I'm sorry Changmin. But i know you would do the same if you were me. I quickly ran into the cafe, approaching her.

 

"May I have a seat?" I asked her carefully.

She surprised. It seemed my sudden appearance made her awake from her daydream. Then she looked around the room. The cafe was really crowded, maybe because it's lunch time. There were no more empty seats left. She sighed, though she wanted to be alone now, she had no choice but letting the stranger to sit.

I sat but not immediately order. Just gazing at her, while smiling widely. I couldn't hide how happy I felt. And she realized it, made her uncomfortable.

I dared my self to ask her, "Do you remember me?"

"Huh?"

"I'm guy in the shelter, I lend my umbrella to you. The yellow one. A week ago."

She took a look again, thinking for a moment, then nodded weakly. Finally, she recognized me.

"By the way, I'm Jung Yunho. Nice to meet you."

"I'm Kwon Yuri."

She answered lazily. Maybe she's not in good mood now. A little gloomy. I could see it from her eyes. And she lost her appetite. Just staring at her coffee, not drinking it. I wasn't sure it's because of me.

But I didn't want to lose a chance. It's such a miracle seeing her again. I won't ruin it this time.

"Where do you live?"

"I don't live here. I'm here for summer vacation."

"Ah, no wonder I never saw you before."

"Are you a college student?"

"Yeah."

"Really? I'm in second year now."

"I'm in third year."

"Oh, third year?"

What!? She's unexpectedly older than me! But I didn't want her seeing my disapointed face, so I forced to laugh, "Then I should call you 'Noona'. Haha!"

Instead of laughing back, she gave me a death glare. 

"I already have a boyfriend," she said in cold tone.

"What?"

"Please don't chase me anymore. Just stop."

I was speechless. What did she mean? I didn't intend to do that. I just wanted to get closer to her. But she thought differently.

She put some money on the table, some for her order and some for tip. Then she stood up from her seat and went. Leaving me alone with no words I could say.

 

I was sitting alone in my place, still couldn't believe what just happened to me. I had ruined a rare chance given to me, for the second time! Maybe I'm really pabo, like Changmin usually said.

Then I saw something on her former seat. Two big shopping bags lied there. She forgot to bring her stuffs! When I took a look, there were teddy bear, a box, and some books. They might be important to her.

She's just gone few minutes ago. Maybe I still could catch her and clear all misunderstanding. Without thinking, I took those shopping bags and walked out from the cafe. My first love story, I didn't want to end it like this.

 

And I was right. She's still near. But she's talking with a guy right now! A thin guy, and he's shorter than me. And it looked more like fighting. Is he her boyfriend? Like she told me before. 

"LET ME GO!" she shouted to that guy. She struggled to move away. But that guy didn't loose his grip on her wrist. Then she started to cry.

I couldn't handle my self seeing her cry like that. And my body began to move without considering. I threw shopping bags in my hands, right to him. Yeah! Gotcha! Those two bags successfully hit the target. But her stuffs messed up on the ground now.  

He didn't get any injuries because of it, just shocked. "What the ... !?" Not only him who's shocked, but also Yuri.

She was more shocked when I grabbed her hand, "Noona, let's go!"

And we ran as far as we could from there, tried avoiding that guy.

 

After running for 5 minutes, we finally arrived at a park, near a lake. Luckily, he didn't follow us.

"Is he your boyfriend?"

She didn't answer me immediately, still panting.

"Sorry, I don't mean getting involved in your problem. But I just can't hold my self seeing you cry like that."

She shook her head, "It's okay. Our relationship can't be saved anymore."

I still curious but I didn't have heart to ask her more.

"It's my fault," suddenly her face became gloomy.

I could see tears in the corner of her eyes. But she tried so hard to hold them back. It's really irritating me.

"You know, people always come here everytime they have problems. They will do this," then I shouted as loud as I could. "YURI-NOONA PABO!!!"

I really come here everytime I have problems and shout like this. But usually in the evening. It's still afternoon and there were alot of people in the park. They immediately paid attention to us.

Likely she's getting annoyed because of it. She shook my arm, trying to stop me, "What are you doing? People looking at us!"

But I didn't care and kept shouting, "You can't move on from a boy! Pabo!"

"Stop it!" She hid her face with her hands, she's really embarassed right now.

"You should try it," I grabbed her, uncovering her face. "Just shout out everything inside your heart. You'll feel free then."

She stared at me confusedly, "Really?"

Tough she hesitated at first, but in the end she followed me,"CHOI SIWON PABO!!!"

So the guy before, his name is Choi Siwon.

"You'll never find a girl like me!", "Nobody loves you like I do!", "You'll regret letting me go!"

Seeing her like that, suddenly I felt a little bit sad. If only her boyfriend was me, she would never getting hurt. Wait! What did I just think?

She started to cry again, louder than before. "Oppa ... Saranghae ... Mianhae ...."

I tapped her shoulder, "Don't cry. It's not your fault, Noona."

But she didn't stop crying yet. I had no idea. I really really wanted to hug her that time. To ease her pain, to wipe her tears with my fingers. But nothing I could do, I was only a stranger to her. In the end, I put off my jacket then handed it to her.

"I don't have tissue or towel... Use it to wipe your tears."

But instead of using it, she leaned on my shoulder and continued crying.

I felt electricity flew through my body, when her head touched me. Why so sudden I became nervous like this? I hoped she's not aware of it.

 

I accompanied her until she's in better condition. Then I sent her home. I didn't expect that her house is at same area with my friend's house.

"Thank you so much, Yunho-ssi. I wouldn't know what happened if I didn't meet you."

"It's okay, Noona."

"By the way, don't call me Noona."

"Huh?"

"Actually ... I'm one year younger than you."

I startled, "Why did you lie!?"

"Sorry, I thought you're a jerk like the others."

"Usually guys will give up if knowing the girls are older than them, but you not," she continued.

So, I was tricked uptill now.

She just smiled seeing my sullen face,"Sorry. Please, don't be mad."

I was not mistaken, I saw her smiling! The goddess like creature that I thought already forget how to smile, now smiling, at me!

"Sorry~" she said again, cause I didn't respond yet. She didn't know that I was out of my mind.

 

My first love story didn't end yet. It just have been started...