Nightmare

Fox Rain

Sorry for long update and just a short chapter :( In this chapter and next chapter, I will tell the story from Yuri point of view. I think it's important to tell the story from her side, to introduce you more about her character and her life. I hope this little change won't make you confused.
FYI, some facts about Siwon will be revealed in this chapter, about his relationship with Yuri.
Enjoy reading! ^_^v
====================================================================================================================

Yuri pov

A month before

I woke up because my cell phone ringing. It made me upset because it was still at 6 in the morning but there were already call from myterious person.
While pulling my self together, I picked up the phone without looking who's calling.
"Yoboseyo?"
Then suddenly I heard a familiar voice.
"It's me, Yul-ah." It's Tiffany who's calling. My best friend in high school.
"FANY!!!!"  Such a long time you didn't call me. I miss you so much."
"I miss you too. How do you do?"
Actually I didn't know what kind of answer I must give to her, "Uhm ... fine."
"Do you already have a plan for your summer holiday?"
"No. Why?"
"Good! Why don't you come to Busan? You can accompany me here."
I remember, I never visit her after she moved to that city.
"Uhm, I don't know.... " I rolled my eyes. I didn't have yet any plan to spend my summer holiday. But coming to Busan, alone, I didn't feel it interesting.
Suddenly she said, "Your mother told me that you aren't in good mood these days."
Eomma!? What did she tell to Fany? Her broken-hearted daughter caught into a bad depression?
"Come on. I think you need some refreshing," she continued.
"Let me think," I said.


In the night (at the same day)

Siwon oppa took me for a chat in the café. Just both of us.
But he behaved so strange that time. He was not staring my eyes at all. As if there's something he hid.
"Oppa, why'd you call so sudden?"
"Yuri, I have something to tell you."
"What's wrong with you? Why you look so sad? Are you sick?"
He shook his head. Still didn't dare to look into my eyes.
"Let's break up."
Like a lightning above my head. I hardly believed anything I heard before.  
"Mianhae.... Before I could realize, I've already fallen for somebody else," he continued.
He must be kidding, like he usually did. I slapped his right arm, "What kind of joke is it? It's not funny Oppa!"
But he didn't his expression, "I tell you the truth."
"You lie! You always tell that you will love me forever."
"People change, Yuri. So do I. I still love you, but now I love her more."
"Stop it! I don't wanna hear anymore!"
"I hope someday you'll find someone better than me."
"I don't need anybody else. I only need you!"
"From now on, live your life without me."
"How can I ...?"
"Goodbye." Then he started moving away.
I screamed in despair, "Don't go! Siwon oppa, don't go!" Tried to catch him up, prevented him going.
But he disappeared so quickly.

"DON'T GO!"
I opened my eyes. Then confusedly, looked around. I was still in my bedroom, alone. Cold sweat drenching all over my body. And my eyes were full with tears.
"Ah, just a dream..." I tried to calm myself.
Like dejavu. It's always same. That scenery, that person, everything he said. A year had passed, but why I still couldn't forget what happened that day?
And why this nightmare keep coming at night? Am I already that depressed?