Worst Day of My Life

Fox Rain

Sorry for the super long update >.< This chapter is a little complicated. I've tried to write it in the simplest way. But I think it's still difficult to understand (my poor writing skill T_T).  Hope you like it.
===================================================================================================================

Yuri pov

In the end, I accepted Fany's offer to spend her summer holidays in Busan. My mom's right, I needed some refreshing, a new occasion. I planned to give some surprises for Tiffany. So I didn't tell her that I was on my way to Busan. Unfortunately, I arrived too soon. She's still being busy with her club activity. She's preparing for picnic  next week, with all members of her club.
I really wanted to help her but she refused and asked me to stay at home. I wanted to go to the beach, Busan wellknown for it's beautiful beaches, but I didn't want to go there alone. Tiffany promised to take me there when she's done with her business.
After few days of doing nothing, I couldn't stand anymore. I felt so boring. I decided to walk around the town, alone. To the book store, flea market or anywhere just for killing my time. But I didn't find any interesting yet.
Just a pretty boy, if it counted. I met him few days ago. I didn't even his name but he kindly lent his umbrella to me. But I'm not in mood to make a new acquintance. There's no intention knowing him any further.

At my 7th day in Busan, I finally found a cozy and quiet place. A cafe named Paradise Cafe. And the coffee here tastes so good. I went there everyday, just for reading some books or daydreaming.
I was enjoying my quality time until a short message came into my phone.

"Oh my God!" I startled knowing the sender of that message. Lee Donghae.
From: Donghae
To  : Yuri
I'm in Busan. Can we meet this afternoon? There's something I need to talk with you.

I immediately felt confused. What should I do? How could he know my new number? I remembered, I only told it to some people, after changed for only God knows. And how could he know I was in Busan? Did he stalk me?

I had no face to meet him. One of my reason I came to Busan is to avoid him. But in the end, he still found me here.
Maybe the right time had come. I had to finish my problem with him, sooner is better. There's no use delaying.  

From: Yuri
To  : Donghae    
Okay. Let's meet at Paradise cafe.

Hesitantly I push the 'Send' button.

While waiting for his arrival, I tried to remember back. The sins I'd done so far. Too many, almost countless.
After Siwon-oppa left me for a girl named Sooyoung, I started to date some random guys. Donghae, Minho, Nickhun, poor them. They always thought I really loved them. In fact, I just pretend doing it. I took advantage from them, used them to make me forget about Siwon-oppa. Without thinking, they gave me everything I wanted. But it would never fill the empty space in my heart. Cause the only one I need, the only thing I want is Siwon-oppa.   

When I was busy daydreaming, didn't realize when someone standing next to me.
"May I have a seat?" he asked carefully.
Actually I hate it, people disturb me in the middle of my quality time. I looked around the room. The cafe was really crowded, maybe because it's lunch time. The only seat left is in front of me. Also Donghae didn't come yet, so it's okay to let him sit for a while.

He sat but not immediately order. Just gazing at me, while smiling idioticly. It made me uncomfortable.
"Do you remember me?" he suddenly asked.
I frowned, "Huh?"
"I'm guy in the shelter, I lend my umbrella to you. The yellow one. A week ago."
Oh, he is the pretty guy earlier. I'm such bad in face recognition, that's way I didn't remember him.
"By the way, I'm Jung Yunho. Nice to meet you."
Then he started to chit chat. Likely he tried to flirt me, but it didn't affect me at all. "Do you want to be next the Donghae, Minho, or Nickhun, huh? Become one of my victims." I thought.

He became more annoying. Did he want to add more problems in life? Why Donghae didn't immediately come? It's already 30 minutes since I replied his message.
I finally reached my boiling point.
I gave him a death glare then coldly said, "I already have a boyfriend,"
"What?"
"Please don't chase me anymore. Just stop."
I put some money on the table for paying my order, then quickly left that place. I hoped he didn't follow me.

At the front door, I found a man standing in front of me, seeing me in anger. He's Donghae.
"Ah, you finally come."
"Where are you going?"
"Let's talk outside."
"Do you try to run again this time ..." he continued his words, "?"
"No, let me explain first."
Likely he didn't want to hear my explanation. He held my hand tightly. He tried to bring me somewhere and I didn't want. I struggled to move away.
"LET ME GO!" I started to cry desperately. But that guy didn't loose his grip on my wrist.

I was shocked, seeing two flying shopping bags hit Donghae's face. I looked at him then the stuffs messed up on the ground. They seemed familiar. "Aren't they mine? Things I bought this morning," I thought. Suddenly a hand suddenly grabbed my wrist. Yunho-ssi?
"Noona, let's go!"
Then we ran as far as we could from there.

What am I doing now? Leaning my head on someone else's shoulder. A stranger, anything I know about him is just his name. But he's my savior in the worst day of my life. A psycho almost kidnap me and he came at the right time, saved me.
When I'm full with my sadness, he stays to cheer me up. Somehow it comforts me, being with him like this. At least, I don't feel all alone again.
"Gomawo," I whispered. Too quietly, maybe he couldn't hear it.

And he's kind enough to take me home. We had arrived at Tiffany's house. Now, we're standing in front of the gate.
"This is my house ...uhm, my friend's house."
"Really big," he viewed with full of amazement.
"Thank you for your help, Yunho-ssi. You can go hom..."
"Yuri ...," he cut my words, then suddenly asked, "Can I borrow your phone?"
"For what?"
He didn't answer, "Please~"
I sighed, "...okay." I handed my phone to him.
At first, I thought he need it for calling one of his friend. But instead of doing it, he quickly typed something on my phone.
"What are you doing?"
After finished typing, he showed me the phonebook while smiled widely. Then I saw 'Jung Yunho' name on the list.
He added his own number on my phonebook. What did he intend to?   
"Here's my number. Don't hesitate to call."
I frowned, "Why do I have to call you?"
"Just keep it. I know someday you'll need me."
Someday I'll need him? He's really overconfident!

Someone opened the gate. Then I saw a girl coming out from the house.
I cheered, "Fany!"
"Yul-ah! You finally return."
Thanks God, Tiffany finally came. She could save me from this weird guy.
Suddenly he shouted while pointing his finger to Tiffany, "HWANG MIYOUNG!? What are you doing here?"
She shouted back at him,"Oppa, don't call me like that! Call me Tiffany!"
Probably they already knew each other. But he's surprised seeing her here. He told me before that his friend lives around here. Maybe that friend's actually Tiffany.
"She's my best friend since high school, Yunho-ssi," I explained to him. "I stay at her home during this summer."
Fany kept looking at us, it seemed she found something suspicious between us.
"Why do you come together?" she asked.
"I accidentally met him. Then he accompanied me here, Fany."
"How could you meet him? Where?" she asked again, she's getting more curious.
Yunho smirked, "It's a secret. We won't tell."
Aish, this guy! Enough! I should stop him before he talking more nonsense.
"It's already late, Yunho-ssi. I think you should go home now," I tried to shoo him.
"But I ...," he pouted after hearing it.
I could see from his expression that he didn't want to go too soon. But he had no reason to stay any longer.
"Bye, Yunho-ssi," I waved my hand, forced him to leave.  
He lazily waved back to us, "See you!"

Before moving his feet away, he turned his direction facing me. Suddenly I felt so nervous. He's doing nothing, just gently looked into my eyes, with no words come from his lips. Maybe he wanted to tell me something but have no courage to do it.
After few seconds, he finally said, "Have a nice dream ... Yul-ah," He smiled sheepishly after saying it.
Yul-ah!? Since when he get my permission to call me like that!? He's not my friend. We're just met twice anyway. But he already called me with my childhood name!? And that blushing face? Aish, this guy really embarrassed me!

"Fany, do you know Yunho-ssi?"
"Of course! He's my sunbae in university."
"Such a weird guy."
"But he has good personality actually."
Then she continued talking, "He's handsome, smart, very generous, hardworking....bla bla bla"
I never knew that Fany is a big fan of him. She kept talking a lot of good things about Yunho. If she admired him that much, why didn't she just date him? And I listened to her with no enthusiasm.
Suddenly she whispered near my ear, "And the most important point: He's still single!"
"It's important for you, not for me."
"Are you sure not attracted to him?"
I shook my head, "Not my type."
"Likely he has a feeling for you."
"No way!"
she continued, "This is the first time I see him acting cute like that in front of girls. And there's something in the way he looked at at you. You must be special for him."

I just stared at her blankly. My mind's already out of no where.
Fany, you never know. From now on, I don't want to stuck in a love relationship anymore. I don't want to hurt anybody no more. My heart's already frozen and dead. I can no longer feel anything. Even Donghae, Minho, Yunho, or anybody else will never heal this wound. Nobody can.