CH.02

23rd December {indefinite hiatus}
Please log in to read the full chapter

The Human Error
                                                                                             an antidote to help heal those of mankind, became a poison that started to destroy it instead.

beautiful  beautiful  beautiful  beautiful  beautiful  ★ it was supposed to be a medical miracle ★ beautiful  beautiful  beautiful  beautiful  beautiful 
"Hello, I am Sarah Johanson of YTFV9 and I am here at the campus of Harvard University. I am located at one of the school's faculty buildings, specifically the medical section. I will be in attendance with professor, Michael O'Reilly, who is the head faculty member of Harvard University Medical Research Facility. Now, Mr. O'Reilly says that he and his medical research team may have found a cure for AIDS. Yes, AIDS, one of the many incurable diseases, has now met its match with Mr. O'Reilly's research team's cure. It has been years since Mr. O'Reilly and his team, and not just them, but many others as well, who have tried to come up with a cure for AIDS. Finally, there will be a break through for AIDS patients everyone who will be able to live their life without this illness to hinder them. Now let's go have an interview with Mr. O'Reilly about this new cure."

"So Mr. O'Reilly, what can you tell us about this new discovery of a miracle cure for AIDS patients around the world?" Ms. Johanson asked.
"Well, Ms. Johanson, this cure is still in its testing stages, so we can't call it a miracle until it has been tested and has become successful." answered Mr. O'Reilly.
"Are there any test being done as we speak?" asked Ms. Johanson.
"Yes, we are testing our first patient in a moment as we speak. He is an HIV positive patient, and he voluntarily asked to be the first for the test. Would you like to partake in the witnessing of the test?" Mr. O'Reilly asked.
"Yes, we would love to!" Ms. Johanson answered excitedly.

The filming crew was then taken into an enclosed room with a one way mirror where they could look out and see what was happening in the next room. There was a young gentleman sitting onto the hospital bed, as he was sterile with a cleansing pad before being injected with a needle that contained the liquid to take over the AIDS' cells.

So far, everything was going smoothly, until the young gentleman began having spasms and his body started jerking in different directions. Everyone became silent, motionless, and frozen in their spot at what was occuring before them. After several seconds, the young gentleman's spasm stopped. No one moved, until finally an assistant nurse went to go check on him. Upon touching his shoulder to shake him, the young man's eyes opened and in a blink of an eye, he attacked the nurse, biting her, and then went about the whole room going after the others that were in there.

"What is happening, Mr. O'Reilly? Is this how it was suppose to turn out? What kind of side-effects are these?" Ms. Johanson kept throwing questions and concerns at Mr. O'Reilly, who ignored her questions and started calling someone on his phone and paging others for assistance.

The young man then focused his attention to the one way mirror and sped towards it, jumping into the air, and crashing through, breaking it, the shards flying everywhere. Before the others in the room could process what had just occurred, the young man stood up and before he could reach Mr. O'Reilly, assitance came in and shot at the young man and he crumpled to the floor. Everyone was tended to, and Ms. Johanson and h

Please log in to read the full chapter