23rd December {indefinite hiatus}

Please log in to read further chapters

Description

23rd December -{ 2013 }

• • • 〈 〉 • • •

The prophecy about the D-Day had come true. A strange plague hit the entire world; wiping out 60% of humanity. Now, a year later, for those who survived the plague, but became infected, had turned into flesh-eating monsters that preyed on humans who were immune to the virus. Either way, mankind was slowly dying out, as each day passed by, slowing down for no one.
There were two girls who survived from the attack of the plague, and little did they know that they actually possessed supernatural powers that prevented them from actually contacting the virus attack. And they were now fighting for survival among the living dead. Each girl was praying to survive each day and hoped that the world would return back to how it once was; before the plague had ever hit.
In another part of the world, there lived twelve handsome young men who were aware of their powers and the reason why they were still alive till now. They were now trying to use their powers to save as many survivors as they can. These very same twelve boys hoped that the world would be restore to what it was previously once more; before this zombie apocalypse had ever occurred. 

• • • 〈 〉 • • •

Profile Layout → No mercy aff profile layout shop

Foreword

( ) the author's corner
                          HEY, IT'S JUST ME RAMBLING NONSENSE. READ ANYWAYS.

   words; from me, vicky .
                hello hello, (goodbye, goodbye)! this story was actually just a fun roleplay thing that i and jc (icyjoker) did for fun and killed time. because we enjoyed it so much, we thought to turn it into an actual fic, since we finished it up in the roleplay kind of sense. so yeah, the format for this story will be written in paragraphs, sentences, as well as having a script format, because it's easier doing it like that. i'm  sorry if you're not into that kind of reading style, but honestly, it just seems to flow much better that way... well i think so. i would like to warn in advance that some of these things may or may not make sense. since i left a majority of it in it's original form, just fixed up a bit. but i would be adding in more details here and there, since jc would like to have more things within the story as the roleplay kind of limited us in a way. also... this is not your average or typical zombie kind of story. we added in our own elements. plus, this is writing, and honestly, creative writing doesn't really have limits, it's the thinking of others that puts limits to a story. i just realize it got long, so i'm done for now, and will post sooner or later, and with more author's ramblings, too since it helps if you understand my thinking. as for the titled, 23rd December, it was how the roleplay started, and so jc suggested it, and i liked it. Significance of it, later. as for the names of the characters, since we used our names originally in the roleplay, we just kept it the same for the story.
                     » still in, love, with the boys from the blue planet

 

  
                                                                                         r e c e n t  l a t e s t  s o n g s  o n  r e p l a y
100%'s bad guy ¦ u-kiss' stop girl ¦ get out, get out, stop girl, in the name of love
 
 
credits to monochromatic. do not steal.
 

-The stories (and contents) within this account of [ilovepeachbooboo] -along with other usernames that I go by along with [icyjoker]- is a work of Fiction (and images borrowed for visual aid). The events and characters are fictional or out of character, and the celebrity names/images merely borrowed and do not represent who the celebrity is in real life. No offense is intended towards them, their families or friends.

-© [ilovepeachbooboo]&[icyjoker] 2012. All rights reserved. Distribution of any kind is prohibited without the written consent of [ilovepeachbooboo]&[icyjoker].

 

wonpokemon
23rd Dec: discontinued.