CH. 01

23rd December {indefinite hiatus}
Please log in to read the full chapter

`(✦) Cupids

There were two little cupids just flying around their home, bored out of their minds.
They haven't had much to do in a long while, and they were starting to feel the effects of not doing anything.
So, because of this, they came up with something to pass time.
Although it was to pass time, it wasn't something that they should have done... or was it?

"Aww! I'm so bored!" Soren exclaimed, plopping himself onto a puffy couch.
"Me too! There's been nothing to do in forever!" Neros agreed, plopping onto another puffy couch, opposite of Soren.
"No, there's been lots to do, but Father never lets us." Soren explained.
"Yeah, Father never let us do anything, now." whined Neros. "He's so busy; he's overworking himself!"
"Well, we can find something else for us to do. We need to do something." Soren let out.
"Something like what?" wondered Neros. "What are we going to find to do?"
"Oh, I don't know, maybe something meaningful? Yeah, meaningful!" said Soren excitedly. "Something meaningful where Father won't get mad at us, and he'll definitely let us help him out!"
"How can we do something meaningful, brother?" Neros asked. "What's meaningful enough for Father to let us help him with?"
"I'm still thinking. Do you have anything in mind, little brother?" Soren looked at Neros.
"No, I have nothing in mind!" Neros sank deeper into his puffy couch. "My brain is slow for being inactive for years! Gahhh!"
"Calm down, Neros. Your braincells will become even more inactive if you think too hard." advised Soren, rocking his puffy couch left to right.
"Then what to do, Soren? What can we do?" Neros asked, repeatedly.
"I got it! I know what we can do!" Soren exclaimed, jumping off of his puffy couch and flying off into the air.
"What? What is it?" Neros wondered happily, eager to know as he joined Soren in the air.
"Neros, let go down to Earth and find two girls to match them with their right one?" Soren suggested his idea.
"Good idea! A wonderful idea indeed!" cheered Neros, but thought of something. "Wait, why girls though?"
"Because females are always falling in love more than when the males fall in love." Soren explained and then added in more. "Plus, girls believe in True Love."
"Ah, I understand now! True Love! These girls will be happy to fall in love in its purest form, True Love! Let's go! Let's go now!" cheered Neros. "I'm sure it would ease the load off of Father."
"It would lessen the load off of Father. Now, let's go before Father comes back! This way, it will be a super shock and surprise for him when he comes back! Let's move out!" Soren ordered taking off in a random direction.
"Right behind you, brother!" Neros followed, happy to have finally something to do. "We'll make Father so very proud!"

The two little cupids went down to the mortal world looking for their 'targets' after packing up their arrows and picking a random location to do what they wanted to do.
As the little cupids arrived on Earth in their invisible forms, they instantly spotted their potential girls, and instantly high fived one another in excitement.
Two girls had just stepped out of the shopping mall, giggling and chatting happily with each other, totally unaware that their fates were about to change.
Soren and Neros both shot each other a look and a wide, big grin crept across both of their faces as

Please log in to read the full chapter