CH.08

23rd December {indefinite hiatus}
Please log in to read the full chapter

Rinny was the first to respond to Alice's question.

"Let's practise our power!" Rinny happily exclaimed!

"Alright, cool!" Alice agreed. "I wanna try forcefield generation!"

"Yeah! Let's spar with each other!" Rinny tossed a playful look at Alice.

"Nooo!" Alice rejected. "You will kill me!"

"I won't!" Rinny dismissed casually.

"No! I don't want to!" Alice rejected once more.

"Aish! I shall go find some zombies to spar with then!" Rinny gave up as she saunter out of the house.

"I will spar with you! Rinny noona!" Chanyeol happily volunteered.

"Oh yeah!" Rinny smiled with glee.

Once everyone got out of the house, they continued to be on their 100% alert mode so that they wouldn't get attack by the zombies who may appear out of nowhere.

Rinny and Chanyeol were happily sparring with their fire power.

While Alice was standing there alone, unsure about what to do.

"Jie, are you okay?" Luhan asked Alice as he came over to stand beside her.

"Hmm.. yeah! I'm fine." Alice snapped out of her moment. "Just that I am unsure about the instruction on how to generate the forcefield is all."

She smiled weakly at him before turning away.

"It's almost the same as using telekinesis. All you need is to concentrate." Luhan informed her.

Alice returned her attention back to Luhan.

"So the keyword is to concentrate..." She looked at him unsurely and Luhan gave her a reassuring nod and smile.

"OK." Alice psyched herself up as she tried concentrating, but the forcefield didn't generate.

Rinny noticed that Alice was having trouble doing it, so she stopped sparring with Chanyeol, and walk towards him.

"Chanyeol, I will attack Alice to spur her ability." She told him in a low whisper.

"What?!" Chanyeol looked at her crazily. "Noona, are you crazy? You may get hurt from that."

"It's okay! I am tough!" She smirked at him.

"Noona! I am sure there is another way to do it!" He tried to reason her out of her idea.

"Just let me give it a try!" She assured him. "I can fly! I can dodge. I can-"

"But..." Chanyeol tried once again.

"It's okay! Alright? Just let me do it." She smiled at him

Please log in to read the full chapter