"They... They Kissed"

Forever With You (포에버 윗 유)

 

Jiyong P.O.V
 
It was 6 and I was busy preparing for my "date". I dressed in a suit since it was a really fancy restaurant. I adjusted my tie and grabbed my phone. 
 
As I was about to leave, someone blocked me. It was maknae. "Hyung! Why are you dressed like that, who are you going to meet, Bom noona?" Aish this kid. "Aniya, why would I meet Bom noona for?" Seungri raised his eyebrows, "Hyung, I thought you liked noona?" "Aish. Maknae. This is non of your business. I am late already okay?" Maknae then stepped aside and I went out the door. It was a 5 minute walk from the YG Building so I decided to enjoy the cool breeze.
 
I stopped when I saw the corn stall, right beside it was the fancy restaurant. I went inside. The atmosphere was romantic. The lights were dimmed and was a single stick of candle on every table. I saw couples, couples everywhere. Making out, feeding each other, not giving a thought to their surroundings. I saw Dara noona at a table next to the window. I smiled and walked towards here. She stood up to greet me. She was wearing a red mini-dress and she let her hair down. I was speechless. "Noona, you look... Beautiful..." She blushed "Oppa you look very handsome too." "Kamsahamnida." I replied.
 
"Let's order." I told her. The food here was expensive but in a huge portion. In the end, we decided to share a spaghetti since the food was really too expensive. 
 
While waiting for the food, the waiter gave us each a wine glass and poured some red wine. After drinking that glass, I asked for a refill and another time. I was starting to feel drunk. But not that drunk.
 
When the food came, we both took a fork and dug in. Halfway eating, like in those cheesy romance films, the spaghetti we were eating were linked together. We realized and bit the spaghetti. After that, I don't know why but we started staring at each others eyes and unexpectedly... 
We kissed.
 
Bom P.O.V
 
I was walking down the street to my favorite corn stall. They serve the best barbecued butter corns. Hmm... I guess the new restaurant is open now. I said looking at the restaurant.
 
I peeked at the restaurant. I saw...
Jiyong? Dara? I stayed around a while to see what was going on. I regretted staying there a while longer. They... They kissed.