I'm Breaking Up With You

Forever With You (포에버 윗 유)

 

Jiyong P.O.V
 
I woke up knowing there was a horrible day ahead. I turned and grabbed my phone and daydreamed at my wallpaper. It was Bommie. I looked at our little couple ring we used as our 'engagement ring' because of the marry promise.  It was 1 p.m. , I tried going back to sleep so I wouldn't have to attend the audition for WGM with Dara in 4 hours.
 
I closed my eyes, count to 10.
 
I woke up from a horrible headache. It's only 1:03. Great, I slept for 3 minutes. I've slept too long. I got up, my body aching all over. I walked into the bathroom, stepping on the cold floor. I didn't bother combing my hair or anything. The stylist would do that for me later...
 
I was supposed to pick up Dara now. I might as well see Bom on the way.
 
I scooped up Gaho from the foot of the bed and put him on a leash. I went out. "Gaho ah. We're going to visit your omma now." We walked to the 2NE1 dorm. "Your omma lives here." 
 
"Annyeonghaseyo~~ Your omma is here!" Someone came up from behind. It was Dara. "I thought you were scared of dogs."
 
Dara: "Since you raised up this dog, it can't be different from his appa. Gaho~~~ it's omma here!"
 
Me: "You're not Gaho's omma. It's Bom... Anyway, can we go up for a while? I need to get a drink."
 
Dara: "It's fine! I brought water down in case you were thirsty."
 
Ugh I want to see my Bommie!
 
Me: "I'm still tired could we just go up a while?"
 
Dara: "Why? We're doing fine here." She said trying to change the subject by playing with Gaho.
 
Me: "Why can't we just go up?"
 
Dara: "You only want to see my unnie don't you! I'm telling you, YG told you to date me. Not Bom! Stop being like this! Look at me! How is unnie better than me?!"
 
Me: "She has a better heart, she's cute, beautiful, has a powerful voice, she doesn't raise her voice at me and besides, I already promised to marry her." I said showing her the ring.
 
Dara: "If you don't follow me, I'll tell YG Papa!"
 
I groaned and went along with it.
 
---
 
It's me and Dara's turn for the audition next. Well the other people auditioning are pretty good. Like JunHyun and Hara, YongHwa and Seohyun. Yes! We would sure lose!
 
"Dara and Jiyong" the ajjussi called out. "It's our turn, Ji!" Dara called out.
 
I dragged my heavy body into the room and sat down. The interviewer was non other than Thunder. 
 
Thunder was from MBLAQ. He was a nice guy except that he only listens to Dara. Oh ...
 
Dara probably got Thunder to vote us! 
 
"Did you-" I asked Dara and then Thunder winked at Dara and she winked back. Yes I was right.
 
From: Bommie
 
I'm breaking up with you. For the time being. Please do well for this audition, Ji :') Saranghae <3
 
 
To: Bommie
 
What? Why? Is it because of Dara?
 
 
From: Bommie
 
No it's not that, Ji. Just want you to focus on your audition. Do me a favor and get in the show alright? I'll get back with you when I know it's time.
 
To: Bommie
 
Arrasso. Saranghae ㅜ_____ㅜ <3
 
 
From: Bommie
 
Do well! Don't think of me too much! I love you too!
 
For Bommie, I will do well for this audition. I wrapped my arm around Dara. "We're ready." I plastered a fake smile in my lips.
 
Dara seemed really happy. I just went along with it.
 
Thunder: "So what made you want to be a couple?"
 
Me: "We became a couple because we enjoyed each other's company."
 
After a few more questions, Thunder told us, "You're in!"
 
Oh please. We were in since the beginning of the audition...
 
I called Bom. 
 
Bom: "Yoboseyo?"
 
Me: "Noona, I got in....."
 
Bom: "Thats good! Congratulations!"
 
Me: "But..."
 
Bom: "Ji, I'm fine. Don't worry too much."
 
Me: "Okay. Wanna meet up for dinner tonight? Maybe at--"
 
Dara: "Kwon Jiyong! We're already married! And you're still going to see Bom?!"
 
I heard through Bom ,"Yoboseyo? Yoboseyo? Ji? Are you there?"
 
Dara snatched my phone and hanged up on Bom.
 
"Dara, you know what? Bom has one thing you don't have! And that's selflessness. She rather be heartbroken than to let me lose fans. The reason I agreed to be on WGM with you just now was because Bom broke up with me saying she wants me to do well in this audition and you just think about you, you and you!" I shouted at her and walked away.
 
Hello~~ I've been inspired again! I listened to Step by Kara again and got happyyyyyy~ Enjoy this little chapter!