"I saw everything"

Forever With You (포에버 윗 유)

 

TOP P.O.V
 
This was wrong. Ji likes her. And she likes Ji. I can't do this to them... I pulled away. 
 
Me: "Sorry.... I-I-I didn't know what I was doing..."
 
Bom: "It's okay."
 
Me: "But I've always loved you."
 
The words just spat out of my mouth. 
 
Bom: "I love you too..."
 
Bom P.O.V
 
Me: "I love you too..."
 
After I thought about why I returned the kiss, I realized, I like Seunghyun.
 
TOP: "Mwuh (What)?"
 
Bom: "I love you."
 
And Seunghyun just hugged me and I hugged him back.
 
We spent the rest of the journey back to the dorm hand in hand.
 
"Goodnight..." Seunghyun said awkwardly. "There's no need to be awkward." I assured him. By telling me there would be no more awkwardness, he returned me a peck on the cheek. "Goodnight." He said and I waved back to him.
 
I took the elevator up and saw the door already unlocked. I opened the door and saw Jiyong sitting on the couch with a gloomy face.
 
"Ji oppa..." I greeted him. Did he see everything through the large window in the dorm? 
 
Ji: "I saw everything."
 
Okay that was straightforward.
 
Me: "I can explain!" I said running to him, tearing. I was begging him to give me a chance to explain.
 
I gripped his arm begging him. He just heartlessly got up and carried his body out the door. "Let me explain! Please!" I cried out. 
 
Ji: "I came here because I finally found my feelings for you and wanted to confess and I didn't want to trouble you by making you walk. I came and saw my hyung kissing you!" 
 
Me: "Why are you shouting at me?! I went to the corn stall that day an saw you kiss Dara!" I scolded back.
 
Ji: "I was drunk!"
 
Me: "I was feeling low!"
 
Ji: "I don't want to argue with you anymore. I hope we still can be friends."
 
Minzy came out of the room.
 
Minzy: "What's all that noise?"
 
Minzy came out just in time to see Jiyong leave.
 
Minzy: "Umm... You and Ji oppa... What happened?"
 
Me: "Maknae-ah it's nothing."
 
 
 
 
 
 
That jerk...