WAIT, I KISS LEO

Will he love me BACK?

Ken POV

 

I woke up today a little more happy then yesterday because to day is Leo hyung birthday and I want to wake him up with a smile. I went to Leo hynug bed and he was sleeping so peacefully and i couldn't TAKE it anymore i just had to kiss him but i decieded to kiss him on the forehead

-kiss forehead- he started to stirr, I was still shock that I kiss his forehead so i kept looking at him and i notice he was stareing at me and he said in a solfy small voice  " what are you doing" and i said  "for you to get out of bed because it your Birthday". He got out and he took a shower so I just waited for him at the door because I really don't why, but when he came out he looked at me and it seem it was odd for me to stand and wait for him but he didn't care.

 

We went in the kitchen to see all  Leo hyung favourite food, it look like Leo hyung is suprise and when we sat all the member came out to sit, N umma said to Leo hyung " do you like it " he just smiled and nodded and N umma smiled back.

 

After breakfast sat on the couch today we only have to go to a showcase and fanmeeting. Manger hyung called us to get ready and we did and got in the fan Leo hyung on his phone with earphones.

 

At the fanmeeting i sat in the middle and hyuk sat next to Leo hyung, fan outside were holding banner that said Happy Birthday Leo oppa, it was so cute and all. When we started to sign stuff the fan want us to sign Leo Hyung gave everyone of his fan that brought a present a hug and i got really jealous so i started glareing at the fans who hugged Leo hynung in my mind it was saying" B****h get your hands off LEO HYUNG" , the fan meeting was over.

 

We just finsh are showcase so we are on the way back to are dorm.

 

When we got to are dorm we found a bunch of present on the floor for Leo hyung and there was this woman holding a cake and she ran up to Leo and gave him a hug and saying " Happy Birthday Leo" i have never seen this woman ever and i got jealous because he treat her like it his GF.

 

We settle down N umma asked " who is this girl" and the woman said " I'm Jessica, Leo Noona nice too meet you i know that Taek is very shy and thnx for making him smile i haven't seen it in along time and she started crying and Leo hugged and i got really jealous even know it was his sister and so I slammed tha table and i went up to Leo hyung and i kiss him and then i ran out see all the shocked faces and in my mind "Ken what the HELL did u just do u just kiss Leo right in front of everyone there not going to forgive u.

 

 

THAT THE END OF THIS CHAPTER ILL HAVE  2 MORE CHAPTER OUT TODAY AND LET SEE HOW LEO REACT.

                                                                                                                                    -J.N