You L-love Me?

Will he love me BACK?

Hyuk Pov

 

I walked into my room, witch I shared with Hongbin, Hongbin was in the bathroom taking a shower, I went and sat on my bed and started reading, I didn't notice that Hongbin had walked into the room.. I looked up and saw that Hongbin was standing in front of me.....

 

" Aren't you gonna say Hi" He said, looking at me.

"Oh, Hi, I didn't notice you, is there something you want" I said looking into his eyes.

" Well, I ummm, I want to take you out on a date" He said nervorly.

" Ummm sure, just let me change, Ill be back in a hour" I said, standing up.

" Alrightly" He said smileing at me.

 

He left so I can get changed, whole what am I suppose to wear, I open my closet and start looking though my stuff.

 

~15 mins before are date~

Finally I found something, I put on my outfit and walked out finding Hongbin sitting on the couch watching TV.

 

Hongbin POV

I look up to see Hyuk wearing a blue plaied shirt, with rip skinny jeansblue toms and blue beanie. He looked really cute wearing those.

 

" You look so cute" I said.

" T-thank y-you" He said while blushing.

" Lets go." I said and took his hand and we walked to the resturrant.

 

This resturant is one of my favourite place to eat, we sat down he sat across from me.

"Hyuk, what do you want to eat." I said.

" umm Kimbap" he said smiling.

" Alright, I'll order Kimbap for you and I'll eat kimchi fried rice" I said.

 

After eating in silient at the resturant , we left and went to the park it was  midnight. We walked around for awhile in till I saw Hyuk shivering, so I tuck my jacket off and put it on him.

" Aren't u gonna get cold?" He said

" No, Im find." I say.

" Umm can I ask u something" I said holding his hands.

" Sure" He said..

" Umm I know that I rejected you, but we have gotten so close these few months, I started having feeelings for you, and I umm would like to ask u to become my Boyfriend, because I love you, Hyuk." I said and look into his eyes.

" YES" He said and gave me a hug.

 

I pulled away from the hug and looked into his beauiful eyes, I lean forward and kiss his soft warm lips, he responed and warped his hand around my neck. I broke the kiss feeling that we both needed air.

 

" Let go back to the dorm" I said holding his hand.

" Alright" He said, still blushing.

 

When we got back, everyone was sleeping so we just went off to bed.

 

" Can I sleep with u tonight" He said.

" Oh sure" I said and pulled the blanket up, he got in and laid on my chest, I kissed his hair.

" I love u Hongbin" He said

" Goodnight Hyuk, I love u to" I said and fell asleep.

 

Author POV

The dorm  phone rang, N umma heard it and so did Ravi so N and Ravi went to go pick up the phone, N umma picked up and started speaking and he drop the phone.

 

" What wrong" Ravi said as he picked up the phone.

" We need to go to the hospital now, wake everyone up, Im gonna call Manger Hyung, i'll tell u when we are at the hospital." N said.

 

 

 

 

 

 

SO SORRY I HAVENT UPDATEED, GOT REALLY SICK AND STILL SICK, HAD ALOT OF VOLLEYBALL PRATICE, ETC, Well I hope u like the chapter, Who in the hospital, what happen?

 

                                                    tumblr_mbm0txeiWH1rgfwjlo1_500.gif