WHY AM I THINKING ABOUT............................KEN

Will he love me BACK?

Leo POV

"Leo wake up" the younger one said. I got up and said in a very small voice " Morning, Ken" i didnt know if ken heard me and Leo heard Ken say "Morning,Leo" in a happy voice. I don't know why he so happy today.

 

Leo and Ken both went outside to the living room and waited for N to finsh making breakfast and so we can eat and go to there schedueles. N called us to the kitchen so we can bring out breakfast and all the member were already at the table and we ate happliy. 

 

After breakfast are manger said " Guys, lets go we are going to be late for are first schedue for the day" and when he told us that and we rush and got are things and got in the van, Hongbin, Ravi, and Hyuk would sit in the back seats, me and Ken would sit in the middle and N would sit in the front.

 

We are right in the middle of a photoshoot and after they took my pictures and then sat down on a chair and i felt like someone stareing at me i turn around and see Ken is stareing at me i wonder why he stareing at me. We were in the van when Ken said " Today was so much fun" and everyone just nodded and I am wondering why Ken is such in a good mood.

 

We went to eat lunch and as always i was the first one to finsh my food. Ken was smileing while eating his food, hmmmmmmmmmmmmm he cute when he eating and smile WAIT what am i saying 0.0.

 

 After all are schedueles we went back to are dorm. I cooked ramen for my members and myself, after we finsh we got ready to go to sleep and we heard N yell " Let watch a movie" and all the member yelled "sure". We watched a scarey movie and Ken was really scared because every time i would take a glance at him he was shivering holding a pillow and a blanket around him, he sort of cute that way i said mentally to myself.  I suddenly felt a pair of arm around my arm and holding onto me tight i look to my side and saw........................................................

 

 

SORRY I DIDNT MEAN TO LEAVE THE CHAPTER WITH A CLIFHANGER BUT I HAD TO. PLZ DO NOT KILL ME.

 

                                                -J.N