OMG I HELD ONTO LEO HYUNG ARM OMO

Will he love me BACK?

 

Ken POV

 

I woke up happy because today was the day i met Leo hyung...................

 

FLASH BACK

I enter the pratice room to see a black haired boy sitting at the couch with earphones in is ear and i went up to him and said "Hi" and he smiled back at me and nodded and i thought his smile was the most beauiful thing in the world.

END OF FLASH BACK ;P

 

From that day on i fell in love with him and i have a huge crush on him. I went to wake up Leo hyung hewas sleeping peacefully and he was so cute and I really WANTED to kiss him but if i did i would feel guilty after wards, so i jsut said      "Wake up" he stirred and he woke up and was rubbing his eyes so cutely and then went outside to the living room to wait for N ummma to finsh cooking are food because N umma is like are mom, we went to sit on the couch when i saw that Leo hyung sat next to me in my mind i was said " OMG LEO HYUNG IS SITTING NEXT TO ME WHAT DO I DO OMG HE SO CUTE" then i heard N ummma call us to carry out food to put on the table when i got the food and went to the table all the member were already there. We ate are breakfast happly.

 

After breakfast we heard are manger hyung yell " Guys, we are going to be late hurry up or we will be late for your first schedule for the day" so we rush got are stuff and got in the van and i sat next to Leo hyung in the middle.

 

We are in a middle of a photoshoot and they were taken Leo hyung pictures and he look so cute and H.O.T, he went to so sit down but i couldn't stop but stare at his milky skin and how hot he looks i was to lost in my thought that i didn't notice Leo hyung looking at me . After the photoshoot we went to lunch i couldn't help myself but smile when eatting my food.

 

After we were finsh are schedule we went tback to the dorm and everyone was hungry so we beg Leo hyung to make us ramen and he did when he was done he put the ramen down on table and we ate and i thought that Leo ramen was the best thing he had ever ate, maybe im just saying that because I have a crush on him.

 

We were getting ready to got to bed when N umma yelled " let watch a movie"  and all the member and myself shouted ' sure ;3".

 

I sat next to Leo hyung with a blanket and a pillow, i didn't know what kind of movie it was but i soon found out it was a horror movie and then there was a scarey scene and got scared so i grabbed the person next to me arm and i just remember im sitting next to Leo hyung I turn and saw Leo turn to me and i said " Im sorry" I was about to let go of his arm when he told me that I can hold on to his arm if I was scared and in my mind i was saying" OMG HE LET ME HOLD HIS ARM OMO OMOMOMOOFFFFGGG THIS IS SO GREAT". The movie ended and I let go of his arm and i said "THANK U LEO HYUNG" he just smiled and i went to my bed and he went to his and i fell asleep.

 

 

SORRY I HAD TO ENDED LIKE THIS BUT ILL UPDATE MAYBE TONIGHT OR TOMMR.

OMG I LOVE KEO SO MUCH..

 

                                                             -J.N