Happy Birthday Leo

Will he love me BACK?

Leo Pov

 

I woke up to see Ken stareing at me I said " what are you doing" in a very soft vocie even know i cant speak really loud cuz im shy he answer " for you to get out of bed because today is your birthday" I got out and took a shower and when i went out side Ken was standing there waiting for me and it was odd though but i didn't care.

 

We went to the kitchen to see all my favourite food I was suprised and went to sit down and everyone came and sat, N looked at me and said "do you like it Leo" i just smiled and nodded and he smiled back.

 

After breakfast we sat on the couch and today we only had to go to showcase and go to a  fanmeeting. Manger hyung called us to get ready so we did and we went in the van went on my phone i put on my earphone and checked my twitter and there was so many ppl tweeting happy birthday, I was happy they knew it wwas my birhtday.

 

At the fan meeting I was sitting at the end of the table and Ken seating in the middle and i sat next to hyuk, fans started to come and lineup to see us there was alot of girls with banner saying happy birthday LEO OPPA. We started to sign the fans stuff that they wanted to sign and every girl that came to me gave me a present and they ask for a hug so I just hugged them and i felt like someone was glareing at the fan where I was and i see Ken in the middle glareing at the fans while i hug them, I wonder why he doing this bbut he kind of cute and hot like that WAIT A SEC LEO WHAT THE HELL ARE U THINKING IS YOUR MIND SCREW as i scolded my self.

 

After the fanmeeting we went to the showcase we rehearsh and finally we got flim they edited it and it will play tonight.

 

We got back to the dorm to find a bunch of present and a person holding a cake it was my sister Jessica who was holding the cake, she came up to me and gave me hug and she said " Happy birthday Leo" i felt so happy to see her then i felt like someone was glareing at my sister i look around to see that Ken was glareing at her and i dont knw why.

 

As we settle down, everyone was looking at me strangly and finally N umma said something he said " who is this girl Leo" and all of a sudden i heard my sister say " Im Jessica, Leo Noona nice to meet you guys and i know that Taek is shy and i thx you for making him smile i haven't seen it in along time" my noona started to cry so i gave her s hug and all of a sudden i heard a slam on a table and i saw Ken was the one that slam the table but i didn't expect the next thing that happen..............................................................................

 

I had to leave it at a cliffhanger plz dont kill me.Let see what happens lol

 

                                                                      -J.N