Chicken Invader

You taste like chicken

 

            It was the night before the 45 days chickens will be sentenced to death, their final destination. Tomorrow they will be killed by cutting their small necks, soaked them in the boiling water in order for the chef to get rid of their feathers. After the clean kill of the mighty 45 days chickens, they will go the frying pan and eventually to the mouths of the two chicken-maniac girls of Daejin High School for breakfast, second breakfast, 11 seasons, luncheon, afternoon tea, dinner, supper, and even in midnight snack.

 

"Ahh, eonnie!!! Kill the chicken! Kill the chicken!!!"

 

"The beautiful eonnie to the rescue!!!"

 

"Avoid the EGGS!!!"

 

"Defend the FEEDS!!!"

 

"Hit the Tail!!! The Tail!!!"

 

"I'm dead!!! Good bye Bad Chicken..."

 

 

Yellings and shoutings like that could always be heard every night in the boarding school starting from 9 pm to 12 am on weekdays but on weekends, that's another story, it started from 7 pm to 2 am and unfortunately it's Saturday and tomorrow's no class.

 

The clock kept clicking and it was past 10 pm but still the two girls inside their shared room in Daejin's High School, exclusive for girls only, couldn't stop playing Chicken Invader 10 in Play Station. The two of them wore their pajamas, the older one with long straight hair wore a sleeveless shirt and shorts while the younger one with long curly hair wore a nightgown pass her knees. The room was enough for the both of them, two beds with side tables. In the far corner, the two girls were sitting in Indian style, both holding a joystick firmly. Infront of them was a bucket full of Fried Chicken and two beverages.

 

Their pillows were scattering around the floor, blankets no longer on the beds. Yes, you can say that both of them are not girls but they are... except for one. They eyed each other closely while waiting for the game to load. Only one stage left and they would fight the Chicken Master the lay golden eggs bomb.

 

Lee Jinki under the cover of Lee Raesun smiled as he took another bite of his 'Oh precious delicious Fried Chicken with gravy'. He watched his playmate that happened to be his close friend sipped her Banana Milk and he smiled knowingly to himself because for so many months of living together in the girls' school, Park Rinrin has no idea that Raesun, her eonnie is a boy that was forced to be a girl because of a mission. It's not that Rinrin is naive or mentally challenge it's just that Raesun/Jinki/Onew was trained very well by his former school to act like a real girl.

 

Raesun's hair is silky straight that past his shoulders, fair skin, chinky cute eyes and his voice was now soft just like a girl, this was the effect of the voice lesson he had when he was in training. All in all no one would think that he is a boy pretending to be a girl. There are only 5 people including him knew about this and they are all trying hard not to fail this mission. Kim Jonghyun as Kim Jonghee, Choi Minho as Choi Minjung, Kim Kibum as Kim Gwiboon and Lee Taemin as Lee Taeyeon. Those 4 were also in a mission and currently staying in different rooms with different girls.

 

 

Rinrin's P.O.V

 

While waiting for the dreaded game to load, I stared hard at the TV screen.

 

1%

 

50 years later...

 

1%

 

I sipped my precious Banana Milk that Taeyeon-eonnie gave me. Well, not literally gave me, I actually begged for Rinhyo-eonnie, Taeyeon's roommate to snatch some milk in the Refrigerator. I know it's a bad thing but milk is like air for me. It's essential for me to live. Taeyeon-eonnie deserved to be stolen because she's bad. She didn't even hesitate to look back at me when I'm kneeling at her feet, begging to have a little sip of her milk, so I'm went desperate and took her drink. I laughed at that thought and Raesun-eonnie shot me a look. "Rinrin, focus! We need to be serious in this mission!"

 

I pouted. 'The game is still loading... why can't I laugh?'

 

Raesun-eonnie is really like that, she act serious when we are near the last stage of the game. She wanted us to finish the entire 100 stages of the fixture just for a day, and we started playing it since 7pm.

 

"Mmmm..." Stolen Banana Milk is far more delicious than the one you spent your money with. I took another glorious sip and I turned to check how much left with my milk. I let out gasp.

 

1/2 remaining of this 'Oh yes! I want to drink 10 gallons of Milk everyday!!!'

 

"Rinrin! I'm planning our attack here, be quiet" Raesun-eonnie scolded me again. 'Great, she's scolding me again! Stupid game!!!' I yelled inside my head. I remained silent for a while or else eonnie would scold me again. I put down my banana milk next to her soda.

 

"Eonnie, can I have some of YOUR over delicious chicken?" I asked sweetly. She nodded and went back to what she was doing. I took one chicken and bite it harshly when she was not looking. I'm upset. I hate it when my favorite eonnie scolded me, I care less when Minjung-eonnie scolded me for telling that Yoongmun-dongsaeng's gift for her was hideous and look like a bloated peach.

 

Raesun-eonnie have- My eyes fell on her arm. 'What are those lumps on eonnie's arms?' I thought as I stared at her. Maybe an injury, she hit things occasionally. Yeah, probably.

 

Wait! There's no injury that big and curvy. I frowned. Don't tell me, that's...

 

A Muscle!

 

Why does she have those muscles? And I don't? Maybe because eonnie wants to be fit so that a lot of boys will like her. But... She's too feminine to work-out and earned those lumps!

 

After debating how eonnie got her muscle, I continue to stare at her. She was sitting in Indian style, both hands were holding a drumstick and her chinky eyes were stuck on the flat T.V, staring at it like there's no tomorrow. I watched as she took another bite of her 10th drumstick and her lips. I froze.

 

'Her lips...' I thought while mine. 'Those lips would make a lot of boys happy'

 

I nodded in agreement to myself and sighed sadly. I wish I was a boy...

 

'WHAT AM I THINKING???' I shook my head abruptly. 'Rinrin think straight!!! Raesun is straight!!! You're straight- are you?' My head is in a roller coaster ride. Full of abnormal thoughts corrupting my mind. 'Of course I am straight!'

 

'But... what is this, beating inside my chest?'

 

'Your liver!' My not-so-sane ego told me. I'm always talking to myself everytime I'm upset or clouded with unnamed emotions. 'Of course, it’s my liv-- heart! And it's beating faster and faster everytime I see my eonnie...'

 

'OH NO!!! I'm going to be a lesbian!!! The first lesbian in the history of the school!!! Help!!!' I screamed inwardly while smiling innocently at Raesun-eonnie.

 

 

...

 

 

To avoid indirect slaughtering of the author, I edited this work of fiction. I was checking my stories when I stumbled with this, so I read it and was so embarrassed how sappy I wrote so, I'm editing it now. For the old readers just ignore my updates but if you want you can read it again and for the new readers, please bear with my writing style, it's not good but I'm trying hard.

 

-Chicken Joy.