Evening

An Amazing Day

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rWBMMYoz4Aw

4Men - Lovesickness

The next morning, Byul woke up. This time, she woke up on time. Her clock next to her said,

“6:00.”

Feeling relived of not waking up late, she went to the bathroom. Sensing that someone was already in there, she asked,

“Hello? Is someone in here?”

“Oh! I’m sorry. I didn’t expect you to wake up so early today,” a soft timid voice spoke.

“I-it’s okay. Sh-should I step out?”

“No! I m-mean, I’m just figuring out how to brush my teeth and I need help.” Byul smiled at his simple request.

“I’ll help you. Where are you?” she asked as she moved her walking stick to see where he was.

“I’m here.”

Byul felt a gentle pull. She followed where he was pulling her. Then, she came to a stop and she could feel the sink against her pelvic area. Knowing that she’s at the sick, she searched for the toothpaste and toothbrush.

“What are you looking for?” Jongup asked.

“I’m looking for the toothpaste and toothbrush.”

“You mean these weird looking things?”

He handed her two items. One of the items felt like a stick and at the tip, there were the brush. The other item had a cap on. She wanted to make sure that it was toothpaste, so she took the cap off and smelled it. The scent of mint filled her nose.

“Yep,” she smiled. “Now, you put this on the brush of this stick called a toothbrush.”

She demonstrated by making sure she put the right amount of toothpaste on the toothbrush.

“Is there another pair you could use?” she asked.

“Yep, I’m holding onto it right now,” he said.

“Are you doing as I told you?”

“Yep. Now what?”

“Now, you put it in your mouth and brush your teeth. Brush your teeth like this so when you get older, your teeth won’t be weird looking.”

Byul put the toothbrush in on the left side and brushed it in a circle motion. She didn’t know if Jongup was doing it right, but she didn’t want to make him think that he’s stupid by asking questions an adult would ask a kid.

“Byul-ah, are you moving in a circular motion?”

“Yeah, are you?”

“Nope, but it won’t make a difference, right?”

“No, it will. It’s better to brush your teeth in a circular motion.”

“Why?”

“Because… because it just is. I forgot what my health teacher said, but he said that it’s just better.”

“Hahaha, okay.”

They continued brushing their teeth. After a few minutes, they spit the toothpaste out and Byul gave a cup of water to Jongup so he could rinse his mouth. Jongup, being the curious alien he was, swallowed the water when Byul told him not to swallow it. Byul was a bit mad at Jongup for not doing as he was told, but she instantly forgave him. They walked out of the bathroom together and Byul began asking questions.

“Jongup-ssi, do people on Mato planet brush their teeth?”

“We clean our teeth, but not like this.”

“Really? How?”

“It’s hard to explain.”

“Oh, it’s okay. Jongup, do you know what time it is?”

“It’s 6:40.”

“What?! It’s already this late?” Byul began panicking.

“Don’t worry, I’m just kidding. It’s only 6:25,” he said trying to hold in his laughter. Byul began to relax but pouted and pretended to cry.

“Don’t make me scared like that.”

“S-sorry, I won’t do it again. I promise, so don’t cry.”

“Okay.”

Byul smiled at him and he stared at her. He could feel a blush creeping up on his cheeks. He liked her smile. Feeling warm inside, he also smiled with her.

“Jongup?”

“Yeah?”

“Oh, nothing. I thought you walked away since you stopped talking.”

“No, I’m still here.”

“Well, I’m going to go change now.”

“Okay.”

Byul walked to her room and changed into her school uniform. After she was done changing, she went to the kitchen and heard the boys laughing and bickering with each other. A smile lit her face as she went to a seat. She liked hearing them bring the house alive. She just ate her food as she listened carefully to them talking about random stuff.

Soon, breakfast was done and Byul was already walking to school. She locked the door and made sure the boys won’t go out while she was at school. She made it to school in no time and went to her class. The bell rang, indicating that class is beginning, and the teacher said,

“Class, we’ll be having a new student starting today. Please welcome him. Yoo Youngjae, please come in.”

Byul furrowed her eyes as she thought of Youngjae.

“It can’t be the same Youngjae, right?” she thought.

“Hello, I’m Yoo Youngjae. It’s a pleasure to meet you. Let’s get along,” the student said.

“Oh my god, it is him. What is he doing here? I thought I told them to stay home. Is Youngjae the only one here? Or did all of them come here?” she thought.

“Youngjae-ssi, please sit next to Yoon Byul,” the teacher said.

Byul began to panic on the inside. She could hear a few girls sighing as Youngjae walked to his seat next to her. Immediately after Youngjae sat down, class began. Byul sat next to the wall, so she faced the other side, where Youngjae was, and whispered,

“What are you doing here?”

“I’m a student here now,” he said cheerfully.

“B-but why? I thought I told you to stay home.”

“It’s boring at home. Besides, I’m not the only one here. Yongguk hyung, Himchan hyung, Daehyun, Jongup, and Zelo are here as well.”

“What?! How?”

“I’m not called the brain in the group for nothing. I hacked the school computer and put us in there.”

“Class, find a partner to work on this worksheet,” the teacher said.

Byul could feel Youngjae looking at her. At least, she won’t have to feel awkward being the only one without a partner now. Byul sighed, but a smile was stamped on her face. The teacher handed the worksheets out to the groups of twos. Together, Byul and Youngjae worked on the worksheet. During the whole time they were working together, Byul couldn’t contain her happiness. She was finally working with a partner just like everyone in the classroom. Youngjae smiled every time he saw the smile on her face. She looked so happy working with him. On Mato, people would pair up with him just because he was smart. They wouldn’t help him on the assignment. But Byul was different. She was trying to solve the problems despite the fact that she’s blind. Either way, he liked her. She was nice, patient and understanding.

After class was over, Byul went to her next class. She walked to the choir classroom and sat on her seat.

“I wonder if one of the boys has this class with me,” she wondered.

A seat next to her was taken. It was weird because usually, the seat next to her would be cold and empty. She wanted to know who was sitting next to her, but she didn’t want to ask if someone was sitting there because there might not be anyone. It would be awkward for her to do that too. So she just kept quiet. The bell rang and the teacher came in the room.

“Oh! I guess we have a new student today. What’s your name boy?”

“Daehyun, Jung Daehyun.”

Byul turned her head and looked at him. At least tried to see where his head might be. She could hear girls whispering about him and how cute or hot he looks.

“Okay! Quiet girls! I know the new boy looks ridiculously hot, but we have to focus on class. Now, don’t forget about the assignment due in two weeks. Since Daehyun’s new, and Byul is the only who doesn’t have a partner, they’ll be partners. No questions ask! You guys chose your partners so don’t complain. For the rest of the period, just practice whatever song you guys are singing. Bye!”

Daehyun turned to Byul and asked,

“So, what song do you want to do?”

“I don’t know. It doesn’t really matter to me.”

“We should do a song that fits our range and has a girl and boy part. Do you know any songs?”

“We can check online. Let’s ask the teacher first.”

Byul and Daehyun went to the teacher’s desk in another room.

“Mrs. Park, can we use the computer to look for songs?”

“Of course darling. I can’t wait to hear your voice again Byul. You have a lovely voice,” the teacher complimented.

“Th-thank you,” Byul blushed at her compliment.

“No worries, the computers are in the other room. Just go in one of them. Have fun searching for one.”

Byul and Daehyun went to one of the open rooms and searched for songs on the computer. They laughed and joked around. Daehyun had a bit of trouble typing on the keyboard, but with the help from Byul, they managed.

“Should we do this song?” Daehyun asked as he clicked on one of the videos.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4dgg1Rpc-rg

Juniel Ft. Yong Hwa - Fool

Byul smiled as she listened to the song. She moved side to side as the song played.

“I like it. Do you want to do it?”

“Sure.”

“We need to lyrics for it. Let’s search for the lyrics.”

Daehyun smiled at how cute she was. The song was making her even cuter. After searching for the lyrics and printing it out, class already ended.

“I guess we’ll have to practice at home,” Byul said.

“It shouldn’t be that bad,” he replied.

“I guess so, but its embarrassing singing in front of people.”

“Once you get used to it, it’s not too bad. My hyungs, dongsaengs, and I will help you with that stage fright you have.”

They exited the choir room and continued talking until they had to separate. For the whole day, Byul had at least one B.A.P member in her class. The only class they all have together is gym. School ended in a flash and they were already going home. The day ended faster with all of the things they did together. The house ended the day being lively and cheerful.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for the late update. I was so tired today. I'm going to try to update the last chapter of this story tomorrow. It might be long cause I have some ideas of what to do I want to do. Also, this chapter was split into two because it was too long. I just finished writing this too. If there are any errors, please tell me. I didn't edit this yet and don't forget to comment. Bye~