Morning

An Amazing Day

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4q-_0z2Vgr8

Park Bom - You and I (Robotaki Remix)

Byul slowly woke up as the warm sun shined on her eyes. Her alarm clock rang endlessly as she searched for it. She felt for the clock as the annoying rang continued. She began to grow frustrated by each second. When she finally felt the clock, a wide smile lit upon her face as she turned the clock off.

“6:00,” a voice said when she turned it off.

Byul stretched on her bed before searching for her walking stick by the bed. She took it and started standing up. She put the walking stick in front of her and began her way to the bathroom. She took her time and slowly did her daily routine. When she came out of the bathroom, a voice said,

“6:40.”

Byul proceed to the kitchen and went to the refrigerator. She felt for a sandwich and a box of juice. Slowly, she picked a sandwich tightly packed in a plastic bag and a box of juice. She opened the wrapper and bit into the sandwich. She felt for the hole in the box of the juice and poked a hole into it. She sipped the juice before taking another bite out of the sandwich. When she was done eating her sandwich, she slowly went to the trashcan and threw away her trash. She went to her room to get her backpack for school before going outside the house. She made her way to school. Luckily, her school wasn’t far away from her house.

She entered her school and walked around the school. She had a bit of trouble getting to her classes, because they’ll be kids in the middle of the hallway doing whatever, or couples that’ll walk at a snail pace so she’ll have a hard time knowing where she was. School was the same as every other day. She sat alone in her classroom, she sat alone in the lunchroom, and she was alone whenever she was going to her classes. She wished other people would look at her for who she is, instead of her disability. She was also human, just like all of them.

School ended and everyone excitedly left the school. It was a Friday so they didn’t waste any of their free time. Byul slowly walked out of the school. When she got onto the sidewalk, she accidentally bumped into a person. She stumbled back a few steps.

“Oh, my bad. I didn’t mean to bump into you. Are you okay?” a boy’s voice asked.

“Y-yeah, I’m fine. It’s okay, it was only an accident,” she said.

There was a moment of silence. Soon, she felt something warm going up and down in front of her face.

“I’m blind,” she said.

“Really? I’ve never met a blind human before. This is something I have to report back to my hyungs,” the boy’s voice was cute and happy.

Byul smiled at his cheerful voice.

“Why are you smiling?” he asked. “Is something funny?”

“Nothing, it’s just that it’s been a long time since I’ve spoke with someone with such a cheerful voice.”

“Really? Then are all humans boring and sad?”

“What? Oh, no. It’s just that since other people know that I’m blind, they tend to speak in a sympathy voice. They treat me like I’m lower than them just because I have this disability, but I want to be treated the same.”

“Is that so? Poor human. If my hyungs and I were by your side, we’ll treat you with better care.”

A phone rang interrupted their conversation. It must’ve been the boy's because when the phone stopped ringing, the boy was talking.

“I’m here with a human… No, I didn’t scare her with my tall height… Hyung, she’s blind, she can’t see… What? You still haven’t find a place to stay yet?... Okay… Fine, I’ll be there in a bit…What? Why? I won’t do it. Besides, I told you, she’s blind… But she said that people don’t treat her right, so I’m sure she’s not friends with anyone… NO! Anything but that!... Fine, I’ll do it… Kay, bye,” the boy hung up.

“Who was that?” Byul asked.

“My leader. He told me to kill you. I don’t want to do it, but I have to. He’s blackmailing me.”

Byul panicked at what he said. She tried to think back at their conversation.

“D-d-do you need a place to stay?” she stuttered out.

“Yes! Why, you have one!?” the boy asked in delight.

“Yeah, you and your hyungs can stay, but only if you promise to not kill me.”

“Hmmm… what if you’re lying?”

“I’m not. I live in this big mansion by myself. I want some company since it can get really boring. You guys don’t have to pay money or anything. Just don’t kill me.”

“Wait, let me call my hyung.”

The boy dialed some numbers in his phone and said,

“Hi hyung… No, I don’t like calling you leader. I like calling you hyung… I have good news, or is it bad news? Anyways, I found a place we can stay… the blind girl I was talking about earlier will let us stay in her mansion, but she told us not to kill her… Really?! I don’t have to kill her?... Okay… I’m by TS High School. Okay, I’ll see you in a bit.”

Byul could tell the boy was happy by his voice. She really liked his happy soft voice. She smiled just from listening to his voice.

“Oh, since we’re going to live together soon, I should introduce myself. I’m Zelo, the maknae in the group,” the boy cheerfully introduced himself.

“I’m No Byul. It’s nice to meet you, Zelo.”

“Oh look, my hyungs are here. Wait here, I’m going to bring them over.” Zelo walked away from her. A few seconds later, he came back with his hyungs.

“Hyungs, this is Byul. Byul, these people are my hyungs,” he happily introduced.

Byul bowed down before going up to them, feeling their faces. Slowly and carefully, she felt each and every part of their face.

“Byul, what are you doing?” Zelo asked.

“Since I can’t see, I have to feel a person’s face and try to imagine what they look like. I hope I’m not being rude or anything. Zelo, where are you?”

“I’m over here. You’re touching Jongup right now.”

“Ummm… He’s really muscular and has a sharp jaw line,” Byul mumbled.

“Huh, hello Byul, I’m Jongup,” he introduced himself. Byul could tell he was a bit scared by his shaking voice.

“I’m sorry if I scared you a bit. This will only happen once. It’s nice to meet you Jongup.” Byul gave a smile and hoped he saw her smile so he’ll know that she meant no harm.

“It’s okay,” he said.

Byul moved one to Zelo. When she first reached out, her hands met his chest. Then they continued up to where his face was.

“Why is he so tall?” she thought. She felt his soft and cute cheeks. She moved onto the next person. He wasn’t as tall as Zelo, but he was still tall. He had a sharp jaw line and nose.

“I’m Himchan,” he said.

“Hi Himchan. I’m Byul,” she introduced herself.

The next person has big lips and his cheeks were a bit chubby.

“That’s Yongguk, our leader,” Zelo said.

“It’s nice to meet you Byul,” his deep voice startled her a bit.

“I-it’s nice to meet you too, Yongguk,” she stuttered.

She moved onto the next person. This person had chubby cheeks and a cute nose.

“I’m Youngjae,” he introduced himself.

“It’s nice to meet you Youngjae,” she said.

“The last one’s Daehyun,” he said.

“Okay,” she said as she made her way to the person.

He had a sharp jaw line and his cheeks weren’t as chubby as Youngjae and Yongguk.

“I’m Daehyun,” he said.

“I know. Youngjae told me,” she said when she was done feeling him.

“Noona, are we going to your house yet? It’s getting cold and dark,” Zelo said.

“Oh, yeah. Follow me,” she said.

She led them to her house. It was a slow walk, but they were too busy looking everywhere to notice that they were walking at a snail’s pace. Once they made it to her house, they stared at the mansion in amazement. It was the biggest house they’ve ever seen on Earth. She invited them in and took them to the living room. Then, she went to the kitchen and made some tea for them. It was a slow process, but she managed somehow. She came back with their tea and asked,

“So, what are you guys? Zelo kept on saying that I’m human like he’s not a human himself.”

“We’re aliens from the planet Mato,” Himchan honestly answered.

Byul wanted to laugh at what he said, but kept it to herself.

“You don’t believe us, do you?” Youngjae asked.

“Well, it’s hard to believe that you’re aliens when you feel like humans,” Byul honestly answered.

“How do you want us to prove to you that we’re not from Earth?” Yongguk asked.

“I don’t know.”

“We have better technology, but you can’t see them, also with our weapons.”

“Well, how did you come here?”

“We were on a mission to some other planet. At first it was only Yongguk, Himchan, Jongup, and I, but Daehyun and Youngjae came in crashing into our ship so we got out of control of the ship and crashed on Earth,” Zelo explained.

“So, you’re not supposed to be here?” Byul asked.

“Yep, but now, our commander told us to switch missions, so now we’re here to conquer Earth.”

“Ohh… I see.”

Byul could hear Himchan and Yongguk speaking in a weird language, and Daehyun, Youngjae, and Jongup speaking the same weird language.

“Do you believe us now?” Zelo asked.

“Just a bit,” she answered, still having a bit of doubt.

“Well, I’m beat. Where’s our rooms?” Himchan asked.

“It’s upstairs. Here, let me show you.” The boys followed her to their rooms and they immediately fell asleep once they put their heads on the pillow. It took a while for Byul to notice that they fell asleep, but she smiled and fell asleep. She had a feeling something she wouldn’t like will happen in future, but she brushed off that feeling.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm sorry if I have any grammer errors, please tell me so I can fix them. It was a bit boring, wasn't it? It's only the beginning so there's not much progress with their relationship. In the next two chapters, there's going to be a lot more progress. I think from now, I'm going to try to update on Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays. Maybe not so much on Fridays, but I'll try. I have two other storys in mind, but if I write it now, then I probably won't write them until I'm done with all of these storys. Comment on how you think of the story so far. Bye~