Are you alright?

Wanna be your love!

 

CHAPTER 6

 

Sangchu looked at both of them.

"Yaa, what's wrong with you guys?" he asked, not understanding what just happened.

Yejun slowly shook his head, glancing at Jinon who looked very uncomfortable.

Sangchu sighed and turned to Yejun happily, "Annyeong haseyo, you must be Shim Yejun, right?"

Yejun snapped out of it and bowed, "Ne. Annyeong haseyo, sunbaenim."

Jinon glanced at Yejun and decided that it was better for him to avoid the maknae throughout the recording of Dream Team.
Something awkward had happened and he wasn't ready to confront the confused Yejun. He, himself was confused too.

Sangchu suddenly grabbed Yejun by his arm, "Yaaaah~ let's go. I'll introduce you to the others. I bet you've seen them in tv, right?"

He then pulled Yejun away. Jinon saw that and felt uneasy somehow. 

Yejun gave Jinon a worried look as if to say 'hyung, don't leave me alone.' He was new here anyway.

 

"So, everyone!" Sangchu shouted as soon as they reached the waiting tent where the others were. "This is our guest for today! F.CUZ's cute maknae! Shim Yejun-shii." Somehow, he ended up talking like one of the MC.

Sangin stood up and smiled, "Waaah, you're finally here. Nervous, aren't you?"

Yejun just nodded, agreeing to what Sangin said. He was in awe of him as a great athlete in Dream Team and meeting him face to face was something he least expected. 

Then, he heard an adorable shout and when he found who it was, it was from ZE:A's maknae, Dongjun.

Dongjun smiled and waved, "Annyeong haseyo. It's great to see somebody who is also a maknae in their group."

"Dongjun-shii!" as Yejun bowed. "It's nice meeting you."

Dongjun somehow blushed seeing Yejun's reaction, "Yaaaa, why are you being so formal?" as he giggled.

Ricky stood up and approached the nervous Yejun. "So, you're Shim Yejun, huh? Jinon had been talking about you."

And that made Yejun surprised, "He did?"

Ricky laughed, "He had been praising you all these times saying that you're a fast runner and you are the type of person who works hard-"

"Hyung, geumanhae. Stop it!" Jinon cut him off as soon as he reached the tent.

All eyes were on him now, especially Yejun.

"What? I'm telling the truth, aren't I?" Ricky then sighed, "Arasseo, arraseo. I'll shut my mouth."

Jinon crossed him arms, "Not infront of him. It's embarrassing. Besides, since when did you ever listen to what I said?"

Ricky chuckled. He knew Jinon was just shy around Yejun. That dongsaeng of his was really clueless. Does he not notice it?
The way he talks about the cute-innocent maknae was simply adorable. Noone knows this but Ricky himself. Jinon was too easy to spot-on. And it was obvious, well, maybe too obvious that he had a crush towards Yejun. 

"We will start recording in 10 minutes!" shouted the producer.

"Ne!" everyone then started to get ready. Some hairstylish put a little touch up on their hair and some make-up artist was putting last minute make up on them. It was a little hectic.

Before the recording started, Ricky walked quietly to Dongjun.

"Dongjun-ah." he whispered.

Dongjun, who was busy tying up his shoelaces, tilted up to the older man, "Ne, hyung?"

"I need you to do something for me." he then moved closer and told Dongjun everything that he had planned on.

Dongjun laughed as he heard that, "Mwo? Hyung, are you sure?"

Ricky just nodded. He was so sure that this would all work perfectly. All Jinon needed was something for him to realize his oblivious feeling for Yejun.

 

As usual and as you have seen in TV, the two MCs of Dream Team started shouting and repeating the same word over and over again as to make the viewers' heart jumped or anticipate to the result as well.

It was Yejun's time to finish the obstacle. The weather was getting colder. He didn't want to let go of the jacket when the PD told him to take it off, but in the end, he had to surrender.

Jinon grabbed Yejun's shoulder, "I'll walk with you there."

Yejun slowly gulped. Hyung, it's better if you don't. Aish, I don't feel like talking to you at the moment.

When they reached the place of where the obstacle would begin, Yejun was warming up by jumping up and down.

"That's right, you should always warm up those muscles as you-" Jinon said as he looked at Yejun.

Yejun turned to Jinon in a very angry way. He was sending the message as if to say 'DON'T TALK TO ME.'

Jinon noticed that and stopped talking immediately. "Uh, like I said, just jump and you'll win." and after that, he quickly diverted his eyes to the fans who were chanting both of their names and smiled.

Ricky, who was waiting anxiously at the tent, gave Dongjun a signal and Dongjun gave him a thumbs up.

Dongjun moved his attention to Yejun who was about to start the obstacle and waved giddily, "Yejun-ah!! Saranghae!! You can do it!"

Yejun paused from what he was doing and waved back at Dongjun happily. "Nado! Me too, Dongjun!"

Jinon heard that. "Yaa, what are you- CONCENTRATE!" 

Ricky saw Jinon's reaction and laughed to himself. He nudged Dongjun and murmured, "Success."

Yejun then started the obstacle as the two MCs described every of his moves. Jinon watched the maknae as he jumped an obstacle after another. He was doing really good even if he just came here.

But then, something bad happened. Yejun missed a jump and it was getting slippery on where he was standing at.
"Yejun! Yejun! Yejun! Yejun! Yejun!!" one of the MC repeated. He sounded more excited than the fans who were watching.

Eventually, Yejun slipped and he came tumbling down into the pool of soft-styrofoams. However, he fell in a very wrong way. His leg had landed first before his body, hurting his ankle badly.

When everyone waited for him to get up from the pool and received the disappointment from others, he didn't get out, and that made everyone slightly worried, especially Jinon.

"Yejun-shii?" one of the MC called. All of the audience were concerned too as they waited for Yejun's respond.

Yejun didn't respond to any of them or any of the callings and  that made Jinon immediately ran to him while shouting, "Medic!"

Sangchu and the others followed him from behind to check on Yejun.

When Jinon got into the styrofoam pool, he dug frantically and found Yejun, who couldn't move.

'Hyung.." Yejun murmured. He seemed to be in pain.

"Yejun-ah, gwaenchana?" as Jinon checked him.

"My right leg hurts, alot." Yejun replied, trying to bare with the pain that felt like burning.

"Is he alright?" when Sangchu came with the others.

Jinon shook his head. He didn't know what to do at all.
Yejun was hurt but he was just standing there, as if lightning had struck him and made him paralyzed.

Yejun-ah, mianhae..

 

In the van, during their car ride back to their dorm, Yejun didn't say a word to Jinon.
He was angry, upset and disappointed at the same time.

He was angry because Jinon stole his a kiss from him, also upset. He was disappointed because, well, because of him and his twisted ankle, he couldn't participate.

He landed his head on the window and sighed. Jinon heard that, "Are you alright?"

How many times had he said that? It's so annoying, It's so obvious that I am not alright, thought Yejun.

"You should rest, and don't walk too much either." Jinon touched Yejun's shoulder, "If you need anything, just tell me and I-"

"Hyung, gwaenchana." Yejun replied coldly.

Jinon bit his lips, "Yejun-ah, are you mad about what had happened between us?"

Yejun didn't reply anything. Of course he was. He was furious. What would everybody think of them now?

 

When they reached the dorm, LeeU and Kan were waiting at the door.

They must've got called by their manager about Yejun's injury.

LeeU helped Yejun to walk, "Come on. I've cook something for you."

Jinon walked behind them when Kan approached him, "Is he okay now?"

"He won't talk to me."

Kan snickered, "I know what happened, alright?" he then walked in, leaving Jinon in a confuse state of mind.

 

Everyone ate and Jinon left the table earlier than any of them. He seemed frustrated about something.

Kan left too, saying that he needed to catch on the latest 'Strong Heart'. He never miss any of them and he was always on time.

 

"I heard hyung kissed you." LeeU started when he and Yejun was left alone in the kitchen.

Yejun spurted his drink and denied, "NO! He didn't!"

"I told you he likes youuuu." LeeU sang as he smiled.

"Ayy, hyung, waeyo? Don't talk about it." Yejun closed his ears. "Besides, where'd you hear that?"

LeeU smirked, "It's on the internet."

Yejun's eyes grew wider, 'MWO? What are you talking about?"

 

CHAPTER 7

"Talk to me , Yejun! Damn it!" shouted Jinon when Yejun refused to open the door for him.

He had locked the door for no reason and somehow he hated Jinon.

He hated him.

 

A/N hello, it's me, Lovelywinter! <3 thank you for reading and i'm sorry that it was on a hiatus. I was just having writer's block :(
anyway, i've made this a short update because.. uh, I don't know -.-" and again, sorry for the lateee update!