Protect you..

Wanna be your love!

CHAPTER 3

 

 

Yejun was confused. What was he feeling?

Did he sense a little jealousy when Jinon said Shin Min Ah was beautiful?

"Ahne.." Yejun shook his head. He didn't want to think him as one of those people.. He never-

Then, there was a knock.

Yejun turned to the door and saw LeeU.

"Hyung!" Yejun didn't expect anyone.

"Are you alright?" LeeU asked, he seemed slightly worried.

Yejun smiled and nodded, "Gwaenchana-yo."

"Then," as he slowly approached him, "Why did you leave?"

Yejun looked at the ground and looked back at his concerned hyung. 

"I'm.." as he smiled wearily, "I'm just not feeling well."

LeeU smirked and patted Yejun's head like his pet or something but in an adorable way.

"Eat some medicine, alright?"

Yejun was kind of speechless when LeeU patted his head. Yes, he has been a hyung to him, someone whom he look up to, but that pat on the head was just odd. And the way LeeU was talking to him.

"Hyung." Yejun started, "I'll be fine."

LeeU moved back slightly and nodded, "Arasseo. I maybe the mother of F.Cuz here, but that doeesn't mean I should tell you what you should and shouldn't do. Right?"

"Was that an indirect sulking?" Yejun asked.

LeeU pouted, "Maybe.."

Both of them then started laughing. 

 

               "Yejun-ah!!" Jinon shouted as lous as he could.

Kan, who was next to him, hit his arm, "Be quiet! We're in an apartment, not a house!"

Jinon remembered that and apologized. Sometimes, he just felt this was his home. He felt comfortable, and that's what matters. And, he's not doing the dishes in this apartment or cleaning his room.

Yejun walked out from his room, along with LeeU and queried, "Yes, hyung?"

"I have made my decision." Jinon said.

Yejun seemed perplexed, "What decision?"

Jinon grinned and his next move had shocked all of them. He stood up from his seat and walked towards Yejun.

Yejun could feel his heart had skipped a beat. Jinon was approaching him..

And wait, what was he doing?

Jinon kneeled down as put his hand out while locking eyes with Yejun. LeeU saw this and didn't seem to be happy but rather mad, for no particular reason.

"Will you, Shim Yejun.." Jinon started, "Be with me at Dream Team's challenge ?"

Yejun gulped. 

LeeU stared at Yejun's weird reaction and looked away.

"Yes." as Yejun gave Jinon one of his most adorable smile.

"I won't let those big guys in Dream Team hurt you. Especially Ricky-hyung." Jinon took Yejun's hand and added, "I'll protect you."

Yejun was flushing red as if someone had painted his face red or like he was having a fever or something.

"Waaaa!!" Kan shouted, pointing at Yejun's face, "Yejun-ah! Your face is so... funny. What's wrong with you?"

LeeU couldn't stand it and removed Jinon's hand away from Yejun's.

"What the hell are you doing, hyung?" he blurted.

 

Helloooo! Sorry that I haven't been updating. WAS REALLY BUSY THAT I put this on a hiatus..

Anyway, sorry for the late update and mind the spelling mistakes etc. (was in a rush!)

AND, don't forget to comment and subcribe.

P.S Did LeeU really quit F.Cuz? .. (I heard about it, but I'm not sure!)