I didn't mean it.

Wanna be your love!

          CHAPTER 4

 

 

   That night, after Jinon told Yejun that he had chosen him to go to Dream Team, Yejun seemed to be locking himself in his room.

Not until, everyone was called to have dinner by LeeU and Kan.

Yes, LeeU had always cooked for them, as well as Kan.  

Though Kan always complained about doing the cooking, he had no choice because they were the only two that could cook.

Jinon had tried cooking, and he almost burnt the kitchen and Yejun had also tried cooking, but everything always ended up being sweet. Too much sweet things perhaps!

Jinon, who was in the living room heard them calling but he wouldn't move from the comfy sofa. 

Too lazy~ besides, he was watching Dream Team.

And whenever the show showed him talking , he was like all, "What the- What the hell am I doing? That was so embarrassing!" or something like, "I think the cameramen hates me for some reason because I never look good in any of their takes. They hate me! How could they!"

Kan heard that, "Yaaa, hyung." he started. He was beginning to feel annoyed of his complains, "Just let it go, will you? Learn from me. I mean, I never complain-"

"Oh,"Jinon interrupted abruptly, "So, you haven't seen the photo that was taken whilst you were yawning?"

Kan's eyes grew wider, "MY WHAT?!"

LeeU, who was preparing the drinks smiled at that statement, trying so hard not to laugh.

"Oh my god...." Kan then ran to Jinon, "Tell me more....."

"Check it yourself." he then added, "Just type Kan's YAWN. You'll be surprised."  as he raised his eyebrows.

 

                Yejun got out from his room and walked into the kitchen to eat dinner.

Today's menu seemed special.

Yejun gave one of his adorable smile and clapped quietly. "Waaa. This is nice.  LeeU-hyung!" he called.

LeeU was at the sink, washing some dirty spatulas, "Hmm?"

"You are always the good cook!" he praised.

LeeU chuckled, "Unlike you." he teased.

Yejun rolled his eyes as he sipped some cold water.

"Omo, omo, omo, omo.." Jinon sang as he walked into the kitchen. "Are you guys flirtling with each other?"

Hearing that, Yejun almost choked from his water and LeeU stopped washing.

"I guess they were.." Kan added as he sat down.

Jinon sat down infront of Yejun and scolded him, "Well, don't! I don't like it. Yejun, you're my pair and we're the Jinjun couple. You're mine forever. EVER."

Yejun's heart was beating fast when he said that. Though it was a joke, but Yejun heard it as if he was confessing his love for him. Jinon said those touchy words as if it was real and how Yejun wished it was real..

Wait, what was he thinking? No. He only likes Jinon as a leader and a big brother, and not more than that.

Jinon looked at Yejun who was infront of him and smiled, "Yejun-ah. Can we talk after dinner? We need to discuss something about Dream Team."

Yejun put down his glass down and wiped his lips while nodding, "Sure."

LeeU sat down infront of Kan and smiled at him.

Kan replied back his smile and started eating.  Somehow, his heart tingled everytime LeeU smiled at him or even when their eyes met for like longer than 3 seconds, he would be the one who turned away, leaving LeeU saying that he was acting weird.

But, the thing that LeeU didn't know about Kan was that, Kan had this tiny cute crush on him since the day F.CUZ started to live together in the apartment. Oh well, LeeU didn't realize that. He was just slow in things like that.

"Eat up, Kan!" LeeU insisted happily.

Kan laughed, "You bet I am! I'm.. starving~! I love it when F.CUZ is eating together."

 

               After dinner, Yejun walked to Jinon's room to discuss about Dream team.

He knocked on his hyung's door and peeked.

"Hyung.. ?" Yejun quietly walked in. Jinon was nowhere to be seen.

He called for his hyung again but nothing.

Actually, Jinon was hiding behind the door, ready to attack little maknae. He was smiling to himself to think that Yejun didn't know he was there all along.  A little prank~

"Hyung? Hyun-"

"YAAAAAAH!!" Jinon shouted as he attacked Yejun.

Yejun immediately turned to him, screaming as well. He was really startled of his hyung's sudden presence.

Jinon head-locked Yejun and laughed, "I got you! I got you!"

Yejun laughed in spite of how less oxygen he was breathing in, "Hyung- what are you-"

Still, he didn't release Yejun, not until both of them fell on Jinon's bed.

He let go of Yejun and laughed his off. It was hilarious and adorable!

Yejun sat up straight and whined, "You ruined my hair. And my neck hurts!"

Jinon sat up straight too. "Maybe I should take back my word choosing you for Dream Team.. you complain alot."

Yejun massaged his neck and pouted. "I hate you."

Jinon gave out a small laugh and surrendered. "Okay, okay. I'm sorry. Here, let me-" as he tried to massage Yejun's neck.

"No! I-I can do it myself." as Yejun stood up, away from Jinon.

Jinon looked so blanked. "But, I hurt you."

Yejun covered his face with both of his hands.

"Ar-are you crying?" Jinon asked, now worried. He stood up and approached the maknae, "Yaa. Don't cry.. I didn't mean to."

"I'm not cryin-"

But his sentence was interrupted by a tight embrace. 

Yejun slowly removed his hands from his face and looked at Jinon.  He was so close to him. His face was so flawless even if he wasn't wearing any make-up. He looked so impeccable. Yejun got quiet and he didn't move. He could feel his heart pounding and Jinon's slow breathing. He closed his eyes, hoping Jinon would never let go. It was too perfect...

"I'm sorry I hurt you. I-I didn't mean it." Jinon kept repeating those sorries and wouldn't even let Yejun the chance to talk.

Jinon's thought, 'It was just a head-lock. How did it become to this..? Shoot.  I-I like him..?'

 

 

Thanks for reading! do give a comment and subscribe! *^^*

I was trying to add some KanXLeeU but oh well, I'll try to add some more~ ^^