fan-service gone wrong.

Wanna be your love!

                CHAPTER 5

 

Three days after that night, it was time for the Dream Team recording.

Jinon woke up early as well as Yejun to get ready.

Kan was still asleep but LeeU was already awake. He had the feeling that he had to say a proper 'goodluck' to the maknae.

During breakfast,  LeeU gave Yejun a heavy breakfast.

"Hyung.." Yejun said, when he saw the food, "This is too much."

LeeU smiled. He knew that Yejun would complain, because all these while , Yejun only ate some light breakfast.

But, since today was Yejun's special day, LeeU decided to prepare something more than usual.

"Really? I usually make you this." LeeU then sat down with the maknae.

Jinon came to the kitchen to get a glass of warm water. As he sipped, he saw Yejun helping himself to the food.

"Yaaa." Jinon put down his glass in the sink and walked to Yejun, "You shouldn't eat so much."

Yejun stopped and turned to Jinon. "Why? I need to get energy. Today is the Dream Team day. I want to get strong."

"Geurae. Fine. If you want to throw up everywhere then you may continue eating." Jinon sarcastically advised.

LeeU rolled his eyes and shook his head. "Hyung must be really nervous today, since you are tagging along."

"He chose me. If he thinks I'm a  burdensome for him later, then he could've chose someone who can-"

"Yejun-ah." LeeU interrupted abruptly. "Trust me, you're not. He's just.. worried that something might happen to you. What if you broke your arm or hit your head and have a concussion?"

Yejun was speechless. Maybe, LeeU-hyung was right.. he thought. Maybe he just didn't want to see me get hurt.

 

                                   In the van, on the way to the location where the Dream team was, Jinon didn't talk to Yejun. Yejun felt guilty somehow. Did he make his hyung mad?

He gathered his courage and poked his hyung's arm. 

Jinon turned to him, "Yes?"

"Are you nervous?" Yejun asked.

Jinon chuckled. "I'm not, but I bet you are."

Yejun slightly nodded. At least, Jinon gave out a small laugh and that was enough to calm his uneasy heart.

"Yejun-ah." Jinon started as he looked through his Iphone. "Did you know that our lovely fans are making fanfics out of us?"

"MWO?" Yejun was shocked. he couldn't believe that fans could do such things.

Jinon laughed at Yejun's reaction and gave him his Iphone, "Look, read this. It's about me and you, being all inlove towards each other after a fan-service."

Yejun was dumbfounded.  He read everything and smacked the Iphone back to Jinon.

What the hell did he read? There was something about a kiss between them. 
A passionate one at that too.

"Yaa. Give it back nicely. Do you know how much this cost?" Jinon scolded the maknae.

Yejun glanced at Jinon and bit his lips.

No.. Hyung would not do that to me. And I would not do that to him..

Jinon hit Yejun's arm lightly. "How about we do a little fan-service for the lovely fans? That would heat things up."

"Shut up, hyung." Yejun closed his ears, "Don't do anything reckless that would make me hate you."

"I promi- no. I can't promise that."

The car stopped minutes later and their manager told them to get off as they had already reached their destination.

Yejun opened the black van's door and walked out, to find that the place where Dream Team was, was somewhere freezing. And also, he looked very stunned to see that the place was already set up for Dream Team's challenge. He had only watched Dream Team from the television, but seeing it in real life was like seeing a Disneyland or something.

Jinon walked out after Yejun and smiled, "WAAA. This is going to be fun." he continued, "Come on, let's go," 

What surprised Yejun was that, his hyung was suddenly holding his hand tightly.
Yejun's face was flushing red. And if anyone asked him what's up with his red face, he would just answer with a simple, 'It's cold..'

"KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!! OMO OMO!" screamed the fans when the two boys arrived at the waiting tent. Their high-pitched voice shocked the hell out of them.

Jinon waved at the fans humbly while Yejun bowed to the fans as he gave him one of his cutest smile.

Jinon stopped walking and let go of Yejun's hand. He turned to him and whispered softly, "How about some fan-service?"

Yejun gulped. FAN-SERVICE? Hyung, no. No way. 

The fans were like "Jinjun~~~ Jinjun~~ omo!!"
                                  "Jinon-oppaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! Saranghae!!"
                                   "Yejun-oppa! Gyeopta! Aigoooo~"

Before Yejun could go away, Jinon grabbed both of his shoulders.

"Ayy, hyung.. Waeyo-?" Yejun was trying to escape Jinon's improptu fan-service.

"Stand still." Jinon demanded.

Yejun followed his command and stood as still as a statue.

Jinon smiled at Yejun and moved closer to him.

Their eyes locking with each other's eyes. 

Yejun's heart felt like it wanted to pound away from him. His ears felt so hot as well as his face. 
Yejun clenched his fist, hoping Jinon would end this fan-service quickly.

Jinon, who was getting closer felt weird. Why was he doing this? Was it for fan-service? Or was it what he really wanted to do? ..
'I never realized how adorable he is..' Jinon thought.  His eyes diverted to Yejun's lips. It looked so soft and warm, despite the cold weather.

When they were three inches away, Yejun closed his eyes. 

"Hey there, dongsaeng! You're here!" Sangchu called as he pushed Jinon from the back.

Jinon suddenly could feel his lips landing on another. His eyes grew wider.
He kissed Yejun! He kissed his maknae. 

'Oh my god. What have I done..? Oh my god, I'm so sorry, Yejun..' Jinon felt like an idiot.

Yejun's eyes opened immediately. Did his hyung kiss him? 

They could hear cameras clicking and frantic screamings.

Jinon moved away from Yejun and looked so blanked.
He couldn't picture anything else except for that kiss.

Yejun touched his lips and blinked.

What the hell did just happen?

Yejun's first kiss was from his leader...? ' I hate you starting from now, Jinon.  NA NEO SIREO!!!'
Yejun wanted to shout as loud as he could towards his unbelievable hyung but he froze. His lips were sealed and his mind blocked him from doing or saying anything.

UNBELIEVABLE. UNEXPECTED. 

"What's going on?" Sangchu asked, unaware of what just happened. 

 

Next in chapter 6

"I heard hyung kissed you." LeeU started when he and Yejun was left alone in the kitchen.

Yejun spurted his drink and denied, "NO! He didn't!"

"I told you he likes youuuu." LeeU sang as he smiled.

 

 

 

p.s sorry for any mistakes in spelling or grammars.

Do comment. or subscribe? ^^