Wrong

Flawless Adrenaline

“Let’s go to the library…”  I mumbled as he wiped off my tears, smiling at me.  I stared into his beautiful brown eyes; it made me feel so at piece.  I took off a stray hair on his face, smiling.

“Library?”  He grabbed my hand as we started walking, feeling my pace slow down.  “It’s just that I wanted to show such a pretty girl to people.”  I laughed, feeling blood rush to my head.

“The library is immune to sound.  I hate sound.”  I stared at my fingers, long and slender, piano fingers.  Not exactly the softest from all the playing.

“You’re hands are beautiful.  I’d stare at them all day like you if I could.”  He chuckled, stopping to let me stare at my fingers.  I looked at him and kept walking, clenching my hand around his.  The ADD guy needed attention; I don’t understand why he would actually compliment me if it wasn’t for courtesy.

I felt his hand clench around mine, his free hand swiftly going through his hair.  His eyes taking on a serious look, a little squinted, his eyebrows furrowed.

“Let’s go to the library I want to go to.”  His tone a little different from before, a smile no longer existent.  Was he really the same Heechul two minutes ago?  The Heechul that cared so much about how he looked, how he walked, how he talked, how his facial expressions looked?

“Okay…”  He let go of my hand, walking two times faster than me, I ran to keep up with his legs.

“You’re annoying.”  He whispered as we both got into ‘his’ library.  His hair was a bit shaggy, windswept, like a beautiful black dog.  “Go away.”  He grinded his teeth together.  Something was wrong…

“Wake up Heechul.”  I slapped him, anxiety getting to me.  I widened my eyes as I see his hand clench into a fist, coming at me.  I didn’t have time to defend myself this time.  I closed my eyes, reflex like, and waited for the punch, never feeling it come.

“I’m so sorry Nai.”  He pulled into his arms.  “I almost hurt you…”  I heard him choking back his sobs.  Something was wrong with him.  Something he couldn’t control.

_________________

I'm not mispelling her name, just btw.

And even more I changed the forward, I HATE plain stories.  I HATE the idea of just falling in love, I need plot I need problems.  I need a reason for them to fell in love other than just their personalities.  I would have given up this story in three chapters with hardly and plot but no, screw that.  I'll make it longer by adding PLOT!

Anyway yes sometimes I sound snobby but oh well that's my personality, just gotta it up bleh.