Irritating Me

Flawless Adrenaline

I let the adrenaline rush through me once again as I tried out the new score sheet.  I stopped abruptly once in awhile to change the sheet.

“Ahem.”  I looked over at Heechul-sshi adjusting his tie.  I forgot about him this whole time…oh well.  I kept playing, ignoring the poor ADD guy.  “Listen to me for one second please Nai.”  I stared at him monotoneously, he already didn’t use his formalities.  Oh well.  I started playing, giving him the initiative by looking at him, hoping he would be able to keep track despite all the changes I made to the score sheet.

So I lay my head back down

And I lift my hands and pray

To be only yours

I pray

To be only yours

I know now

You’re my only hope

I stared at him smiling at me, finally catching my attention.

“You have a really pretty voice.”  I said as he finished.  I placed myself in a ball, pushing my legs against my torso, hugging them.  I laughed as his smile widened from being complimented.  He really needed the attention, this silly guy would die without it.  “Let’s go out.”  I looked at his face droop.

“Scandal…”

“Am I not pretty enough?”  As if I didn’t know that little about Super Junior.  We started walking out of the theater.

“You’re gorgeous…it’s just…”  His frown made me angry, my heart was clenching itself tightly.  It was such such an irritating feeling.

“My sense of style?  Am I too lazy, messy for you?!”  I almost rushed my words, I had to keep patience but the irritating feeling I was getting…was getting the best of me.  Silence.  I grabbed his shoulders, staring at him face to face, startling him.  “Loosen up and have some fun.  I’ll dress up tomorrow for you, okay?”  Even if this irritating feeling made me annoyed…I couldn’t throw him off.  I walked out of the theater first, swiftly, angry.  I shoved the earphones in my ear, stupid piano was ruining my life.  It made me be here, it made me get this irritating feeling.

I felt a warm, rough hand grab me, spinning me around and placing me against a rough tall torso.  I stared at his milky brown hair…was Heechul ever this tall?  His sweet cologne hit me, it made me happy.  How can a scent make someone so happy?  I grabbed at his lean back, tears dripping down on my face.  I dug my face into his shoulder, the stupid liquid dripping down my face.  It was all because of the flawless adrenaline that made me…me.