Face 2 - Mafia’s Caporegime: G-Dragon

Two Face

 

Ji Yong’s POV

 

Walking on the street,

 

I bumped into your man (Yeah I saw him)

 

I didn’t want to believe it,

 

but my hunch turned out right (I told you)

 

He’s not wearing the ring you gave him….

 

Aish…I haven’t thought about the lyrics this far….

 

I’m a member of our school’s music club. We’re not the music club that sings as an orchestra, our music club is about showing your music and expressing them through lyrics either pop, rock, R&B and other music genres. Right now, I’m in our club room writing a song. Well, I don’t stick with one genre, sometimes I compose different genre, experimenting to be specific.

 

“Hey, listen up. We collaborated with the people in the recording room, we’re going to select the best composed song and the winner’s song will be played for one week. I’m going to give you three days to compose your song.” Dara said.

 

All club members are excited with the selection, so do I.

 

The club hours have ended and the members went home.

 

“Ji Yong-ah, can we go home together?” Dara asked me.

 

“Sorry, maybe next time.”I said.

 

 

Author’s POV

 

“You also said that yesterday.” Dara mumbled.

 

“You’re not good at handling guys.” Bom .

 

“What do you mean?”

 

“You should have forced him to go home with you.”

 

“I’m not like that…” Dara pouted.

 

“If you continue to act like that, you’re not going to have a boyfriend for the rest of your life. Beware…” Bom said to her.

 

“Yah!”

 

Bom giggled. “And also you don’t have any taste in men. Liking someone like that. What’s so good about Ji Yong?”

 

“He’s nice and kind…and good with music…and—” Dara blushed.

 

“That’s it? No ‘He’s cool and handsome’ description?”

 

“I was about to say that!”

 

“Lies won’t do you any good, chingu.”

 

Bom saw Dara depressed. She doesn’t want to see Dara like that because of her.

 

“W-well, you’re the one who knew him better than anyone…and besides it’s a good thing that you like a nice and kind person and not some bad guy.” Bom smiled.

 

“Yeah…” Dara blushed.

 

 

 

The moment Ji Yong ride his bicycle, someone called him.

 

“Ji Yong!”

 

“What?”

 

“Whoa, Ji Yong. What’s the hurry?” Lee Teuk said.

 

“What do you want?”

 

“These two beautiful girls just want to see you.”

 

“He’s kind of cute.” the girl at the left of Lee Teuk approached Ji Yong.

 

The girl kissed Ji Yong’s left cheek. That makes Ji Yong awkward.

 

“Aigoo…he’s feeling shy.” the other girl at the right side of Lee Teuk said.

 

“Girls, don’t . He’s still a .” Lee Teuk laughed.

 

“I’m busy. I don’t have time to joke around. Unlike you, I don’t have any free time.” Ji Yong said.

 

“Hah! So you’re saying that I’m lazy and you’re not? I also don’t have any free time due to my scheduled dates with these two girls.”

 

“That’s what you called laziness.” He said.

 

“What did you say?!” Lee Teuk shouted.

 

Ji Yong quickly rides his bike away from school.

 

 

His house is quite far from the school, located in a community for rich people.

 

Ji Yong finally arrived at his house. His elegant house has the theme of white and black and quite big for a high school student.

 

Ji Yong’s POV

 

“Prepare my car.” I said to my butler.

 

I head upstairs, to my room filled with model guns. I changed my hair color into blonde using colored mousse (actually I’m doing this every time, I know it’s pretty tiring but that’s my norm…), then changed my clothes into fitted and stylish black suit, black glasses and my Rolex. Finally, I put three earrings in my right ear.

 

It’s like there’s an automatic switch that change me into someone who is totally different with the high school student Ji Yong.

 

I’m one of the Mafia’s caporegime; there are a total of six caporegime. We have our own territory in South Korea, mine is Seoul. My division, Dragon division, has some young members and others are adults.

 

My phone rang.

 

“Yoboseyo.”

 

“Ji Yong-ah, we found him.” YoungBae (my friend and right hand) said over the phone.

 

“Who is he?”

 

“One of your kids.”

 

“What?!”

 

“Yeah.”

 

“He got the nerve to do that when he’s under me?!”

 

I hanged the phone and immediately went to the warehouse secretly owned by the Mafia.

 

When I arrived at the warehouse, I saw YoungBae waiting for me.

 

“How is he?” I asked.

 

“Tortured.”

 

“Good.”

 

We went inside and I saw the culprit.

 

“So you are the one who stole a whole sack of drugs.” I said.

 

“G-Dragon hyung-nim…” his voice is coarse due to his torture wounds.

 

I smiled.

 

“Did someone tell you to do that? Hmm?”

 

He shook his head.

 

“Then why?”

 

He ignored me so I kicked him.

 

“I’m asking you why the hell did you do that!” I shouted at him. I noticed something odd about him. If my memory serves me right, the effects of taking drugs are hallucination, dilated pupils, loss of weight, and eye bags (probably because of insomnia), and it seems he got it all. So then…

 

“You’re consuming them?”

 

At first he was quiet.  But then he nodded slowly.

 

I sighed.

 

“YoungBae-ah…what did I say about illegal drugs?” I asked YoungBae.

 

“No one is allowed to consume illegal drugs while you’re in my division, that’s what you said.”

 

“Correct, and that’s because…?” I asked the culprit.

 

“B-because you d-don’t want crazy looking idiots…”

 

“Yeah. By the way, I’m composing a song right now and I’m kind of stuck…so could you help me? I’ll tell you the lyrics.” I took out a piece of paper from my pocket and then I read the lyrics. “So you see, I’m stuck in the last line which is the ‘He’s not wearing the ring you gave him’ part, what do you think should be next? If I like it, I’ll give you a reward…maybe I’ll let this incident aside.” I said.

 

“Really?”

 

“Yeah…”I smiled again.

 

“T-T-There’s another girl by his side, b-but I’ve said enough. That’s all I can think of, is that okay?”

 

“Of course.” I patted his head. “Now for your reward…” I took out a Glock 40 caliber pistol and point at his head.

 

“Hyung-nim! You said you’ll let this incident aside.”

 

“I said MAYBE I’ll let this incident aside so that means I still have choices other than that…and this is your reward.” I pulled the trigger. “Here me out guys!” I shouted so each member of my division can hear me. “Let this be an example for all of you! Whether you’re a traitor or a rule breaker, I’ll never have mercy on you!” I shouted. “YoungBae-ah, clean this up.”

 

“Okay.”

 

I exited the warehouse and went to the club I always frequent. I go to clubs alone, sometimes YoungBae is with me, but if it’s needed I have bodyguards.

 

“Beer” I said to the bartender.

 

I looked around the club and saw familiar faces, Lee Teuk and his two girls. What kind of high school student are they, going in a club this late at night? Ah wait, I’m a high school student.

 

“Yo!” YoungBae called me.

 

“Finish cleaning up?”

 

“Yeah.” He said then ordered a beer. “How did you know he consumed the drug?” He asked.

 

“Science. It was included in our lecture this morning. ”

 

“What a serious student.”

 

“Don’t tease me.”

 

YoungBae laughed.

 

We chat for awhile then suddenly a girl sit beside me. She’s one of the two girls of Lee Teuk (the one who said that I’m feeling shy).

 

“Hey, are you free tonight?” She said, giving me a seductive look.

 

I brushed her cheek with my hand.

 

“If you’ll be with me, then I’m free, but what about those two friends of yours?”

 

“Nah…they’re having their own little world.” She said looking at them.

 

“You’re lonely then.”

 

“Kind of.”

 

“Then let me be the one to make happy.”  I was about to kiss her when a hand covered my lips.

 

“Sorry but he’s with me.” She said.

 

I sighed. “Such a bad timing, CL noona.”

 

“No it’s not, just the right timing.” She said to me. “Now I’m here, go back where you came from because my seat should be beside him.” She said to the girl.

 

The girl walked away annoyed.

 

“There goes my happy time.” I said.

 

CL noona…is my manager (sort of). She manages my other jobs (missions) in the Mafia and that is being an assassin, she’s the one who’s doing the briefing of my assassin job. Oh, and she’s my mission partner. She has good combat and tactic skill like me.

 

“You have a job for Ji Yong-ah?” YoungBae asked.

 

“Me being here doesn’t mean I always have a job for Ji Yong.”

 

“Then why are you here?”

 

“To chat and drink with you.”

 

“Oh…” 

 

_____________________________________________

 

And that's for Face 2!!!! Yehey!!! kkkkk ~~

 

Look forward to Face 3!!

 

I'm late ahehehe...I'm suppose to be in school 1 o'clock in the afternoon and here I am still at my house. kkkkkkkkk

 

Bye!


 

CREDITS for the lyrics (That xx):

Composition: 지드래곤 (G-Dragon), Teddy, 서원진

Lyrics: 지드래곤 (G-Dragon), Teddy

Arrangement: Teddy

Korean: melon

Translation: kpoplyrics.net

Romanization: KyungMi at kromanized

 

Notes:

Hierarchy of the Mafia:

http://www.askmen.com/money/mafioso_150/176_mafia.html

 

Glock 40 caliber pistol:

http://www.glock.com/english/glock23.htm