Face 3 - CL

Two Face

 

Author’s POV

 

One year after the murder incident of his father, 8 year old Ji Yong is busy learning combat skills. The Mafia’s boss, Kim Eung Soo, came inside the training room.

 

“How’s Ji Yong’s training?” He asked the trainer.

 

“It’s going well. Even though he’s still a boy, he’s body can keep up with the training.” the trainer said.

 

“Good. You should teach him already how to use other guns aside from snipers.”

 

“Yes, boss.”

 

“By the way, Ji Yong…”

 

“What is it, abeoji?” Ji Yong said.

 

“I like you to meet someone.” He said then a girl older than Ji Yong came in. “Her name is Chaerin.”

 

“Annyeong, you can also call me CL noona.” She said.

 

“She’ll be with you in your training, maybe in the future you’ll be together so this is a good opportunity to get to know each other.”

 

The trainer gave Ji Yong a time to rest. CL and Ji Yong sit beside each other.

 

“I don’t know my uncle has a son.” She said.

 

“I’m not his son, it just that I’m used to call him like that since I was 2 years old.” Ji Yong said. “He’s my father’s best friend, and he said that he treats me like his own son.” He continued.

 

“What about your father, where is he?”

 

“He’s not here anymore.” Ji Yong said awkwardly.

 

“Ji Yong, we’ll resume the training.” the trainer said to Ji Yong. “CL, warm up please so you can train with Ji Yong.” He said to CL.

 

The training ends and CL went home with her uncle.

 

“What happened to Ji Yong’s father?” CL asked.

 

“It’s too early for you to know that.” Eung Soo said.

 

She sighed.

 

“That child changed completely.” Eung Soo said.

 

“How? He seems normal.”

 

“He developed a new Ji Yong.”

 

“I don’t understand.”

 

“You’ll see it eventually.”

 

 

 

Next day at Ji Yong’s school.

 

“You shouldn’t make a woman like me wait, especially when this is my first time in Busan.” CL lectured Ji Yong.”Just because you’ve been here since a long time ago.”

 

“Sorry for waiting, I’m in cleaning duty today. And by the way, I just moved here in Busan a year ago.” Ji Yong said.

 

“So where is your hometown?”

 

“Seoul”

 

“Oh.”

 

“Are you going to practice with me today?”

 

“No. You need to go to the operation office.”

 

Ji Yong nodded.

 

“Is it a mission?” CL asked.

 

“Seems like it.”

 

In CL’s mind she thought that Ji Yong is doing missions at such a young age.

 

“Ji Yong, who is she? Your girlfriend?” Ji Yong’s classmate said laughing at him.

 

“That can’t be, you see he’s very shy around girls.”

 

The two girls walked away laughing.

 

CL saw Ji Yong blushing.

 

“Ji Yong is normal just like other ordinary kids. I don’t understand what samchon is saying.” CL mumbled.

 

 

When they’ve arrived, Ji Yong is briefed about the information of his target.

 

The target is a corrupt politician who embezzles from the country’s tax money.

 

The van arrived at the location.

 

Ji Yong came out of the van carrying a violin case, and entered a five story building. After awhile the politician came out of a hotel facing diagonally from the building that Ji Yong went to. Then suddenly a loud scream was heard; the politician was shot in the head. Ji Yong came back where the van is located.

 

“Ji Yong, you easily finished your mi—.” CL said but then stopped, she saw Ji Yong’s cold and scary eyes.

 

Ji Yong smirked.

 

“Of course, it’s such a boring mission.”

 

“R-really?”

 

“Yup.” He smiled.

 

CL understood what her uncle said about Ji Yong’s new face.

 

 


 

 

It’s been awhile!

This chapter is about the first meeting of Ji Yong and CL. It’s just a simple meeting though.

Do you know Kim Eung Soo? He’s Jaejoong’s father in Time Slip Dr. Jin and (Kim Soo Hyun’s queen) Kim Min Seo’s father in The Moon that Embraces the Sun.

October 24 is coming! I’m excited ^^ I hope our plan to see Bigbang in the airport will go well (October 23, based on my guess). I wanna see them up close before the concert.

Because this is a short chapter I also updated Face 4 at the same time.

Enjoy!

Note:

Samchon - Uncle

And inside Ji Yong’s violin case is not a violin, it’s a sniper. ^^