Unexpected Great Twisted

An Unexpected Great Twisted

 

Minhyuk squirmed and wake up from his sleep, sweat flowing nonstop. He looked at the boy next to him, who was sleeping fondly in his arm. He chuckle, “this boy will never ever wake up when he is in his deep sleep.”

Minhyuk leaned in kissing the other boys lips. The boys stirred from his sleep, groggily opened his eyes. “Morning baby~” Minhyuk coed at the other boy who still trying to open his eyes.

“It’s still early, hyung~” he said snuggling more into Minhyuk’s neck more.

Minhyuk smile ruffling his hair, “Kwon baby~ we have an early schedule today. Wake up lazy ,” Minhyuk lightly smacked Yukwon's . “You love this lazy anyway,” Yukwon bite Minhyuk's lips before storming in the bathroom followed by Minhyuk. “Where is my morning kiss??”

 

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

 

~After schedule~

All of the Block B’s member was now in the living room. Jaehyo, Jihoon and Kyung were playing blue marble while Jiho trying to make Kyung looked at him. “Yahh baby, look at my art. This beautiful cucumber has glasses on it. It’s you!!”

Taeil was laying on his stomach watching who-know-what on the laptop. While Yukwon and Minhyuk cuddling at the corner watching something in Yukwon’s phone. “Are you sure? Is it okay to be like that?” Minhyuk nodded.

“Hyung, what are you doing with Yukwon this morning?” “Huh?” Minhyuk asked in confusion. “Why are you calling for Yukwon name loudly?” Kyung asked. The other nodded.

“You did????” Yukwon innocently asked eyes not leaving the screen. Minhyuk only laughed at him. “That’s why I love you, Kwon baby,” he kissed Yukwon’s cheek. “What it is?” “Nothing”

“Geez.. Fine!! No for a month!!” Yukwon said before storming to their room. Minhyuk eyes widened while the other laughed. “Finally, I get some peace sleeping,” Jaehyo mocked.

“KWON BABY~” Minhyuk bang the door. “ANYTHING BUT NOT THAT ONE!!!” he whined.

 

-THE END-

 

 

Revised – 13/11/2013

·         English is not my first language. I’m sorry for any grammar mistakes. Asking for your kind understanding :)