My Love

An Unexpected Great Twisted

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gu1p2C1TTWI Click to have better feel 

Westlife - My Love -MYNAME ver.-

 

 

To hold you in my arms,

To promise you my love,

To tell you from the heart, you’re all I’m thinking of,

I’m reaching for a love that seems so far.

                                                                                                    Westlife – my love

 

“YUKWON!!!!!!!!!!” That is the last time I saw him. Stretching my hand out of the rail hoping to save you even though I know it’s useless. There you are laying helplessly on the ground with a pool of blood.

 

Tears flowing nonstop as I ran there as fast as I can, praying for you still alive that you will never leave me. Carrying you onto my lap, I hugged you tightly chanting. “Don’t leave me. Don’t leave me. Don’t leave me.”

 

I don’t know what to do. All I know was hugging you tightly, letting my tears flowing like a broken tap that will never be fixed. Ambulance arrived. They asked me to let go of you. They even tried taking you away from me but I couldn’t. I don’t want to leave you alone enduring it all by yourself. “Yukwon ah~ wake up! Hyung is here! You gotta wake up you idiot!!”

I keep shaking your body but I got nothing. You still laying on my lap breathless. The paramedics took your hand checking your heartbeat.

“I’m sorry but he didn’t make it.”

“No! No! You joking idiot! Tell me the truth,” I burst out.

“I’m sorry.”

The other member just stood there crying, “YAH! DO SOMETHING YOU IDIOT,” I shouted at them.

“Minhyuk-ah~” they patted my back, crying, hoping for me to calm down, couldn’t accept it I gave you mouth to mouth oxygen hoping you will come back to me.

“YUKWONNNNNN!!!!!” I yelled as loud as I can.

 

That’s when I realize that I really love you not that girl. This whole time I blindly said I love her when my heart goes toward you. At the same time, I was asking if you love me back. I can’t let you go. I want to feel being love even if it just a minute. The memories of us come together liked a flashback. I could only cry liked hell.

 

Kim Yukwon.. Please wake up.. I’m here. Let me love you just this once. Let me say I love you. I’m sincere from the bottom of my heart. Please.. Don’t leave me. You are the only one I need. Please, turn back the time. Let me correct all of this.