Unbreakable

An Unexpected Great Twisted

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wsnB6k-hbsM Westlife - Unbreakable ... CLICK CLICK!!!

 

 

Share the laughter, share the tears,

We both know we’ll go on from here,

Cos together, we are strong,

In my arms, that’s where you belong,

I’ve been touched by the hand of an angel,

I’ve been blessed by the power of my love,

                                                            And whenever you smile, I can hardly believe that you’re mine,                                                                                                          

Westlife - unbreakable

 

As time goes by, Minhyuk having a depression,  he wouldn’t talked to anyone, he still couldn’t accept the fact that Yukwon had died but after he was consoled by his friend, his parents even Yukwon’s family, finally he be liked the usual Minhyuk except the fact that he became the silent Minhyuk not the happy Minhyuk.

He would always visit Yukwon’s grave every day or if he couldn’t, he will make sure he visited it on the next day spending so many hours there talking about his day. He knew Yukwon heard it but today he feel really weird liked something bad will happened but he knew it’s a good thing for him. He just shrugged his feeling away and continued talking as if Yukwon were right there beside him.

After spending a few hours he decided to go home and as usual the word that he always said to Yukwon before he go, “I love you Yukwon. Wait for me," he always said those words before he went, it becomes his routines.

That day were raining really hard and Minhyuk drove as slow as he could but then……  BAM-! Everything went into pitch black.

 

This love is unbreakable,

It’s unmistakable,

Each time I look in your eyes, I know why,

This love is untouchable,

A feeling my heart just can’t deny,

Each time you whisper my name, oh baby, I know why.

                                                                                                      

Westlife – unbreakable

 

 

-At hospital-

The other just arrived there and saw Minhyuk’s parents and also Yukwon’s family standing outside the ICU. “He still there?” Taeil asked sobbing. They just nodded. They never thought this will happened.

 

“Gosh, I begged you please don’t take my son away but if taking him away is the only thing that will make him happy, I let you do this so he would be happy with Yukwon up there,” Minhyuk’s mother said.

“Yukwon, is Minhyuk really going to go up there. Is this your sign? Do you really want him? Is it what we called the power of love?” Yukwon’s mother thought.

“Is it you Yukwon? If it really the end for Minhyuk hyung I accepted it, at least he will be happy, be the usual Minhyuk right next to you. But… I just can’t accept the fact you take him away this way,” Zico thought.

The door finally opened. “Who are the parents?’’ Minhyuk parents raised their hand. The doctor sighed, “I’m sorry we had done the best we could but… I guess…. He really meant to go," crying could be heard throughout the hall. All they could hear was crying from all of them.

 

They went inside staring at Minhyuk’s lifeless body on the bed but…… something that caught everyone attention is how Minhyuk’s lips slightly curved up smiling. He looked peaceful.

 

Zico saw that Minhyuk right hand was balled up into fisted, he opened it and saw Minhyuk holding tightly onto Yukwon’s favorite ring, Yukwon always wore that ring every day, never once he let them go from his finger. Everybody looked at what Zico held and cry.

 

“Oh my…. His love for Yukwon is really pure,” Kyung said sobbing, the other just nodded.

 

Zico took the ring and slide it into Minhyuk’s ring finger.“Yah-! I know you really love Yukwon. I know you really want to be with him, I know you really want to meet Yukwon but do you have to leave us? You er! Get up! It’s already hard for us that Yukwon leaving and now…. You? Hyung, are you happy now that you going to meet Yukwon? Are you happy now that you get to be beside Yukwon from now on? Are you happy to leave us now? I guess you really are. I hope you will be happy with Yukwon up there. Don’t forget to look over us from over there, hyung. You and Yukwon really meant to be, pure and clear love. You two really inseparable.. Your love really unbreakable," Zico said sobbing while sliding the ring at Minhyuk’s finger.

 

Making everyone crying more hard………………………………………………………

 

This love is unbreakable,

Through fire and flame,

When all this is over, our loves still remains.

                                                  Westlife - unbreakable